\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Meh is synonymous for Toyota, they won't give you crap but they won't give you top of the line. Just middle of the road. Have a 2014 Tundra no major complaints, I knew going in I wasn't getting top of the line interior. Just needed a crewmax to haul the family and something to haul mulch and yard/garden stuff.

SAME HERE.

I KNEW GOING IN, WHEN GETTING MY 2020 TUNDRA, I WASNT GOING TO GET TOP OF THE LINE XYZ.

BUT I KNOW TOYOTA RELIABILITY IS TOP TIER. I HAVE A 08 CAMRY THAT IS STILL ROLLING THAT I DRIVE MORE THAN MY TUNDRA. :lol:

Tundra looks very GMC Sierra like

Speaking of,i saw the new ones with the 6.6 vortech in it,wonder what kinda torque a built one would make
76B7FF09-9319-47C1-95B7-ADBB82D6E8DD.jpeg
BA189FB7-278B-49DB-A053-F2DEE948FE81.jpeg

Maybe this belongs in the washed thread, I am washed, but there is a gratifying feeling to me when I take my car in for scheduled maintenance, and they ask “Mr. Vandelay, would you like us to replace the engine and cabin filters?” And I respond “I would certainly love for you to replace the filters.”

Maybe this belongs in the washed thread, I am washed, but there is a gratifying feeling to me when I take my car in for scheduled maintenance, and they ask “Mr. Vandelay, would you like us to replace the engine and cabin filters?” And I respond “I would certainly love for you to replace the filters.”
They suckered me in to a prepaid maintenance plan with my truck. It's incredible. I leave the dealership with no out of pocket cost and they check everything.

I've been contemplating doing another project 🤔.
I wanna go a diffent route from Big Nasty V8s that I always do and have.
Thinking It's time to bussdown my integra or maybe another jdm car with a turbo or two.

SAW THIS (OF MANY) PHOTOSHOPS OF THE NEW TUNDRA… WHILE MY INTEREST IS NOW PEAKED… WHAT’S RUMORED TO BE UNDER THE HOOD IS KEEPING ME AT BAY(UNTIL DETAILS ARE CONFIRMED). :lol:
BC4BAF4A-8B1A-42B2-94A2-9023E69EE3AD.jpeg

I've been contemplating doing another project 🤔.
I wanna go a diffent route from Big Nasty V8s that I always do and have.
Thinking It's time to bussdown my integra or maybe another jdm car with a turbo or two.
Get an RX7 right hand drive

I know we all got personal tastes but ain’t no way a 430 is holding a candle to this.. :lol: no way
88C377B5-F814-471D-86A6-A8C37B5751EF.jpeg
458 Pista sexy af. Def 458 over the 430, which looks super dated now. Its not ugly, just old looking.

That's not a Pista. That's a 458 Speciale Aperta. 👍 Saw a regular Speciale at my local Cars & Coffee in April and it's freaking amazing. Actually like it better than the 488 Pista. And it has something that is better than the Pista. A N/A V8! 🙂

PXL_20210403_125341546.jpg

430s are still a beautiful car. And it's the last V8 Ferrari you can get with a stick! They will hold their value now. The manual is a huge premium over the F1 transmission (something like $50K minimum, based on mileage and such and goes up from there).

That's not a Pista. That's a 458 Speciale Aperta. 👍 Saw a regular Speciale at my local Cars & Coffee in April and it's freaking amazing. Actually like it better than the 488 Pista. And it has something that is better than the Pista. A N/A V8! 🙂

PXL_20210403_125341546.jpg

430s are still a beautiful car. And it's the last V8 Ferrari you can get with a stick! They will hold their value now. The manual is a huge premium over the F1 transmission (something like $50K minimum, based on mileage and such and goes up from there).

I was saying Pista’s in general, but yes I did also think that was a Pista. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom