\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

The dodge badge and shaker badge looks good but that rumble bee badge dont look right at all it sticks out like a sore thumb. (Imo it would have looked nicer deleted)
This. I didn’t know the bee was flat. If it was 3D and had a shape to it it’d look fine but all black it looks bad can’t even tell it’s supposed to be a bee anymore kinda looks like a butterfly :lol:
Everything else is dope though

Yup, the 25-year rule still in effect. Shame are rule is 25 years as Canada has the same rule but only goes to 15 years to wait. It's a rule that kills me as I SO SO SO BADLY want to buy this overseas and import one!!

5320021969_9be808f1c9_b.jpg

TVR Tuscan Speed Six!! If you saw the movie Swordfish with Travolta and Jackman, this is the car! I freaking drool over this car daily!!

The prices are a little out there depending on year (the newer they got the bigger the motor was. Started with a 3.6 straight 6 up to a 4.0. Motor made crazy power). Would stop a cars & coffee crowd as soon as it pulled in!!! And it's a targa top too!!

The other is this!
IMG_9668-2.jpg

IMG_9661.jpg

TVR Cerbera or knows as a '"Cerbie". 4.5l flat-plane V8 and it sounds VICIOUS!!! These are a bit cheaper as they aren't as known as much as the Tuscan here. But having one of these would be awesome!!

Love those TVRs you posted, but I particularly like their cars from the 70s and their 'wedge' models in the 80s till the early 90s.

That said I'd take a Morgan Aero if I ever had 'stupid' money. :lol::lol::lol:

I be finding hella good deals in antoich/ Pittsburgh but sometimes I be passing because I hate going on 4 🙅🏽‍♂️. That vette was a steal, people already offering him 15k for it.
What other sport cars you got :nerd:

Right now i got a 70 Mach and a 72 Mach Mustang.
Looking to get rid of the 72.
Just sold my 350Z last year.

Attachments

• A2D90956-D55D-45CB-9897-4AA3E2E59190.jpeg
    A2D90956-D55D-45CB-9897-4AA3E2E59190.jpeg
    278.9 KB · Views: 35
  • DE6D8148-D906-490B-A6E6-25198270210D.jpeg
    DE6D8148-D906-490B-A6E6-25198270210D.jpeg
    302.2 KB · Views: 124
Wow, def looks a lot better painted. Sick ride! This is a 5.0 or higher spec? Why is the swapped tails a must? To cover the clear reverse lights? I like it better in the 2nd pic. Y'know I'm surprised more owners don't get all that grey plastic painted. And not just Mopars but across the board. In real life I'm the only one I know who has done that & on youtube that vlogger RT Productions; his boy had it done to his Challenger & that's all that I've ever seen. Doing each piece does add up quickly so that has to be a factor. You think it's left grey for rock chips & to prevent paint scratches on high impact areas? Or it's purposely left that way to give the car a 2 tone appearance?
It’s actually not my car :lol: but that’s what I would do if I had one. I think brands do it to cheap out on painting plastic pieces. Also to not get as many paint chips in the lower areas especially on the lower lip that get beat up a lot. I think they should have it as an option at least like they do with jeep wranglers and grand cherokees

So got the badges back. All of them are nice & black now. Its exactly what & how I wanted it to look- nice & muted. Unfortunately the R/T & Challenger in the grill is still stock & not black. They said they won't come off from the front because they're attached to the grill. I suggested masking off the surrounding areas then paint them but boss man of the shop said it'll still be a lot of overspray. I may have my brother plasti dip spray it & then hit it with the glossifier or look around for a shop that is willing to paint or wrap em without takin em off. We also tried getting to em from the back inside the engine bay but their is no place for entry to get to them. The only way to get em off from the inside is to take the entire damn bumper off but that'll break the rivets & I'll have to pay for new ones. I already had them take that & other parts off to paint the grey pieces once last year so don't wanna have them do it again & mess with the bumpers structural rigidity. Gotta do it soon because I can't have a red & chrome badges on the car while damn near everything else is murdered out
20200721_150749.jpg
20200721_150803.jpg
20200721_150809.jpg
20200721_152656.jpg
20200721_152715.jpg
20200721_152701.jpg
The dodge badge and shaker badge looks good but that rumble bee badge dont look right at all it sticks out like a sore thumb. (Imo it would have looked nicer deleted)

My G zmaqbool zmaqbool I honestly would've just deleted the 'Superbee' and the 'Superbee 6.4L' then picked up a standalone 6.4L badge (and painted it glossy black).

