\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Did 196 in my Blue Hellcat Charger. Was a hell of a rush. I was trying to hit the 204 top speed, but I ran out of road. Lol
Never again though. It was 3am and no one was on the road but after thinking it over, I wasnt prepared to die lol
That’s insane, like how the hell do you even see, I’m sure it was a rush, but damn Fam, 196. That’s that type of speed where your seat is upright both hands on the wheel music turned off, not down, but off type of speed.

That’s insane, like how the hell do you even see, I’m sure it was a rush, but damn Fam, 196. That’s that type of speed where your seat is upright both hands on the wheel music turned off, not down, but off type of speed.
basically the faster you go the more forward you are looking and the more data ur eyes have to process at a faster rate

like when im on the moto if i look away from where i'm going for a second i kinda lose control for a sec

low and slow baby. 💯

couple weeks ago…
FA44EB1E-2C69-4672-A9EF-30F1FB98FD41.jpeg

2E3A2912-48EF-4DB6-8F75-3E9E65CE91DA.jpeg

Looking for an SUV for my mom, my dad got in an accident in the Equinox and it got totaled.

She picked up a '16 Nissan Rogue for the meantime (it's trash), but she's gonna take it back to get something else.

I think what's missing is the cargo room in the rear. The Rogue has a small volume compared to the Equinox.

I was thinking about getting her inside a Jeep Grand Cherokee. But I'm not too familiar with the build quality and mechanical reliability of those vehicles.

IMG_20210329_152544897_20210329_162118.jpg

IMG_20210329_152504371_20210329_162101.jpg

Did 196 in my Blue Hellcat Charger. Was a hell of a rush. I was trying to hit the 204 top speed, but I ran out of road. Lol
Never again though. It was 3am and no one was on the road but after thinking it over, I wasnt prepared to die lol

I would be scared as hell for ANY kind of curve on the road. Hope that was as straight as it could be, guess you were coming from upstate or some highway in LI?

Id have 2 hands on the wheel and be sweating big bullets. 196 just seems insane. :lol:

Looking for an SUV for my mom, my dad got in an accident in the Equinox and it got totaled.

She picked up a '16 Nissan Rogue for the meantime (it's trash), but she's gonna take it back to get something else.

I think what's missing is the cargo room in the rear. The Rogue has a small volume compared to the Equinox.

I was thinking about getting her inside a Jeep Grand Cherokee. But I'm not too familiar with the build quality and mechanical reliability of those vehicles.

In that particular realm of cars id go for a CX5.

THIS WAS BACK WHEN I HAD THE SCAT.

I LET OFF BECAUSE I THOUGHT TO MYSELF THIS IS STUPID AND THIS IS MEMPHIS… ANYTHING IS BOUND TO BE IN THE ROAD. (3AM ON EMPTY E-WAY)
77D80720-8F30-4DB9-A99C-844D69E55A8A.jpeg

NOW I COULD CARE LESS ABOUT GOING FAST, DOES NOTHING FOR ME. HELL I DONT EVEN PULL MY BIKE OUT(HAYABUSA) TO GET A SPEED RUSH ANYMORE.

I would suggest the Mazda CX-5 but you mentioned cargo room. In that case Rav-4 or CR-V

Damn bro, hope your dad is doing ok. Sucky situation

I’ve had a couple squirrels dart out at the last second and they got ran over :smh:

the same thing happened to me a few months ago with a cat. I was on a parkway going 40 and he jumped out and I ran him over. That was rough :frown: :frown:
I wasn’t sure what it was so I turned around and saw him on the ground :frown: :frown:

I also hit a kid going like 10mph once my senior year. He was fine. He did a matrix roll on my hood then just kept walking and his friends laughed at him for getting hit
That was completely my fault too. I always think that moment could have changed my life if something happened. So glad it didn’t. For my sake and his. I couldn’t live with that

No complaints on my 2015 rav4. Could see and maybe get a newer one for a decent price now too

that toyota venza my favorite suv rn

all wheel drive standard
hybrid system standard
toyota reliability standard

good looks

Had a 1st gen Venza. Loved it, 20 inch rims looked great on it too. If I could change anything on it, wish the steering wasnt so light and wish the sound system was better.

I went pass a semi going 130 man that force of wind shook the car. I chilled out for awhile after that. Had my Daytona charger last year i raced an Infiniti G37 I noticed he slowed down I said yea (racial slur) when I got to the light it was a cop ducked off. I taped the brakes but once I seen the speed I said I’m gonna go to jail anyway. I was going 130 blew the doors off the cop. He was stationary he didn’t even attempt to chase me.

I hit 143 the other day.
I blew the doors off of everything I passed. Once I slowed down those cars met up with me on the exit like wow I didn’t think we’d ever see this car again.
while we’ve all done it before. My rule of thumb is if you’re not ok with the potential outcome don’t do it.

next time I speed again it’ll be with my radials at the track never the highway.

hit 160 a few times in the 335i and m3... its pretty stable. the adrenaline definitely comes in after 140+ tho
have yet to go past 160 i keep forgetting to keep my foot down :lol:
100-120 is regular road trip speeds i dont feel any less safe at those speeds compared to 80

I went pass a semi going 130 man that force of wind shook the car. I chilled out for awhile after that. Had my Daytona charger last year i raced an Infiniti G37 I noticed he slowed down I said yea (racial slur) when I got to the light it was a cop ducked off. I taped the brakes but once I seen the speed I said I’m gonna go to jail anyway. I was going 130 blew the doors off the cop. He was stationary he didn’t even attempt to chase me.

I hit 143 the other day.
I blew the doors off of everything I passed. Once I slowed down those cars met up with me on the exit like wow I didn’t think we’d ever see this car again.
while we’ve all done it before. My rule of thumb is if you’re not ok with the potential outcome don’t do it.

next time I speed again it’ll be with my radials at the track never the highway.
hit 160 a few times in the 335i and m3... its pretty stable. the adrenaline definitely comes in after 140+ tho
have yet to go past 160 i keep forgetting to keep my foot down :lol:
100-120 is regular road trip speeds i dont feel any less safe at those speeds compared to 80

damn yall speedin speedin! back in college, i got hit with a ticket goin 95 with an illegal lane change as an added bonus. perfect reason to not buy books for that semester.

Back
Top Bottom