\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

I still haven’t bought a new whip. That’s why I’m in here everyday with some new ****

Gonna have to make a decision soon tho :lol:

It’s funny tho cause I’ve never cared this much
:lol: You got me looking at 435i/440i gran coupes for the potential. Not a chance I buy a new car now though, don't even need it, just have the urge.

BCD727D2-B794-4537-9F36-6CE7188CE3CD.jpeg

C1AD0129-4C18-4F29-B2CB-63A242F90AA5.jpeg

C96976CD-A759-420A-9B00-AB660063C488.jpeg

New challenger appears

thats an a5 sb, very underwhelming - s5 is great though. All 4 cylinder audis suck IMO, besides for maybe the s3

I asked that question itt before, if you’d rather have this nsx or a new gen. This one is local to me and I’ve seen it in person, it’s beautiful. I’ve never driven an nsx and would definitely have to drive both to make a decision. I can’t even speculate. :lol:

edit: I am a sucker for pop up headlights, a low mileage example like this but from the 90s would be even better to me.

Hey buddy, your from Chester County too? Small world! How is UDrive? Are they cool with walk-ins just checking out what they have? I'm up Rt 202 in Phoenixville and always wanted to stop in to see what they have. Being in the auto business (sales for 23 years) I don't like taking someone's time when I'm just a car guy who wants to see what they have. Let me know when you get a moment. 👍

I'm pretty sure a raptor Ranger is already out or will be out next year
2 more years. Ford told us basically it will come when Ford moves to the redesigned model (2022 MY from what we are told). Current Ranger is old in terms of design. Even though it's "new" to us, it's been the same throughout the world for years and Ford won't bring the current Ranger Raptor here as most are diesel engines that aren't certified for US sales/emissions. They want to make the Raptor set for the world. Be patient, as it's coming soon.

Did anyone buy the 2020 Chevrolet Corvette, yet?

Im guessing unless you were on the list you weren't able to purchase them? I wouldn't even look at em right now because of the markup. Reminds me of when those Hellcats first came out.

Hey buddy, your from Chester County too? Small world! How is UDrive? Are they cool with walk-ins just checking out what they have? I'm up Rt 202 in Phoenixville and always wanted to stop in to see what they have. Being in the auto business (sales for 23 years) I don't like taking someone's time when I'm just a car guy who wants to see what they have. Let me know when you get a moment. 👍
Yeah i am in west chester. UDrive has a lot of really nice cars, they are appointment only though. I have seen a good amount of their cars at open houses/cars and coffee type events in the area. Next time i see an event or something, ill try to let you know if you wanna make the trip over here. There are a few shops in the area that get some really cool cars coming through.

thats an a5 sb, very underwhelming - s5 is great though. All 4 cylinder audis suck IMO, besides for maybe the s3

TTs is pretty nice. Wife had one and really enjoyed it for the 4 years she had it. Just traded it for something a bit more special and rare, yesterday actually. 292hp in a small aluminum car made it rather quick. But she missed the sound of her old Mustang GT. So she had to get something comparable in sound but with AWD. I'll post pics once it arrives in a few days! I've never seen one on the roads around here so it's gonna get some stares.

Yeah i am in west chester. UDrive has a lot of really nice cars, they are appointment only though. I have seen a good amount of their cars at open houses/cars and coffee type events in the area. Next time i see an event or something, ill try to let you know if you wanna make the trip over here. There are a few shops in the area that get some really cool cars coming through.

Hey buddy, thanks. I'm in Phoenixville. Been to McLaren for their Supercars on Saturday/Sunday with my modded '06 Mustang GT and been to Holt. If UDrive holds a C&C, shoot me a PM. Would shoot down with my wife and bring her new car she has coming in. It's gonna be VERY cool & rare as there aren't many made for the model year she bought & I have never seen one on the roads around here.

Last edited:
Hey buddy, thanks. I'm in Phoenixville. Been to McLaren for their Supercars on Saturday/Sunday with my modded '06 Mustang GT and been to Holt. If UDrive holds a C&C, shoot me a PM. Would shoot down with my wife and bring her new car she has coming in. It's gonna be VERY cool & rare as there aren't many made for the model year she bought & I have never seen one on the roads around here.
For sure. Mclaren and holt are about a mile from my house.

Sold a 2020 Corvette several weeks back when they were assigned actual vin#
Our first one hit the lot yesterday. It’s in detail getting ready. Cat put a 7k deposit to reserve his spot. 72kMSRP but the guy paid $85k. 80k will be his finance amount after doc fees and Gap.
Seeing this thing up close, I’m decently impressed. Folks are wild paying 10K+ markup, but I’ll take the commission so, Bless him.
B41D4282-ECBF-4A85-9672-3C694251170B.jpeg

69196FAC-026E-4FE4-AB19-788B573D55CB.jpeg

D81E622F-1DD6-4CB2-9C72-8C00E56617F7.jpeg

Our first one hit the lot yesterday. It’s in detail getting ready. Cat put a 7k deposit to reserve his spot. 72kMSRP but the guy paid $85k. 80k will be his finance amount after doc fees and Gap.
Seeing this thing up close, I’m decently impressed. Folks are wild paying 10K+ markup, but I’ll take the commission so, Bless him.

Yet to see one on the road. Hoping to see it in my z28 to be able to give it that gap sauce

Dudes wilding paying $10K markup on something that will be readily available with patience soon enough :lol:. Glad you made ya money. Thirst is real

Back
Top Bottom