\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

The insurance on the 86 is way too much 😢

Leased a 2020 Corolla SE
How does insurance on a lease work? It’s gonna be higher cause it’s a new car but is it more or about the same as if you bought the car?

whenever I don’t have to use my car for work anymore I’m thinking about leasing

How does insurance on a lease work? It’s gonna be higher cause it’s a new car but is it more or about the same as if you bought the car?

whenever I don’t have to use my car for work anymore I’m thinking about leasing
I can’t speak on the comparison because I haven’t purchased a car yet. Leasing a car may require you to have additional coverages

Today’s in and out run

5B5A87CB-BF75-49E4-A95B-6A11824D724E.jpeg
603A04F1-2A06-47C1-89C2-CB6A7299D2F2.jpeg
E79CF93A-F373-44B6-B325-3AA3B53D5152.jpeg
AD9A5D8D-4BFA-4637-A448-6174C78B5B91.jpeg

How dangerous it is to run all season tires in front and summer performance tires on the rear?. I feel the balance is off during high speed lol but I truly don’t wanna spend another $600 this week for front tires :smh: but feel I need to.

i wouldnt do it sounds like understeer but if you just driving regularly i think you should be fine for now but definitely change out the rear sooner than later if possible

i wouldnt do it sounds like understeer but if you just driving regularly i think you should be fine for now but definitely change out the rear sooner than later if possible
Yeah the understeer to much for me, I’m gonna change out the all season tires in the front to match the new summer tires I got for the rear. I can’t drive this car on the highway this way because it’s a scary feeling right now lol.

Back
Top Bottom