\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

What?

This concept doesn't sound overrated at all. I've gotten chicks for having less than a car. Just dressing nice can do it sometimes. It's all about presentation. And if you have a nice car you are going to look more presentable/successful.

I mean, I'm not a car guy at all. I have an 07 Altima with carpet interior and everything stock. I do fine with girls but I'm sure I'd get more if I had a nice car.

I'm jelly of you guys in here that can afford nice cars. I'll get one someday. Until then, I'm trying to learn about cars since I don't know ****.

I want to learn about the hemi. Where do I start?

Nice car attracts women...fact. But wrong kind if that's all they looking for. A presentable car and yourself should be fine. Seriously.
I've never had an issue with women an trust me I had buckets back in the day......if I had an r8 I'm sure my life would be diff but I'd prob treat women a lot different too. Certain ones at least.

Yeah. I see my girlfriends parents copping all kinds of nice whips it has put the hunger in me.

My girls mom drives this
. Not sure if it's that exact year but it's a black hardtop BMW with the M3 logo (I don't even know what that means :smh: at myself) and it's a coupe. Thing rips.

Then her dad just bought a new BMW SUV and put a 450-500 HP engine in it I think he said. And he's copping a Maserati next :x

My family has never had nice cars. My dad drives a dodge minivan from like 04 and my mom a Corolla. Guess that's just why I never got into cars that much. I wanna start now though.
Does he have the X5 M?

^I dunno last time I saw him was Christmas. Going to his 50th birthday party this coming weekend though so I'll be able to tell exactly what it is after. I just googled X5 M though and it looks similar but I don't think that's it. I know he had it made special with a more powerful engine though.
Might be an X6 M...

you think a clean 2013 SRT charger wont get you cheeks? LULZ

no lie, i have a '12 red R/T charger with black wheels and tints and its an attention grabber. DEAD SRS its ridiculous which i kinda hate. people come up to me every day asking about it, complimenting, and even caught plenty of people taking pics when im inside the store and what not :lol: and im like SMH to myself its a damn base charger. Its nothing special to me, or most people really it looks cool but thats about it.

Cant even imagine the attention with a clean lookin SRT8

I feel you bruh...I catch people all the time doing walk arounds at the grocery store, kids snapping camera phone pics while rolling on the freeway. It''s crazy. I'm not use to this **** :lol:. And even I be thinking "Folks, it's JUST A CHARGER." I can only imagine pullin' up in a Rari or a Lambo.........

.........she IS sexy tho :tongue:

- Preciate it.

^I dunno last time I saw him was Christmas. Going to his 50th birthday party this coming weekend though so I'll be able to tell exactly what it is after. I just googled X5 M though and it looks similar but I don't think that's it. I know he had it made special with a more powerful engine though.
Might be an X6 M...

Yeah it's tough to tell since I don't know a lot about cars it didn't stick with me and it has been half a year since I've seen it. Plus when I search on google there are so many modded ones it's hard for me to tell what the stock one looks like. I know his is like grey or silver and stock body but with an unnecessary engine.

Any way, this is my humble whip. At least it's clean right now :smokin Have thought about getting rims and/or tinted windows but decided against it.

Nice! I don't tint any of my cars either...

no lie, i have a '12 red R/T charger with black wheels and tints and its an attention grabber. DEAD SRS its ridiculous which i kinda hate. people come up to me every day asking about it, complimenting, and even caught plenty of people taking pics when im inside the store and what not :lol: and im like SMH to myself its a damn base charger. Its nothing special to me, or most people really it looks cool but thats about it.

I feel you bruh...I catch people all the time doing walk arounds at the grocery store, kids snapping camera phone pics while rolling on the freeway. It''s crazy. I'm not use to this **** :lol:. And even I be thinking "Folks, it's JUST A CHARGER." I can only imagine pullin' up in a Rari or a Lambo.........

- Preciate it.
White on Red!:nthat:

- Preciate it.

Repped

If i had the means to do so and wanted to go american this is the car to do it in :smokin

:x

There has also been rumors that the 2015 Mustang GT will be pushing 475 horses out the factory. :x

Imagine what the GT500 going to be with it already pushing 662 horses wtih a supercharged 5.8L. **** about to get serious

:smh: :smh: :smh:

i hate mustangs but their engines and the sound man :x

dodge needs to step up on the 5.7. theres no excuse for those. they could easily push 400 out the factory. my only complaint. they charge 30k+ for R/T charger/Challenger and they only come with 370 and you got SS camaro/mustangs in the exact price range at 420.

y'all don't tint?

Fishbowl look :x
HELL NAW...that was the day I picked it up from the dealer. Can't ride glass house out here in this Texas heat. I got 20% all the way around like the very next day.

I don't think I could ride a modern car without tint. Be feelin all exposed and ****.

Here she is tinted up...

On a side note, ya'll ***** notice EVERYTHING ..."Is that bird poop on your spoiler?!? :x" :lol:

- Preciate it.

- Preciate it.

thanks for hurting my feelings :lol: :x :x :x :x :x :x :x you would get even more attention if you blacked out the rims. its the only reason people look at my car because everything is red/black all emblems, exhaust tips, rims.

- Preciate it.
This is a thing of beauty. **** da R/T, SRT-8 all the way

i dont know why i keep posting :lol: but the supercharger has been known for awhile for the SRT but the only question people had was WTH are they gonna charge for a factory supercharger? knowing dodge, its gonna be expensive and even with that many horses/torque its not gonna hold a candle to a damn gt500 :smh: that car is a super beast

thanks for hurting my feelings :lol: :x :x :x :x :x :x :x you would get even more attention if you blacked out the rims. its the only reason people look at my car because everything is red/black all emblems, exhaust tips, rims.
Everybody keeps telling me that fam. I LOVE red/black combo but don't know how I feel about white/black. I was thinking about blacking out the roof and going with some black/white Forgiato Concavos. I just can't convince myself to do it because I really do love the stock look. Small 20's with wheel gap and all. :lol:

- Preciate it.

Everybody keeps telling me that fam. I LOVE red/black combo but don't know how I feel about white/black. I was thinking about blacking out the roof and going with some black/white Forgiato Concavos. I just can't convince myself to do it because I really do love the stock look. Small 20's with wheel gap and all. :lol:

- Preciate it.

i love the stock wheels, if you ever wanted to go with black wheels id powdercoat those

and black roof :x you should DEF do that

I want to learn about the hemi. Where do I start?

Hemi sux....

440 6pack >>>>>>>

lol forreal tho... Old school Carbed Hemis were mad unreliable and overrated IMO...

The Modern Fuel injected ones are great though.

Name "Hemi" comes from its hemispherical head shape as opposed to flat heads used on most motors. This isnt really an exclusive thing to Mopar though... even Honda has developed some "hemispherical" 4cyl engines.

I rep the General though... so Im gonna flat out say the Hemi aint got **** on an GM LS motor.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom