\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Damn. That seems like a really good deal. What was the sticker ~65k?

I got a demo car with 3,800 miles on it. I saved a ton of money. One of my buddies used to work at BMW SF and gave me a referral to a Client Advisor.

Anyone with windshield tint? What % y’all go with?

side windows are all 20%
5% or bust. Go dark or go home lol...may attract a lot of cops though. I'm considering tinting my front windshield too, how dark you goin?

5% or bust. Go dark or go home lol...may attract a lot of cops though. I'm considering tinting my front windshield too, how dark you goin?
not sure, never did it before. quite a few around here have it done pretty dark.

due to my drive for work, a lot of state cops especially spring/summer so I bet I will get pulled over for it :lol: they're the only ones who pull me over for tints in the first place. 3 times now :smh:

Been bored so I figured I’d finish blacking out the cop whip. Also did black door handles. Just need to either wrap the grill or paint it to complete the blackout look.
0C048237-684B-4E01-9C88-624DA8F6391F.jpeg
752E7590-D819-417C-9ECE-06260DECC902.jpeg

When it rains at night? Absolutely. Only time I don’t feel confident driving.
I feel you. I have 20% all around and visibility when turning becomes an issue at night when it's raining. Almost hit a couple people crossing the street because people don't look before they cross

I stay legal, i'm good on VA **** ****. I should get a waiver for my migraines though so I can atleast go 35% all round.

I feel you. I have 20% all around and visibility when turning becomes an issue at night when it's raining. Almost hit a couple people crossing the street because people don't look before they cross
Luckily I got LED headlight and fogs but visibility at night is one worry, like I said never experienced it but I know with HID in my brothers old car he has limo tint all around except the windshield and that was hard to see through side windows TBH

First one vin
# 001 went to Barrett Jackson as a charity car. Sold for millions. Everybody wanna be the first on the streets breaking necks
Yea I watched it LIVE> That was fun to watch. The Cars that went after it got quite a benefit from the Positive Energy that item brought.
I wish I could have been there LIVE.
BJ Auction is super fire.
Arizona is a fun place period from Jan-March, Activity after Activity after Activity.
And the weather is Lovely.

Whens it going together? Intrested to see what this 4 banger do
Motor got picked up this past Monday and is stripped and ready to go as of this past Wednesday. With this coronavirus situation tho, I’m not sure what the shops plans are.

im a avid tint guy i went 15% all around on the m3 and its too dark at night hard to see out if im parking or driving the canyon on a night run... :lol: never been pulled over tho darkest i would recommend is 25% all around

wait yall talking about windshield? hell naw i would never :lol:

im a avid tint guy i went 15% all around on the m3 and its too dark at night hard to see out if im parking or driving the canyon on a night run... :lol: never been pulled over tho darkest i would recommend is 25% all around

wait yall talking about windshield? hell naw i would never :lol:
I was gonna do windshield when I got passenger and driver done

then I backed out because some people said if you get in an accident that insurance can deny Your claim and drop you for having a tinted windshield

didn’t get it done that day and now I’m regretting it

not sure, never did it before. quite a few around here have it done pretty dark.

due to my drive for work, a lot of state cops especially spring/summer so I bet I will get pulled over for it :lol: they're the only ones who pull me over for tints in the first place. 3 times now :smh:
Same around my way, plenty of cars I see that have windshield tint. Some are really dark as well. I have 5 % all the way around minus the front windshield on my Challenger + rear louvers...been having the itch to tint the windshield for a minute now. You def will get pulled over for it by Troopers, are you in NY? The NYPD is pretty lenient with tint. I have a photophobia note from my vision doctor and a PBA card just incase when I get pulled over & I'm very respectful toward the officer when we converse during the traffic stop. The NYPD has always let me off the hook but the day a NY State Trooper pulls my *** over I'm screwed! Them troopies can be very unforgiving. In The Bronx is where I have been pulled over too many times for tint on my Maxima, in Queens it's not that bad. Decisions decisions

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom