\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Ill take the extra 2 doors

The Challenger is big as hell IMO it's not a pony car.

Like its bigger than most midsized sedans.

Most people who are shopping the cars don't want that. Maybe I'm weird but that's what I like about it.

My only thing against the Charger is it plummets in value. The Challenger is one of the least depreciating cars in America and I'm not talking about American cars, I'm talking about cars period

Last edited:
The Challenger is big as hell IMO it's not a pony car.

Like its bigger than most midsized sedans.

Most people who are shopping the cars don't want that. Maybe I'm weird but that's what I like about it.

My only thing against the Charger is it plummets in value. The Challenger is one of the least depreciating cars in America and I'm not talking about American cars, I'm talking about cars period

yup i see srt8s on craigslist for about 30k :x

Ver

Id cop one of these before an SRT Charger.

So damn beautiful...

Im more of a car guy

Even the charger is a too big for my taste. But i can appreciate the craftsmanship.

All things aside the american companies have really stepped up their game lately and i hope it stays this way.

GNX^^^^^ !!! Sick man

Not a GNX... Just a GN....

:lol: The GNX actually had functional gauges... The sweeping needle in the GN gives you mph feedback thats about .5 seconds late, and the digital RPM meter looks like a damn light bright

GNX gauge cluster

GN gauge cluster

You guys still arguing with this fool over import vs domestic 
laugh.gif

He rides the TRAIN to work while reading car and driver 
roll.gif

All that blah blah I'm getting a chain, add up my closet blah blah I can buy whatever right now is all BS. Until you have sat your *** in something that doesn't require you to pay to ride it, shut the **** up.

Foreign or domestic don't matter, if you can't drive your gonna lose. 

Testerossa... mmmmmmmm :smokin

'95 Teatarossa 512 M..... HHHHHNNNNNNGGGGGGGGG!!!!! :x :x :x :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

I cant rock with most exotics... but the Testarossa has always been a favorite of mine and the late model 512 variants are just something else :pimp:

You guys still arguing with this fool over import vs domestic :lol:

He rides the TRAIN to work while reading car and driver :rofl:

All that blah blah I'm getting a chain, add up my closet blah blah I can buy whatever right now is all BS. Until you have sat your *** in something that doesn't require you to pay to ride it, shut the **** up.

Foreign or domestic don't matter, if you can't drive your gonna lose. 

+1

Quoted and bolded for emphasis

bout a groupon to drive 2 laps in either a Ferrari 430 or a lambo Gallardo in November. going with 4 friends. originally chose the rari because it had paddle shifters, but one of us had to switch to the lambo to make it work. I decided to do it, but i'm slowly starting to psych myself out since it's a stick. I haven't driven stick in like 2 years and that was only when I was valeting part time while in school.

Back
Top Bottom