Yeah I see what you mean. In person it looks fine imo, maybe pics it looks weird. But I get what you're saying. My brother said the color on it looked better. I think it's neat being all black...you now only see a silhouette depending how far away someone is looking at it. If the person knows their mopars they'll know the shape is a scatpack rumble bee. Of I could I'd paint the world black lol
You gonna tint the headlights and tailights to finish that look? If your finished with the aesthetics when's it getting a procharger?

NOPE. JUST VERY CONNECTED. I HAVENT BEEN PULLED OVER FOR ANYTHING SINCE 2016.
That's exactly what a fed would say 🤔

They the same blue? What's next?
Lately I've been bored of the "new" stuff coming out (with a couple exceptions) so I decided to finally go out get my first old school and then copped another. "They dont make them like they used too"

They the same blue? What's next?
Lately I've been bored of the "new" stuff coming out (with a couple exceptions) so I decided to finally go out get my first old school then copped another. "They dont make them like they used too"

They look similar in pictures
72 is Grabber blue.
70 is Acapulco Blue.
Going to use the funds to drop in a coyote.
i removed the shock towers a while ago.

Attachments

• 87D94A5F-857C-45F0-9A5B-486DE1A309AA.jpeg
    87D94A5F-857C-45F0-9A5B-486DE1A309AA.jpeg
    288.8 KB · Views: 117
OG louvers & GoWing :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: 🔥. I especially love them GoWings on all the Big 3 American cars, it flows soo smoothly. Wanted to do that to my car but they will have to get rid of the original paint on the trunk & then install the wing then weld the wing then repaint the trunk...idk if I want to lose any original paint, would be nice though. Both your cars are fire man...there is just nothing like the classic American Muscle. From the popcorn choppy cammed exhaust to the bench seats & minimal to no electronics & nannies like blindspot or traction control on board. Radio, A/C & a big powerful V8= real muscle. I need a '71 Shaker Challenger in my life

zmaqbool zmaqbool you probably the only cat I know that actually washes those covers my G! :lol: :lol: :lol:

I honestly think you're good with just an annual wash instead of doing it 3 times, especially if you factor in the hassle of having to dry it.
Lol maybe. I'm always cleaning one thing or another on my off days. Annual wash would be enough you're right but the garage I park it in has poor ventilation if any at all. I appreciate being able to have a garage to park it in...just wish the mngmnt company took care of it better. A lot of dust accumulates as time goes by so I try do it once a month starting like June. It def is a hassle to dry-damn thing weighs like 30 lbs soaking wet & I have to carry it up 3 flights of stairs to get it up to the roof lol

SHOULD'VE JUST DELETED THE FENDER AND SPOILER BADGES IMO. LOOK KIND OF TACKY COMPLETELY BLACK.

THE SHAKER BADGE IS DECENT THOUGH.
Deleting might've been the more sensible idea but I kind of wanted to keep em on the car but just blacked out. I hear ya, my brothers both said its tacky looking lol oh well I'm happy with it :smile:
This. I didn’t know the bee was flat. If it was 3D and had a shape to it it’d look fine but all black it looks bad can’t even tell it’s supposed to be a bee anymore kinda looks like a butterfly :lol:
Everything else is dope though
I think they are 3D because they're not totally flat if I'm understanding 3D correctly lol. Lmao it does look like a butterfly. I'll call it the rumblefly now lol sorry dad joke.
My G zmaqbool zmaqbool I honestly would've just deleted the 'Superbee' and the 'Superbee 6.4L' then picked up a standalone 6.4L badge (and painted it glossy black).
Yeah that's what bigslim773 bigslim773 suggested too. The standalone 6.4L badge idea could've worked- damn why didn't I think of that 🤔lol. I'm diggin it all nonetheless & likin how it all came out.

It’s actually not my car :lol: but that’s what I would do if I had one. I think brands do it to cheap out on painting plastic pieces. Also to not get as many paint chips in the lower areas especially on the lower lip that get beat up a lot. I think they should have it as an option at least like they do with jeep wranglers and grand cherokees
Facts! It's weird that they do have that option for the Jeeps but not the Dodges...could've taken more of my moola

You gonna tint the headlights and tailights to finish that look? If your finished with the aesthetics when's it getting a procharger?

