\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

R36?

2C2BCAD4-B8B4-4752-B15A-8AC311BFC619.jpeg

Can someone school me…looking at copping a truck to haul things…came across a 2014 ram with 168k mikes for 20,000 is that a good deal or run? It’s a Laramie with hemi would be the beater whip

Last edited:
Can someone school me…looking at copping a truck to haul things…came across a 2014 ram with 168k mikes for 20,000 is that a good deal or run? It’s a Laramie with hemi would be the beater whip

If you can wait...I'd wait. Like others have said the used car market is inflated.

🔥 Car in a 🔥 color
20210616_115012.jpg
20210616_115852.jpg

I just cannot stand the back of the C8. Horrible proportions, and Camaro style taillights. And it's just wide and blocky. I get its wide since it's mid engined, bit they could have smoothed the corners out and such. Cart looks off (back is just too high compared to the rest of the car).

The C7 was the perfect looking Corvette. Pretty, sexy, good looking in every color they offered, & very mean looking in Grand Sport/Z06/ZR1 spec. Such a great looking car.

The C8 isn't! They should have just made the mid-engined car a special edition exotic and kept the C8 front engined.

Last edited:
I just cannot stand the back of the C8. Horrible proportions, and Camaro style taillights. And it's just wide and blocky. I get its wide since it's mid engined, bit they could have smoothed the corners our and such. Kurt looks off (back is just too high compared to the rest of the car).

The C7 was the perfect looking Corvette. Pretty, sexy, good looking in every color they offered, & very mean looking in Grand Sport/Z06/ZR1 spec. Such a great looking car.

The C8 isn't! They should have just made the mid-engined car a special edition exotic and kept the C8 front engined.
Agree with the tailights...idk what they were thinking with that...too Camaro-ish. This is higher up on the Chevy food chain than the Camaro so borrowing styling cues from it was a horrible idea. And yeah this doesn't even compare to the C7, C7 was still a Vette at it's surface compared to this trying to achieve a certain exotic look/profile with the design language they went. Nonetheless I believe the C8 is a game changer. Perfect? Not even close but, is it good for what it is? Imo, most def
GM wanted to shake things up bad but I don’t think history will look back at the c8 too kindly.

traded it’s american soul for some Italian threads

it is what it is is.
" traded it’s american soul for some Italian threads" This is probably the best way to sum it up.

Back
Top Bottom