\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

You could use a gallardo and a 612 scaglletti on a daily basis. You can't have kids over 9 though. Most friendly DD is a 911.

Yeah, Ive heard from alot of people that Gallardos are unbelievably reliable for an Exotic.

ive heard this a lot which is what makes it my favorite exotic because you can whip it daily and rarely have issues. Plus they look amazing as hell

You guys still arguing with this fool over import vs domestic :lol:

He rides the TRAIN to work while reading car and drive:rofl:

All that blah blah I'm getting a chain, add up my closet blah blah I can buy whatever right now is all BS. Until you have sat your *** in something that doesn't require you to pay to ride it, shut the **** up.

Foreign or domestic don't matter, if you can't drive your gonna lose. 

personally i get the appeal for both american and import communities. i still think american muscle of today is, at least aesthetically, garbage. especially the challenger. for a coupe, there is no reason for it to be that big. that bs is as big as an M5. im all for room, im 6.2. but idk i think its a bit OD

If you gotta peg your argument to "well he doesn't

Own__" to defend horrible logic then its a automatic

Loss.

Da challenger is PLUSH because of its size, alot

Of ya forgot when american cars used to be BIG

With MATCHING big engines.

If ralph giles rubber stamped tossing a viper engine

Or even a blower to da challenger it would match

Da gt500 & zl1 alot better on da top end.

Shout out to Ralph Giles.

Real talk I'm from Michigan I'm not going to be able to give a an unbiased opinion on American cars. It's part of who I am.

not biased at all, Ralph Giles is that dude :pimp:

hes got a BADDDDDD new viper in white :x :x :x

That goes for any car really. Aesthetics is a large priority. You guys talk about performance like it's everyone's concern. Most don't push their cars to the limit (nor care to) or use it's full potential. From my perspective, a powerful Camaro or Mustang is mostly for people utilizing a cheap/affordable alternative for performance. That's why you'll mostly see high-school/college girls in a stock model or dude's in used models flaunting them like they're worth anything. Looking like you're "Big-Time" might work in a low-to-middle class neighborhood, but seeing/hearing a fast Camaro/Mustang/etc. is not as appealing as seeing/hearing that "slow" Ferrari/Lamborghini/etc. It's easy to buy a mass-produced vehicle and make it fast. That's why Ford/Chevrolet/etc. will never propel themselves to a top-tier market. There's just a small, niche group stuck-on American muscle. Nothing more, nothing less...
Ford and Chevy are the niche market... i forgot how many :ambo and Ferraris i see. I understand you saying Fords and Chevys cant touch Ferrari/Lambo but ill tell you this, I would rather drop 80 g's on a Mustang Cobra have 640 horses and a back seat, ac, radio and money left over for a house than cop a Ferrari. Good luck making a Ferrari or Lambo an everyday driver. I love Ferraris and Lambos but they arent practical and really are for super rich, and shine on a track. 
Not sure if you read that correctly. I was referring to Ford/Chevrolet/etc. as never being on the same platform as exotics. That was followed by stating that there's only a select group (niche) that's actually interested in American muscle. Thus, why it doesn't necessarily come with the same appeal compared to that of a Ferrari/Lamborghini/etc...

You basically answered what I stated in the post you quoted. You don't see too many because they are premier vehicles. They're not mass-produced vehicles with an enormous amount of models/variations. A base Camaro & Mustang can easily be modified to look like a higher-end model of the same platform. For the most part, an average citizen won't notice the difference anyways. (i.e. Just another common Camaro or Mustang on the road with a few bells & whistles.) You're also on the same premise of getting more "bang for your buck", but people of wealth could care less. This is not a priority. These higher-end vehicles demand a high-price because it's what separates those from the rest. The funny part is that most in here say they'd rather drop X amount of money on a particular vehicle, but can't even afford that lower-priced car in the first place. You're really talking like people that own higher-end vehicles can only afford one car? Strictly talking about the market itself, not too many people are interested in dropping $80K on a Mustang. (This is referring to the market on a global scale. Not you & your buddies at a car meet thinking you're doing it.) Me personally, I think that's ridiculous as well. You pay that much to basically look like Tiffany across the street...

You guys have fun drinking your Great Value Soda from Walmart. I'll be fine with my Coca-Cola Classic. It's the same **** at a lower price anyways, right?

That goes for any car really. Aesthetics is a large priority. You guys talk about performance like it's everyone's concern. Most don't push their cars to the limit (nor care to) or use it's full potential. From my perspective, a powerful Camaro or Mustang is mostly for people utilizing a cheap/affordable alternative for performance. That's why you'll mostly see high-school/college girls in a stock model or dude's in used models flaunting them like they're worth anything. Looking like you're "Big-Time" might work in a low-to-middle class neighborhood, but seeing/hearing a fast Camaro/Mustang/etc. is not as appealing as seeing/hearing that "slow" Ferrari/Lamborghini/etc. It's easy to buy a mass-produced vehicle and make it fast. That's why Ford/Chevrolet/etc. will never propel themselves to a top-tier market. There's just a small, niche group stuck-on American muscle. Nothing more, nothing less...
Ford and Chevy are the niche market... i forgot how many :ambo and Ferraris i see. I understand you saying Fords and Chevys cant touch Ferrari/Lambo but ill tell you this, I would rather drop 80 g's on a Mustang Cobra have 640 horses and a back seat, ac, radio and money left over for a house than cop a Ferrari. Good luck making a Ferrari or Lambo an everyday driver. I love Ferraris and Lambos but they arent practical and really are for super rich, and shine on a track. 
Not sure if you read that correctly. I was referring to Ford/Chevrolet/etc. as never being on the same platform as exotics. That was followed by stating that there's only a select group (niche) that's actually interested in American muscle. Thus, why it doesn't necessarily come with the same appeal compared to that of a Ferrari/Lamborghini/etc...

