\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

So very true buddy. And when I mentioned the GT-R, I was only referring to the R35 new gen model. I love the R32-R33-R34. Such a cool car that's finally able to be imported (32 & early 33s). Yeah, it was that feeling like we're gonna crash sensation due to the insane sudden acceleration. Dang fast but I can think of a lot of cars I'd rather have than the Nissan!
Oh yeah I know lol my bad I sidetracked mentioning the other ones. All are nice my fave is the R33. R34 can come in to the US by 2025 right? A lot of hype on it because of the Fast franchise imo giving it a lot of exposure. I think once its legal to import & they hype dies down a little and the dust settles it may no longer be as beloved as it is right now. Feeling like you're going to crash sensation-sounds like fun lol. Totally agree, plenty of other cars out there to be owned than Godzilla

Have any of you bumped into one of these... Ever? 1/2 G Bodies that Im in love with.

f8294e27d54c9dbe17275dcc00061a3f.jpg
1983-84-Hurst-Olds-Lightning-Rods.jpg
img7424_150955.jpg

I think dankenstien88 dankenstien88 has a couple.

That rear plastic reminds of what ford did with the 2010-2012 mustang. Black/grey plastic everywhere, front lip, rear valance, side skirts were all grey. I’ve seen them painted and they look much better. Just an example:
DD8DE7D5-7CC2-40C2-A53D-C3EA33F91128.jpeg
648E6088-9A13-4066-A644-F14D291C11F1.jpeg

also swapped tail lights are a must on these years :sick:
Wow, def looks a lot better painted. Sick ride! This is a 5.0 or higher spec? Why is the swapped tails a must? To cover the clear reverse lights? I like it better in the 2nd pic. Y'know I'm surprised more owners don't get all that grey plastic painted. And not just Mopars but across the board. In real life I'm the only one I know who has done that & on youtube that vlogger RT Productions; his boy had it done to his Challenger & that's all that I've ever seen. Doing each piece does add up quickly so that has to be a factor. You think it's left grey for rock chips & to prevent paint scratches on high impact areas? Or it's purposely left that way to give the car a 2 tone appearance?

titang545 titang545 You're not alone. I would never stand on any of my cars. I'm 6'3 260 so not trying to dent em & it's corny imo but to each their own. My Maxima I lean on & sit on the hood but that's because it's a beater. Question is if you guys see some random person male/female you don't know leaning against your cars...what would you do? You're probably right the poloce report would have most of the details the insurance company would be needing so wouldn't take too long. That foam cures and hardens quick or the builder has a good amount of time to work with it? Does your Z go into limp mode after reaching 220 degrees for the oil temp? And lag afterwards? You have a 350 or 370? I love Z cars. Almost bought the 370 over my Challenger 4 years back. A true retro Charger would be great. Cuda given it's similar classic design would wind up looking a lot like the Challenger.

Those of you who have a car cover...how often are you washing them? What do you use to wash, detergent or something else? On the forums I read it's best to use fantastik all purpose cleaner, half a bottle per wash. I ran out of that & haven't bought more yet so today and the previous wash I've been using Arm & Hammer laundry detergent...same clean results. And how do you dry them? I wash it 3 times a year just about & all during the summer months. Living in the Northeast I can only do it then because in the winter it'll freeze and never dry hung up outside. It's too big to be dried in a dryer machine & also too big to dry inside my apt so I spread it out up on the roof of my building & let the sun take care of the drying part. I try to do it on the hottest suniest days like today so it dries quick.
20200721_120227.jpg
20200721_120204.jpg

look at this.... even on Facebook groups people telling me get a z06 or grandsport but how when they selling **** like this for 22k, 26k after fees and shipping. Bruh were are people finding these imaginary deals at because here in Phoenix I’m having horrible luck with any car I’m looking into. Everything overpriced right now and the market dry.

Last edited:

look at this.... even on Facebook groups people telling me get a z06 or grandsport but how when they selling **** like this for 22k, 26k after fees and shipping. Bruh were are people finding these imaginary deals at because here in Phoenix I’m having horrible luck with any car I’m looking into. Everything overpriced right now and the market dry.
Screenshot_20200721-111403_OfferUp.jpg

I sent this to my boy that was looking for a g8 and he pulled up with 12800 and drove away with it. It's a ls2 vs ls3 but deals are always out there you just gotta be patient and quick on them.
I swear 1-2 months ago I was seeing multiple low mileage z06s and GS go for 25k firm you gotta stay away from stealerships

Screenshot_20200721-111403_OfferUp.jpg

I sent this to my boy that was looking for a g8 and he pulled up with 12800 and drove away with it. It's a ls2 vs ls3 but deals are always out there you just gotta be patient and quick on them.
I swear 1-2 months ago I was seeing multiple low mileage z06s and GS go for 25k firm you gotta stay away from stealerships
Damn that’s a good deal, maybe I need to look into buying from a private seller, only thing I’m gonna be using my credit union loan to purchase, I figure it’ll be easier to buy from a dealership when dealing with that paying option.

Got a speeding ticket last night
Had just got off work
Was going home After a long day
I guess I was going 90 something
I didn’t even notice
Cop bumped it down to 75 on the ticket
Was a black cop and a asian cop
Asian cop looked new
Like he was training
Asian cop gonna say “have u been drinking”
I was mad offended
I said “huh??? maaaaan I just got off work”

Last edited:
Oh yeah I know lol my bad I sidetracked mentioning the other ones. All are nice my fave is the R33. R34 can come in to the US by 2025 right? A lot of hype on it because of the Fast franchise imo giving it a lot of exposure. I think once its legal to import & they hype dies down a little and the dust settles it may no longer be as beloved as it is right now. Feeling like you're going to crash sensation-sounds like fun lol. Totally agree, plenty of other cars out there to be owned than Godzilla

Yup, the 25-year rule still in effect. Shame are rule is 25 years as Canada has the same rule but only goes to 15 years to wait. It's a rule that kills me as I SO SO SO BADLY want to buy this overseas and import one!!

5320021969_9be808f1c9_b.jpg

TVR Tuscan Speed Six!! If you saw the movie Swordfish with Travolta and Jackman, this is the car! I freaking drool over this car daily!!

The prices are a little out there depending on year (the newer they got the bigger the motor was. Started with a 3.6 straight 6 up to a 4.0. Motor made crazy power). Would stop a cars & coffee crowd as soon as it pulled in!!! And it's a targa top too!!

The other is this!
IMG_9668-2.jpg

IMG_9661.jpg

TVR Cerbera or knows as a '"Cerbie". 4.5l flat-plane V8 and it sounds VICIOUS!!! These are a bit cheaper as they aren't as known as much as the Tuscan here. But having one of these would be awesome!!

Damn that’s a good deal, maybe I need to look into buying from a private seller, only thing I’m gonna be using my credit union loan to purchase, I figure it’ll be easier to buy from a dealership when dealing with that paying option.

damn thats my city. 👀.
Wifey would kill me if i buy another sports car.

Really I think it will be a pretty open and shut case depending on the insurance company. Police report will show a lot and answer most of the questions, only thing owner should have to do is find a replacement car.

Pretty sure neighbors are hating you now.

Damn homie is basically Joe Pesci in any mob movie.
joepesci-6-272x399.jpg

ALL MY NEIGHBORS ARE COOL. I DONT GET ON IT MUCH THRU THE NEIGHBORHOOD. I CREEP OUT AS QUIET AS I CAN. LOL!

