\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

LMAO exactly

and i would be very hesitant modding a bmw and tracking it
you think a demon cant handle track abuse just wait for the bmw :lol:

yeah, super comfortable people hauler.
the infotainment in the 2018 is not the best.
would definitely recommend for a family.
I can speak from experience to say that that's not true. Pretty much the only time my wife and I bring the M3 out is to take it to the track and race it and its road racing which much harder on a car and just going down the quarter mile.

I think I'm gonna get the M235i

Misano Blue with red interior and shadowline trim.

19 inch wheels. Fully loaded comes out to 56k but IDC.

Definitely gonna do a lease

Love the fact that everyone hates it
Don't do it. That car screams first car for a spoiled rich girl.

You can get a better car for the same amount or less. That ish is entry level garbage

nvm not finna argue with u and ur wife's experience lol
Well first of all it was a x3m got the topic was on not a base x3...

To the point of road racing vs. Drag racing, it's common knowledge that anybody that's done both. Laps in a vehicle minutes at a time all in the upper RPMs will be harder on your motor and suspension vs seconds at a time. It's not rocket science.

Can’t you get a very low mileage used m2 for around that price? Either way m235 still prob a fun little car

those x3m r no joke. Especially with a tune and a few other minor mods. Even stock they r ridiculously fast.

Don't do it. That car screams first car for a spoiled rich girl.

You can get a better car for the same amount or less. That ish is entry level garbage

LOL cmon man

2 series is a beautiful car IMO
you get the same motor as the 3 with shorter wheelbase and a smaller package.
as someone who has a yacht i can only dream of the performance of the same car with a smaller footprint.
Got damn lol

You put it like that I gotta reconsider

Maybe M340i
many grown men in los angeles own 2 series, drive one see how u like it.

im talking about the 2 door not he gran sport.

The trackhawk killer! X3M

Sheesh! Running 10’s with just a tune

Not bad. Let's see how long it will actually hold up tho :lol:
calling it the trackhawk killer
but aint race a trackhawk
:rolleyes
Doesn't have to I'm positive the trackhawk wont run 10s stock. But then again neither did that bimmer. I'd like to see a pulley exhaust and tune against that baby mama mobile

my friend has a m235i that i got to drive a lot and those things are so fast and darty. lots of torque too would definitely beat a lot of cars on the streets and hella fun on the mountains. the auto trans isnt bad either but 6 speed all the way.

little German cars are dope. Not everyone wants to spend 75k+ on a car.

especially with how much power they leave on the table for these turbo motors. Spend 45k on a new one 1k on a tune and you got 450hp.

Got damn lol

You put it like that I gotta reconsider

Maybe M340i
Yeah I was gonna say at that point may as well get the m340i. Can't say I'm a fan of the 2 or 4 Gran coupe and doesn't seem like most people are either because they depreciate like crazy.

M2 competition another story though, beast.

I think he confused it with the regular 230 or whatever it is. :lol: cause that m235, I’m sure, is a fast little car.
2 Series GC is trash imo. I'd rather have an Audi S3 or new CLA 35AMG since I prefer the styling of those more and they offer similar levels of performance.

BMW's nomenclature is pretty wack but it's a little easier nowadays

30i = regular turbo 4 cylinder engines
35i = higher performance 4 cylinder engine
40i = inline turbo 6
50i = turbo V8

061A934F-621A-41F9-84B2-D0B406FA522A.jpeg

2nd mod done, got a cold air intake, next step either tune car or get test pipes but might skip that since have to register car again in September and have a feeling they gonna make me do the emission test.

But my bad luck, my rear tire got a hole in it today, so had to replace both tires so that’s $700 I didn’t plan for. Which that could’ve been my tune money right there smh.

I just don't get why if you are a car guy you would get a "M"235i and not a true M car. If you want the bmw performance experience don't half step , used M2 are competitively priced.

At the end of the day as long as you're happy with the car that's all that matters but if I am buying a M or ANY I'm getting a real one not the rich girl one. But as I'm typing this I realize I don't even know the price of the m235i versus the price of a used M2 , so am I missing it are they that much of a price difference?

I feel the same way about Dodge, I don't even like hellcat but if I were to get a dodge I would pay 50k for a lightly used before I paid 45k for a scat pack. Same with lexus F sport package vs a true F car etc etc

Back
Top Bottom