\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

no doubt both would get in , i was trying to phrase it as there is a 7 year gap in release year so the lambo's value should be way lower than the muscle. 

That goes for any car really. Aesthetics is a large priority. You guys talk about performance like it's everyone's concern. Most don't push their cars to the limit (nor care to) or use it's full potential. From my perspective, a powerful Camaro or Mustang is mostly for people utilizing a cheap/affordable alternative for performance. That's why you'll mostly see high-school/college girls in a stock model or dude's in used models flaunting them like they're worth anything. Looking like you're "Big-Time" might work in a low-to-middle class neighborhood, but seeing/hearing a fast Camaro/Mustang/etc. is not as appealing as seeing/hearing that "slow" Ferrari/Lamborghini/etc. It's easy to buy a mass-produced vehicle and make it fast. That's why Ford/Chevrolet/etc. will never propel themselves to a top-tier market. There's just a small, niche group stuck-on American muscle. Nothing more, nothing less...
Ford and Chevy are the niche market... i forgot how many :ambo and Ferraris i see. I understand you saying Fords and Chevys cant touch Ferrari/Lambo but ill tell you this, I would rather drop 80 g's on a Mustang Cobra have 640 horses and a back seat, ac, radio and money left over for a house than cop a Ferrari. Good luck making a Ferrari or Lambo an everyday driver. I love Ferraris and Lambos but they arent practical and really are for super rich, and shine on a track. 
Not sure if you read that correctly. I was referring to Ford/Chevrolet/etc. as never being on the same platform as exotics. That was followed by stating that there's only a select group (niche) that's actually interested in American muscle. Thus, why it doesn't necessarily come with the same appeal compared to that of a Ferrari/Lamborghini/etc...

You basically answered what I stated in the post you quoted. You don't see too many because they are premier vehicles. They're not mass-produced vehicles with an enormous amount of models/variations. A base Camaro & Mustang can easily be modified to look like a higher-end model of the same platform. For the most part, an average citizen won't notice the difference anyways. (i.e. Just another common Camaro or Mustang on the road with a few bells & whistles.) You're also on the same premise of getting more "bang for your buck", but people of wealth could care less. This is not a priority. These higher-end vehicles demand a high-price because it's what separates those from the rest. The funny part is that most in here say they'd rather drop X amount of money on a particular vehicle, but can't even afford that lower-priced car in the first place. You're really talking like people that own higher-end vehicles can only afford one car? Strictly talking about the market itself, not too many people are interested in dropping $80K on a Mustang. (This is referring to the market on a global scale. Not you & your buddies at a car meet thinking you're doing it.) Me personally, I think that's ridiculous as well. You pay that much to basically look like Tiffany across the street...

You guys have fun drinking your Great Value Soda from Walmart. I'll be fine with my Coca-Cola Classic. It's the same **** at a lower price anyways, right?

Im sorry...You seem like a miserable person.

Need an E-hug?

ehug.gif
Seems like my post touched a nerve...

:rofl: Nah b..... Im laughing at your feeble materialist mindset.

People like you are so easy to control and UAENO :wink:
Yet you keep responding. Don't get mad, my dude...

Lulz... We on a message board... thats what people come here to do... Respond to other peoples comments :lol:

Looks to me like your the one whos jimmies are in a tizzy. :smokin

Son talkin bout "value" soda meanwhile Ford OWNED

Aston Martin, Land Rover, Jaguar and was close

To BUYING Ferrari, Dodge OWNED Lamborghini

And had it not merged with chrysler a few years

Back Benz would've gone bankrupt.
you dont acknowledge that those cars have more value in mainstream and to the general populace than an srt-8. if you pull up in an 03 lambo or a 10' rally srt you think that the rally getting you those cheeks buy reving up your car or the lambo is by lifting the door ? 

lol chicks dig scary cars.... dudes dig pretty cars....

Lambo vs RatRod... take a guess who pulled more wimminz ?

If you need materialistic things to get "chicks", you're doing it wrong...

I completely agree.

you think a clean 2013 SRT charger wont get you cheeks? LULZ

no lie, i have a '12 red R/T charger with black wheels and tints and its an attention grabber. DEAD SRS its ridiculous which i kinda hate. people come up to me every day asking about it, complimenting, and even caught plenty of people taking pics when im inside the store and what not :lol: and im like SMH to myself its a damn base charger. Its nothing special to me, or most people really it looks cool but thats about it.

Cant even imagine the attention with a clean lookin SRT8

you think a clean 2013 SRT charger wont get you cheeks? LULZ

no lie, i have a '12 red R/T charger with black wheels and tints and its an attention grabber. DEAD SRS its ridiculous which i kinda hate. people come up to me every day asking about it, complimenting, and even caught plenty of people taking pics when im inside the store and what not
laugh.gif
and im like SMH to myself its a damn base charger. Its nothing special to me, or most people really it looks cool but thats about it.

