\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Teslas are becoming pretty common down here in Miami, its odd seeing how quickly its catching on. I wonder if theyre only this popular in places like here and California, or if there really is a growing market across the US. Cool cars nonetheless.

I have seen at least 5 of them in my area in Va. I am about 1.5 hours from NOVA/DC area. I actually work with a guy who got one. It is funny to see it with his 2 car seats in the back for some reason to me. :lol:

Spot on. Luxury standards and materials change, but until we start rolling in the electric performance cars, the numbers and performance is the equal comparison.

I mean, I'd drive an R34 GT-R over anything and that's almost 15 years old.
Couldn't agree more.  I would give up my NSX to drive the beast that is R34 GT-R.  When will we be free to drive this in the USA?  

Last edited:
Couldn't agree more.  I would give up my NSX to drive the beast that is R34 GT-R.  When will we be free to drive this in the USA?  
Move up here to Vancouver and import one of your choice next year. Tons of r32s and r33s here.

The Cayman R is stripped out right? What is it missing, radio, AC, door handles?
In its purest form that's how Porsche intended it, but I live in Vegas so need AC, haha.  Actually bought it after a one year lease trade in.  The owner before me was apparently in his 80s and loaded it with a/c, navi, bose, basically defeating the purpose of the R.  He apparently didn't want to shift anymore so he traded it for a new Cayenne, idiot!  Love the Cayman so far, super light, nimble, amazing handling.  This is my first German car and the workmanship is incredible, from the detailed leather stitching in the interior dash and seats, to the mid engine balance.  Had an 04 Infiniti G35 coupe before this, no comparison, gave the Infiniti to my Dad, he loves it, haha.

The Cayman R is stripped out right? What is it missing, radio, AC, door handles?

In its purest form that's how Porsche intended it, but I live in Vegas so need AC, haha.  Actually bought it after a one year lease trade in.  The owner before me was apparently in his 80s and loaded it with a/c, navi, bose, basically defeating the purpose of the R.  He apparently didn't want to shift anymore so he traded it for a new Cayenne, idiot!  Love the Cayman so far, super light, nimble, amazing handling.  This is my first German car and the workmanship is incredible, from the detailed leather stitching in the interior dash and seats, to the mid engine balance.  Had an 04 Infiniti G35 coupe before this, no comparison, gave the Infiniti to my Dad, he loves it, haha.

are you with the money team or with gold st capital?

i usually never ask what ppl do for a living but you live in Vegas at that..........

im intrigued.

Anyone seen any reviews on the new dart?

Seen a couple in my area and they look :smokin

i like em :lol: and usually i dont like those small cars. dont know anyone with one personally but my mom is thinking about getting it.

anybody got any experience or firsthand knowledge of 09-11 range rover sport ? 

Last edited:
Yeah I Remeber the issues with range when ford owned them but the one I'm looking at is '10 with 38k . I was curious if the under the new umbrella if there was a better build quality , but is seems like they are all the same. Already owned a Porsche cayenne in the past and definitely don't want to go back unless its to a turbo and I have a tundra at the crib but I'm trying to sell .

Back
Top Bottom