\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

o **** i read that wrong too
roll.gif

forget everything i said
roll.gif
roll.gif

Is the gtr gonna get a new design anytime soon?

It's Not a bad design just askin don't kill me :lol:

Last edited:
AWD >>>>>>>

And while i love the front of the new Vette, the back looks like doo doo

gtr back =/= vette back

i do love me some AWD though

wont even lie

i will have an R8 quattro one day, itll still hold its age for the future when i get

Last edited:
100 grand is still a bargain IMO.
idk if i would say bargain. But that car pretty much kills all the competition you can get for 100k
Have I seen the new vet... Man that mugg is so beautiful bruh that shut is like a b22 stealth bomber on wheels (when in black)

Saw one pull up to the gas station and I couldn't even see most of the car except the outline of it and the head and taillights :smh:. So tough :pimp: :pimp:

the gtr and the r8 is getting a new design soon + a new nsx dropping whew :pimp:

not that i can afford any of these cars tho :frown:

the gtr and the r8 is getting a new design soon + a new nsx dropping whew :pimp:

not that i can afford any of these cars tho :frown:

man the future is looking bright

you can afford it if you achieve it man :smokin

Last edited:
The new NSX does nothing for me.

Has it been officially confirmed yet ? Seems like people have been talking about it for years, but nothing ever comes of it.

The new NSX does nothing for me.

Has it been officially confirmed yet ? Seems like people have been talking about it for years, but nothing ever comes of it.

it never came out because Audi has a lawsuit against them for swag jacking

Really ? I had not idea.

It does look awful similar to the R8, but not enough where I would think it could warrant litigation.

is that true? thought they just announced it with a super bowl commercial a couple years back even though the anticipated release date was a few years away.

Back
Top Bottom