\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

What?

This concept doesn't sound overrated at all. I've gotten chicks for having less than a car. Just dressing nice can do it sometimes. It's all about presentation. And if you have a nice car you are going to look more presentable/successful.

I mean, I'm not a car guy at all. I have an 07 Altima with carpet interior and everything stock. I do fine with girls but I'm sure I'd get more if I had a nice car.

I'm jelly of you guys in here that can afford nice cars. I'll get one someday. Until then, I'm trying to learn about cars since I don't know ****.

I want to learn about the hemi. Where do I start?

Nice car attracts women...fact. But wrong kind if that's all they looking for. A presentable car and yourself should be fine. Seriously.

I've never had an issue with women an trust me I had buckets back in the day......if I had an r8 I'm sure my life would be diff but I'd prob treat women a lot different too. Certain ones at least.

http://plays-with-cars.kinja.com/sports-cars-dont-really-attract-women-509484614

come on look at the car he used

no chicks in a lotus ....let me guess pick her up in the hemi because her father probably has a company car thats the same as your wack ol charger lol yall be killing me the lulz and how mad yall get when i say my v36 g35 sedan > any hemi

no butthurt plz guise

Last edited:
quite frankly most people dont know anything at all about cars, so its not surprising that a slightly visually modded charger would turn heads. I think chargers are really nice looking cars by the way, not taking away from you guys at all
I mean hell I drive a lancer, not an evo, just a lancer and I turn heads all the time when i'm driving. Only things I did were some tints, blacked out the grill and emblems, and plasti dipped my rims gold

quite frankly most people dont know anything at all about cars, so its not surprising that a slightly visually modded charger would turn heads. I think chargers are really nice looking cars by the way, not taking away from you guys at all
I mean hell I drive a lancer, not an evo, just a lancer and I turn heads all the time when i'm driving. Only things I did were some tints, blacked out the grill and emblems, and plasti dipped my rims gold
Did yours come with a turbo from factory?  Evo's are our main competition but I've seen some sick ones, this is one of my favorites 
pimp.gif

Glad to see more pics of people's cars. As this banter back and forth is getting old. Different strokes for different folks. I love muscle cars. The next guy doesn't. Oh well. I think my crazy green matalllic SS that can be seen from space is beautiful. Others think its ugly beauty is in the eye if the beholder i think my car is the best looking whip in the doctors parking lot. Dude with the m5 probably thinks his is. So does dude with the tesla or dude with the porsche. The great thing is that this is the golden age of performance. Bottom line. You can buy a zl1 Or a skyline or whatever that has monster power and can handle bone stock. V6 cars with 300+ hp. Base v8s with 400+ hp which was supercar territory a few years ago. They aren't going to keep making cars with these ridiculous amounts if horsepower forever. Just like with shoes just buy what you like ...

^
living in the bay area i see a dozen teslas a day, at least. they're gorgeous. still trips me out seeing the back with no tailpipes

i wanna get a tesla for my parents but im still skeptical about them and afraid my parents would be afraid to drive them because of the range 

coo

i like em.........i do see a lot of OLDER ppl in em though

id take da hemi or m3 over tesla all day......

Last edited:
Never really been a fan of any car with "4 door coupe" styling.

IMO the Tesla would look twice as good if it lost about 8 inches and its back doors.

... Either that or make a full on wagon version... word to Ferrari 456 Estate

:pimp: :

Secret Agent Soccer Mom Style :tongue:

Last edited:
Tesla model s is gorgeous Nice curves. And it's electric American muscle [emoji]128515[/emoji]. Will be in the market for a sedan in about 2 years and have my eye on the 300 srt with the upcoming 8 speed but man that tesla is sweet

i vote SRT 300 :pimp:

those things are beautiful. cant wait to see what they change for the refresh. maybe a cooler/meaner grill some how. doubt it tho

yup i see srt8s on craigslist for about 30k :x

nah buddy... only the V6s lose money...

any Mopar thats a V8 still goes for bread...

and SRT or R/T with the full Road & track package.... fuggidaboutit.

your getting charged for the engine when it comes to american muscle..

exactly,

because they dont overcharge you for bull **** crap like "prestige" and "brand" when you drive it off da lot.

horsepower and performance dont go outta style, luxury interior? :lol:

yup i see srt8s on craigslist for about 30k :x

nah buddy... only the V6s lose money...

any Mopar thats a V8 still goes for bread...

and SRT or R/T with the full Road & track package.... fuggidaboutit.

your getting charged for the engine when it comes to american muscle..

exactly,

because they dont overcharge you for bull **** crap like "prestige" and "brand" when you drive it off da lot.

horsepower and performance dont go outta style, luxury interior? :lol:

If you look up how much any of the new v8 American muscle cars depreciate in comparison to luxury cars its really eye opening.

I know the only car in America that depreciated less than Challenger a two years ago was the Tacoma.

My dad wants to buy a used Jaguar XF is he crazy or not?

because im not into those big sedans that kinda look like it should be driven by a grandpa in my opinon, i guess its cuz im young.

the styling is nice tho, looks like a jaguar

The Tesla's are nice. I see one everyday in the bay area and for being a stock car it sits really low. If I had the money I'd buy one for a DD depending on how many miles I'd drive of course.

I went to the Tesla store in Westchester mall. I wasn't buyin but dudes were real cool.

Back
Top Bottom