\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Man I'm trying to actually get rid of all 6 whips and buy 2 . I was gonna get a '11 rapide and a v8 volante vantage but seeing that Texas weather is a whole different beast I'm going to need a truck/ SUV , don't like the new styling of the ranges prefer the old joints would really like to get a defender but they running in the upper 40's and I'm pretty sure they cost a grip to work on . I've driven an x6 for about 2 months but it didn't really fell like a truck as it did a hatchback and back in my not so glorious days I owned a 05 cayenne but had to let it go for other reasons. Right now i have a 09 escalade hybrid that my aunt is purchasing from me and 08 Toyota tundra lifted for the mud in Louisiana but I'm selling that too. Really been looking hard at the late 00 range rover sport since its only me and I think the evogue is baby mama whip. I guess jj I'm looking for styling over offloading and just need something for when it rains and driving in the gravel and dirt road ever few often

Look at the Jeep Unlimited :smokin

Or even the limited before the refresh.

What years to be exact ? I've rented a couple of jeep libertys in the past and they were wack. But I do know people who own Cherokees from the 90's that are still going strong. Also what's up with the rubicon joints I see a lot of those around ? I was contemplating on getting a ford raptor after going off reading in one those things climb and come off mountains like nothing

Also was trying to wait for the maserati SUVs to come out but my patience is growing thin

Last edited:
Look at the Jeep Unlimited :smokin

Or even the limited before the refresh.

What years to be exact ? I've rented a couple of jeep libertys in the past and they were wack. But I do know people who own Cherokees from the 90's that are still going strong. Also what's up with the rubicon joints I see a lot of those around ? I was contemplating on getting a ford raptor after going off reading in one those things climb and come off mountains like nothing

Also was trying to wait for the maserati SUVs to come out but my patience is growing thin

:lol:

clearly you have dough. If you want a loaded vehicle which will be rather decent/good quality and look good as hell. Lease or buy the 2014 Jeep grand Cherokee fully loaded. you wont regret it IMO

My pops wants to buy a used Jaguar XF. Like a 2010-11.

I thinks its a horrible idea but he's probably gonna do it anyways.

What problems do they have?

Man I'm trying to actually get rid of all 6 whips and buy 2 . I was gonna get a '11 rapide and a v8 volante vantage but seeing that Texas weather is a whole different beast I'm going to need a truck/ SUV
c'mon son..you should know da answer to this.

Ford+Raptor.jpg

Bought my wife a 2010 VW CC yesterday. We both liked the styling on that model rather than the newer. Very dope car.

Nice car. NicE lady :pimp:

Would cop for my woman.. too underpowered to be my daily but visually I like the CC alot inside and out

Anybody have experience with the Supra MKIV?  Looking at a low mileage 98 Twin Turbo Manual that is bone stock.  They are going for about 10K more than new right now, which is insane, but I love the possibilities of the 2JZ-GTE engine and its ability to handle massive HP upgrades.  I have seen a lot of automatics for sale (most say they are just as fast as manuals, but don't know if I believe it), however have read that above 550HP they just can't handle the power unlike the manuals which are supposed to handle 1000HP or more.  

don't know anything about supras except I've seen some old ones still going for some crazy amounts considering the year and mileage. don't know how much money you have to invest to get those crazy numbers, but I think it was everyone's dream car in the 90's

don't know anything about supras except I've seen some old ones still going for some crazy amounts considering the year and mileage. don't know how much money you have to invest to get those crazy numbers, but I think it was everyone's dream car in the 90's

i cant justify paying upwards of $20k for a 94-95 car because it was featured in two fast and furious films. They are pretty popular in the jdm community though

i cant justify paying upwards of $20k for a 94-95 car because it was featured in two fast and furious films. They are pretty popular in the jdm community though
The Supra MKIV is approaching legend status at age 20.  It's not just the F&F films either, the 2JZ-GTE engine is proving to be one of the engineering marvels of our automotive lifetime.  The Basic Performance Upgrade which includes exhaust, intake, downpipe, and boost controller will increase horsepower on the TT from 320 to 460 at around $2K.  To give you an idea, if I wanted to add a supercharger to my NSX it would cost me $15K and even then I would be lucky to approach 400HP.  I absolutely love my NSX, but its a cruiser not a supercar eater.  The Supra, properly tuned, murders Lambos, Z06 Vettes, Ferraris, 911s all day.  I truly believe the Supra because of its low import numbers to the USA and with its legendary motor will continue to appreciate better than any other car of our generation.

Last edited:
Supra can be tuned to beat a 911 but it wont be a daily driver like a 911. Alot of these tuned maxed out cars need to be highly maintanied and frequently breakdown. When i get home ill post the vid about this supra owner who kept upgrading till he reached 900 hp and said the car was no fun becaus it was always in the shop needing work.

My BRZ has 200 HP but it's more fun to drive than a Challenger which is great if you just wanna go fast as hell down a straight road

Not to knock your sunshine, but the Challenger RT >>> Your BRZ, any day of the week and twice on Sundays. Lot more fun to drive. I get it though, you love your car... nothing wrong with that.

:lol: Word. I've driven the Chally multiple times, damn near just bought one a few months ago.

If you didn't enjoy driving it, then you drove it wrong. You haven't driven a Challenger unless you drove an R/T and up.

I'm at the crossroads now though. I'm deciding between a Challenger R/T or an S2000 with 30k miles

Both are amazing cars imo and "dream cars" from my childhood.

Last edited:
Owning a Range is cool...........

When you are under warranty.
Yup, wanna change the light bulbs? Hunna bucks

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Pretty much.

The only isssue I have with that RR Sport is the interior....

The back seats are stupidly uncomfortable, and the front dash leaves a lot to be desired in my opinion.

The V8 supercharged is a nice drive though.

I'd still take a Disco 4 over a RR Sport any day of the week.

Back
Top Bottom