AND YEA, POLICE ARE ZERO WORRIES. :lol:

Car max overprices cause they give the most “trade in value” compared to regular stealerships. Obviously it’s always better to private sale

So got the badges back. All of them are nice & black now. Its exactly what & how I wanted it to look- nice & muted. Unfortunately the R/T & Challenger in the grill is still stock & not black. They said they won't come off from the front because they're attached to the grill. I suggested masking off the surrounding areas then paint them but boss man of the shop said it'll still be a lot of overspray. I may have my brother plasti dip spray it & then hit it with the glossifier or look around for a shop that is willing to paint or wrap em without takin em off. We also tried getting to em from the back inside the engine bay but their is no place for entry to get to them. The only way to get em off from the inside is to take the entire damn bumper off but that'll break the rivets & I'll have to pay for new ones. I already had them take that & other parts off to paint the grey pieces once last year so don't wanna have them do it again & mess with the bumpers structural rigidity. Gotta do it soon because I can't have a red & chrome badges on the car while damn near everything else is murdered out
20200721_150749.jpg
20200721_150803.jpg
20200721_150809.jpg
20200721_152656.jpg
20200721_152715.jpg
20200721_152701.jpg

So got the badges back. All of them are nice & black now. Its exactly what & how I wanted it to look- nice & muted. Unfortunately the R/T & Challenger in the grill is still stock & not black. They said they won't come off from the front because they're attached to the grill. I suggested masking off the surrounding areas then paint them but boss man of the shop said it'll still be a lot of overspray. I may have my brother plasti dip spray it & then hit it with the glossifier or look around for a shop that is willing to paint or wrap em without takin em off. We also tried getting to em from the back inside the engine bay but their is no place for entry to get to them. The only way to get em off from the inside is to take the entire damn bumper off but that'll break the rivets & I'll have to pay for new ones. I already had them take that & other parts off to paint the grey pieces once last year so don't wanna have them do it again & mess with the bumpers structural rigidity. Gotta do it soon because I can't have a red & chrome badges on the car while damn near everything else is murdered out
The dodge badge and shaker badge looks good but that rumble bee badge dont look right at all it sticks out like a sore thumb. (Imo it would have looked nicer deleted)

damn thats my city. 👀.
Wifey would kill me if i buy another sports car.
I be finding hella good deals in antoich/ Pittsburgh but sometimes I be passing because I hate going on 4 🙅🏽‍♂. That vette was a steal, people already offering him 15k for it.
What other sport cars you got :nerd:

The dodge badge and shaker badge looks good but that rumble bee badge dont look right at all it sticks out like a sore thumb. (Imo it would have looked nicer deleted)
Yeah I see what you mean. In person it looks fine imo, maybe pics it looks weird. But I get what you're saying. My brother said the color on it looked better. I think it's neat being all black...you now only see a silhouette depending how far away someone is looking at it. If the person knows their mopars they'll know the shape is a scatpack rumble bee. Of I could I'd paint the world black lol

Those of you who have a car cover...how often are you washing them? What do you use to wash, detergent or something else? On the forums I read it's best to use fantastik all purpose cleaner, half a bottle per wash. I ran out of that & haven't bought more yet so today and the previous wash I've been using Arm & Hammer laundry detergent...same clean results. And how do you dry them? I wash it 3 times a year just about & all during the summer months. Living in the Northeast I can only do it then because in the winter it'll freeze and never dry hung up outside. It's too big to be dried in a dryer machine & also too big to dry inside my apt so I spread it out up on the roof of my building & let the sun take care of the drying part. I try to do it on the hottest suniest days like today so it dries quick.
20200721_120227.jpg
20200721_120204.jpg

zmaqbool zmaqbool you probably the only cat I know that actually washes those covers my G! :lol: :lol: :lol:

I honestly think you're good with just an annual wash instead of doing it 3 times, especially if you factor in the hassle of having to dry it.

20200721_150749.jpg
20200721_150803.jpg
20200721_150809.jpg
20200721_152656.jpg
20200721_152715.jpg
20200721_152701.jpg

SHOULD'VE JUST DELETED THE FENDER AND SPOILER BADGES IMO. LOOK KIND OF TACKY COMPLETELY BLACK.

THE SHAKER BADGE IS DECENT THOUGH.

Back
Top Bottom