\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Just saw the new gv80 in the wild ..
D72108F9-968E-4E67-9E89-C44FDAF0A9DB.gif

I’ve had a couple squirrels dart out at the last second and they got ran over :smh:

the same thing happened to me a few months ago with a cat. I was on a parkway going 40 and he jumped out and I ran him over. That was rough :frown: :frown:
I wasn’t sure what it was so I turned around and saw him on the ground :frown: :frown:

I also hit a kid going like 10mph once my senior year. He was fine. He did a matrix roll on my hood then just kept walking and his friends laughed at him for getting hit
That was completely my fault too. I always think that moment could have changed my life if something happened. So glad it didn’t. For my sake and his. I couldn’t live with that
The only thing I ever ran over was a dog and I think I broke his leg. Rushed him over the SPCA. :frown:

I would feel bad if I hit anything, even birds. Especially since I'm pretty sure a cop car ran over my cat. It's hard to blame them since he was a gray cat and this was at night, but it still pissed me off. One thing I learned from that though is my cat took alot of chances trying to greet me including waiting on the middle of the street for me even if I tried to chase him back on the sidewalk. Some cats just aren't cautious enough. RIP Smokey.

Last edited:
I don’t think they’ll be the case going forward
economically they were probably a great bargain, but they skyrocketed

DAMN Camry's just been a staple for years, glad they didn't completely rest on there heels and not make any advancements. True they could of made some QOL changes sooner.
that toyota venza my favorite suv rn

all wheel drive standard
hybrid system standard
toyota reliability standard

good looks
Drove one YEARS ago down in Orlando at a track event. Enjoyed it just thought it was to small for me. Regarding the Jeep wife had a Grand Cherokee for about 5/6 years I hated it. Yeah it doesn't have the power of a Trackhawk but I was never happy or comfortable in it.

When do you guys think these used cars prices will begin to dip? I pick the worst time to shop for a 911. But if it means I’ll save $5-$10k by waiting until late 2021, I don’t mind.

Meh is synonymous with Camry. :lol:
Meh is synonymous for Toyota, they won't give you crap but they won't give you top of the line. Just middle of the road. Have a 2014 Tundra no major complaints, I knew going in I wasn't getting top of the line interior. Just needed a crewmax to haul the family and something to haul mulch and yard/garden stuff.

Nice! Never said anything about people not wanting them….or them even being a bad car….

I did say that history will look back unfavorably at the redesign of thee quintessential AMERICAN sports car when they decided to go FULL ITALIAN.

When do you guys think these used cars prices will begin to dip? I pick the worst time to shop for a 911. But if it means I’ll save $5-$10k by waiting until late 2021, I don’t mind.
Depending on whether you're trading in / selling your current one and what it is, it might balance out anyway. You'll get the highest value you can get when trading in/selling, but pay more than usual for the 911. I say if you see one you love get it, can't time the market

The thing with the c8 I've always wondered is how it looks next to an actual Italian exotic? Like a cheap knockoff or something cool and unique on it own?

Back
Top Bottom