So the headlights & taillights are already tinted dark smoke. Just when I think aesthetically it's done something else pops into my head to black out lol. Send me the check & it'll have a procharger on it tomorrow lol. But nah hopefully soon like next summer? It's paid off so just want to take care of some financial traffic of mine & then going to start the mods that really matter. What is a procharger exactly? Its diff from a SC & TC right? I've read the 6.4s are almost at their peak power as stock so forced induction might be detrimental to the engine. Going to ask my builder a ton of ?'s I most def am doing an aggressive choppy cam & longtube American or kooks headers. When dudes build cars & "tune" them what does tune mean exactly? I have a general idea but don't know exactly. If I can get it to 750+ whp I will def be adding a roll cage in it

Procharger is a brand. They sell the best centrifugal superchargers systems out. Centrifugal or turbo will be your only choice since you have a shaker. I'm not a hemi stan so i dont really know the internal limits of the 6.4 but if it cant hold 6-8 pounds of boost then they did yall wrong. Tuning is just about making sure you get the most fuel/air without getting detonation.

So got the badges back. All of them are nice & black now. Its exactly what & how I wanted it to look- nice & muted. Unfortunately the R/T & Challenger in the grill is still stock & not black. They said they won't come off from the front because they're attached to the grill. I suggested masking off the surrounding areas then paint them but boss man of the shop said it'll still be a lot of overspray. I may have my brother plasti dip spray it & then hit it with the glossifier or look around for a shop that is willing to paint or wrap em without takin em off. We also tried getting to em from the back inside the engine bay but their is no place for entry to get to them. The only way to get em off from the inside is to take the entire damn bumper off but that'll break the rivets & I'll have to pay for new ones. I already had them take that & other parts off to paint the grey pieces once last year so don't wanna have them do it again & mess with the bumpers structural rigidity. Gotta do it soon because I can't have a red & chrome badges on the car while damn near everything else is murdered out
20200721_150749.jpg
20200721_150803.jpg
20200721_150809.jpg
20200721_152656.jpg
20200721_152715.jpg
20200721_152701.jpg

the R/T should come out, just gotta be rough yet gentle to not crack the clips

Hood looks sick

badges not so much, woulda went with a delete. If you wanna do other badges and you painted, don’t do no damn plasti dip in other parts

Procharger is a brand. They sell the best centrifugal superchargers systems out. Centrifugal or turbo will be your only choice since you have a shaker. I'm not a hemi stan so i dont really know the internal limits of the 6.4 but if it cant hold 6-8 pounds of boost then they did yall wrong. Tuning is just about making sure you get the most fuel/air without getting detonation.
Thanks for all that info brother, appreciate you. That makes sense cuz the Shaker takes up a big chunk in the bay. I'm not sure but if I recall correctly 6lbs is the limit for the 6.4s MakeNTGreatAgain MakeNTGreatAgain & nawghtyhare nawghtyhare might know more. I'm going to look it up. They have something called mail-order tune...you ever mess with that? I think you send in your cars cpu & they tune it & ship it back?

Thanks for all that info brother, appreciate you. That makes sense cuz the Shaker takes up a big chunk in the bay. I'm not sure but if I recall correctly 6lbs is the limit for the 6.4s MakeNTGreatAgain MakeNTGreatAgain & nawghtyhare nawghtyhare might know more. I'm going to look it up. They have something called mail-order tune...you ever mess with that? I think you send in your cars cpu & they tune it & ship it back?
I think 6psi is safe with the stock 6.4

Well it’s a high compression engine so if u add boost and don’t race it should be “safe” as in normal driving you shouldn’t be going into boost much

if ur racing constantly “dragracing” it will wear out everythingin due time

the R/T should come out, just gotta be rough yet gentle to not crack the clips

Hood looks sick

badges not so much, woulda went with a delete. If you wanna do other badges and you painted, don’t do no damn plasti dip in other parts
So I tried to wiggle it out. The problemo is the grill on my car has a surround on it & another smaller surround inside right above the badges. It was part of some package, the Scats that don't have that particular package get a regular grill with no surrounds & you can easily grab the badges with your entire hand & pull em off. With mine because of the surrounds- it leaves 0 wiggle room. Such a pain. Hood does look good agreed. I hear ya on the delete...that seems to be the popular opinion here lol. Good advice on not using the plasti dip. I'm going to be patient & make some calls & see if a shop can wrap it. Maybe use a heat gun & shrink the wrap onto the badges & smooth them out with their lil tools they be using for wraps. Let's see what happens

I mean adding boost to any NA engine is gonna reduce the life of it. Whether by half or 10%.

I guess just have money on deck for an engine if need be.

Back
Top Bottom