You basically answered what I stated in the post you quoted. You don't see too many because they are premier vehicles. They're not mass-produced vehicles with an enormous amount of models/variations. A base Camaro & Mustang can easily be modified to look like a higher-end model of the same platform. For the most part, an average citizen won't notice the difference anyways. (i.e. Just another common Camaro or Mustang on the road with a few bells & whistles.) You're also on the same premise of getting more "bang for your buck", but people of wealth could care less. This is not a priority. These higher-end vehicles demand a high-price because it's what separates those from the rest. The funny part is that most in here say they'd rather drop X amount of money on a particular vehicle, but can't even afford that lower-priced car in the first place. You're really talking like people that own higher-end vehicles can only afford one car? Strictly talking about the market itself, not too many people are interested in dropping $80K on a Mustang. (This is referring to the market on a global scale. Not you & your buddies at a car meet thinking you're doing it.) Me personally, I think that's ridiculous as well. You pay that much to basically look like Tiffany across the street...

You guys have fun drinking your Great Value Soda from Walmart. I'll be fine with my Coca-Cola Classic. It's the same **** at a lower price anyways, right?

Im sorry...You seem like a miserable person.

Need an E-hug?

ehug.gif

Last edited:
said it once ill say it twice , my g35 > any hemi with those white gauges and plastic dash lmaooooo yall cant be serious for gods sakes those companies dont even hide all the metals and mechanical stuff thats under the driver seat ....i cant pay that much for a car that they grabbed a base model and threw a v8 in it ....nonetheless the fact that a *** v6 is matching up with a gaz guzzling SUV engine lol

said it once ill say it twice , my g35 > any hemi with those white gauges and plastic dash lmaooooo yall cant be serious for gods sakes those companies dont even hide all the metals and mechanical stuff thats under the driver seat ....i cant pay that much for a car that they grabbed a base model and threw a v8 in it ....nonetheless the fact that a *** v6 is matching up with a gaz guzzling SUV engine lol

You drive a girl's car though

Sit down

Bro a 5.0 mustang will blow ur v6 out of the water whether its on the drag strip canyon or track hell even a base model mustang will outperform ur v6. Don't make import cars look bad. Muscle cars are not for ppl who want a nice interior with plush leather and wood grain.

Umm these american muscle cars are designed with

A V8 and they put V6's in there for da posers as volume sellers..

Shows how much you know :lol:

Need an E-hug?

ehug.gif
Seems like my post touched a nerve...

Son talkin bout "value" soda meanwhile Ford OWNED

Aston Martin, Land Rover, Jaguar and was close

To BUYING Ferrari, Dodge OWNED Lamborghini

And had it not merged with chrysler a few years

Back Benz would've gone bankrupt.

Need an E-hug?

ehug.gif

:rofl: Nah b..... Im laughing at your feeble materialist mindset.

People like you are so easy to control and UAENO :wink:

They also owned Volvo. Your point? There's a reason why they sold-off those companies & only retain their "luxury" marque (Lincoln). Look at recent numbers, my dude. The companies that retained the likes of Jaguar, Land Rover, etc. elevated those brands. Also, Ford didn't sell them at their peak value. They sold them because they weren't progressing...

This dude's digging his own grave. Keep saving-up for that used/un-polished Jesus piece, papi. I can see your priorities are in-check...:lol:

you dont acknowledge that those cars have more value in mainstream and to the general populace than an srt-8. if you pull up in an 03 lambo or a 10' rally srt you think that the rally getting you those cheeks buy reving up your car or the lambo is by lifting the door ? 

Need an E-hug?

ehug.gif

:rofl: Nah b..... Im laughing at your feeble materialist mindset.

People like you are so easy to control and UAENO :wink:
Yet you keep responding. Don't get mad, my dude...

LULZ

you cant be serious? where is a V6 matching up with a V8? go race a hemi then report back cheif

and white gauges? have you sat in any recently? come on bruh, no more white gauges, straight black and LCD in the middle.

you dont acknowledge that those cars have more value in mainstream and to the general populace than an srt-8. if you pull up in an 03 lambo or a 10' rally srt you think that the rally getting you those cheeks buy reving up your car or the lambo is by lifting the door ? 

Both drivers are getting cheeks

lol chicks dig scary cars.... dudes dig pretty cars....

Lambo vs RatRod... take a guess who pulled more wimminz ?

lol chicks dig scary cars.... dudes dig pretty cars....

Lambo vs RatRod... take a guess who pulled more wimminz ?

If you need materialistic things to get "chicks", you're doing it wrong...

Back
Top Bottom