It’s raining
Was a BIG *** accident car flipped over
Other cars on the side
Fire truck
again all in the rain
An there was no traffic folks was just driving
I’ve never seen that ever
Didn’t even know it was a accident till I was about to pass

How the hospitals out there with this virus ?
With this corona stuff
I was on the freeway
It’s raining
Was a BIG *** accident car flipped over
Other cars on the side
Fire truck
again all in the rain
An there was no traffic folks was just driving
I’ve never seen that ever
Didn’t even know it was a accident till I was about to pass

How the hospitals out there with this virus ?
My hospital was the first to start getting patients
Knew about it a week before they started reporting it
I ain’t even went anywhere in the hospital
But my department
Not the cafeteria nowhere
I got from my car my department
And back
Our isolation rooms stay full
I don’t take any chances

4E8FEE3F-9400-4514-BE9B-84FF0600B195.jpeg

the M8 and the M850 is exactly the case everyone else is making with “True” M cars and MSport/M cars. Sure I wouldnt mind an M8 and can afford it but I don’t need all that power so I am opting for the M850 which is more than adequate. I don’t think I’m going with an M6 anymore btw even though I love em still.

oh yeah good choice on the vehicle kingfoamnyc kingfoamnyc and leasing as well.
I agree man, I love the M8 and had a chance to drive both that and the M850. 2 completely different performance rides, but would be completely happy with either one. The M isn't for everybody, that's why they make more than one version of each vehicle, in my opinion.

I recently purchased a 2020 X6 M50i, and love this damn thing. I had a 750 before that and was looking at a new 7 series, but once I drove the X, I was sold. 500 + HP, completely redesigned, and as was mentioned a few posts above, the body kit, interior, entertainment, bigger M brakes and overall styling is impressive.

I was on the fence about buying a NEW car, and understand all the financial loss as soon as I drive off the lot and all that. But I enjoy driving, I'm fortunate that I have an amazing drive to work everyday and can really test the performance of the car.

If I may (and especially with the state of the world right now), buy what you want and be happy. Happiness is obviously very subjective, and I'm not saying to put yourself/your family in financial risk because you want to floss, but if you can afford it, I say go for it.

I agree man, I love the M8 and had a chance to drive both that and the M850. 2 completely different performance rides, but would be completely happy with either one. The M isn't for everybody, that's why they make more than one version of each vehicle, in my opinion.

I recently purchased a 2020 X6 M50i, and love this damn thing. I had a 750 before that and was looking at a new 7 series, but once I drove the X, I was sold. 500 + HP, completely redesigned, and as was mentioned a few posts above, the body kit, interior, entertainment, bigger M brakes and overall styling is impressive.

I was on the fence about buying a NEW car, and understand all the financial loss as soon as I drive off the lot and all that. But I enjoy driving, I'm fortunate that I have an amazing drive to work everyday and can really test the performance of the car.

If I may (and especially with the state of the world right now), buy what you want and be happy. Happiness is obviously very subjective, and I'm not saying to put yourself/your family in financial risk because you want to floss, but if you can afford it, I say go for it.

Man that 2020 X6 M50i is a BEAST. I know you gotta enjoy driving that every day. The last two statements you made are 100% very true. Everyone is always gonna have an opinion on every single car but all you can do is buy what you like and enjoy it and live life.

Man that 2020 X6 M50i is a BEAST. I know you gotta enjoy driving that every day. The last two statements you made are 100% very true. Everyone is always gonna have an opinion on every single car but all you can do is buy what you like and enjoy it and live life.
No doubt man, that's all we can do. Happiness for you shouldn't be somebody else's version.

Yeah man, I really do enjoy it. I appreciate that.

Back
Top Bottom