Cant even imagine the attention with a clean lookin SRT8
naw i never said it wont i was using it the cheeks as value placement any car will get cheeks , dudes could whip a geo metro and pull halle berry if his game is right i was more so talking about

general population when he said "value" the overall general mindset is that if you own a exotic you got bread and most people would notice you over a srt- challenger unless they are car

enthusiasts and can diffrentiate between the base, rt, srt or base ,rs,ss. Like most people will see lambo and think lambo and dont know the model or year or anything outside the doors , most

poeple will see the muscle but a few will actually care that it is the mopar edition or srt10 model. i can appreciate them both for what they are but i also know that the foreign will hold its value

for longer period of time than the muscle. they are also exceptions to that as well becasue they're american muscles that are going for over half a mil.

http://www.nydailynews.com/autos/hemi-chrysler-plans-supercharged-hemi-v-8-article-1.1349193

640 horses for da challenger next summer
sick.gif

This folks is da era we'll all be talkin about 30

Years from now..... Da new golden age of muscle.

Long live da hemi
pimp.gif
Yup this is the car i posted about months ago..the Hellcat was spotted in camo last week..this car is def at the top of my list except the price tag will likely be around 55k+ and too much for me..i may have to settle on the 2015 SRT8

Getting chicks with your car is the most overrated concept imaginable

Not to mention if they do want you for your car that's pretty sad for you

:x

There has also been rumors that the 2015 Mustang GT will be pushing 475 horses out the factory. :x

Imagine what the GT500 going to be with it already pushing 662 horses wtih a supercharged 5.8L. **** about to get serious

Last edited:
can someone define what makes a car a girl's car? the g35 coupe..how is that a girl's car? i feel like people are just calling w.e a girl's car nowadays...

what about a c63 amg coupe? is that girl's car?

Dude nothin is a girls car. I remember when accord coupes and jettas were only for girls.........my 2 choices I was checkin btw. An ya know what.....I see guys drivin both. If youre really that insecure about it.......MOD it. Infiniti and C coupe are fine. Nobody will say jack **** to me when I hop out anyways. Hell they prob assume it's not mine anyways.

Last edited:
Dude nothin is a girls car. I remember when accord coupes and jettas were only for girls.........my 2 choices I was checkin btw. An ya know what.....I see guys drivin both. If your really that insecure about it.......MOD it.

i only see guys driving a g coupe. besides a girl driving a fast car is :pimp: to me...

What?

This concept doesn't sound overrated at all. I've gotten chicks for having less than a car. Just dressing nice can do it sometimes. It's all about presentation. And if you have a nice car you are going to look more presentable/successful.

I mean, I'm not a car guy at all. I have an 07 Altima with carpet interior and everything stock. I do fine with girls but I'm sure I'd get more if I had a nice car.

I'm jelly of you guys in here that can afford nice cars. I'll get one someday. Until then, I'm trying to learn about cars since I don't know ****.

I want to learn about the hemi. Where do I start?

I meant if a chick is digging you for your car than she prob isn't finding you attractive

I'm saying a girl liking you just because you drive a nice whip? I dunno that seems overrated to me unless it's like a Lambo or something

Girls liking you for how you present yourself is a physical attraction

I was doing as fine in my 89 Dodge Dynasty as my 370Z, etc

Last edited:
What?

This concept doesn't sound overrated at all. I've gotten chicks for having less than a car. Just dressing nice can do it sometimes. It's all about presentation. And if you have a nice car you are going to look more presentable/successful.

I mean, I'm not a car guy at all. I have an 07 Altima with carpet interior and everything stock. I do fine with girls but I'm sure I'd get more if I had a nice car.

I'm jelly of you guys in here that can afford nice cars. I'll get one someday. Until then, I'm trying to learn about cars since I don't know ****.

I want to learn about the hemi. Where do I start?

Nice car attracts women...fact. But wrong kind if that's all they looking for. A presentable car and yourself should be fine. Seriously.
I've never had an issue with women an trust me I had buckets back in the day......if I had an r8 I'm sure my life would be diff but I'd prob treat women a lot different too. Certain ones at least.

Last edited:
i only see guys driving a g coupe. besides a girl driving a fast car is :pimp: to me...

Agree. Especially if they look good though. Saw a girl in a new m3 not long ago.....in a matte grey. I'm pretty sure it's an option from bmw.....not a wrap or anything. Yea.......complete neck spin.

Back
Top Bottom