\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Lmao he was dead set on finding a launch edition but not paying over MSRP. I asked him though what was otd and he just said a lot more than what he would’ve wanted. He’s already got videos of it on a dyno lol

"IS THAT A SUPRA?"
NAH B ITS A REBADGED Z3

5D6BB86A-395A-407C-8DD9-F79A9752968A.jpeg
Just installed the Z06 front lip. Going to black out the chrome center strip on the grill tomorrow

New supra ugly asf but new c8 ugly asf as well...

Guess just got to pick what’s faster if you had to pick which sadly the b grade version of the mclaren 720s.

Sold the C63 then totaled my daily 10 minutes later about 2 weeks ago :lol:

Time to get a DD and start saving for the next project 8)

Where is this?!
Edit: nvm LA has a lot of dope specs.

This spec is pretty rad also

This is inside the service department at my job. If you look in the background of the first pic, you'll see some Ferraris on the lifts. To the right of that black one is the LaFerrari they had to take apart to change the fuel pumps. I'll try and snap a couple pics, that thing has been here for like 2 months already.

Guy drives down from MD to buy the C, we do the deal, pay the loan off etc. We are heading from one bank to my bank to deposit the overage he gave me, which is literally 2 miles up the road and as we approach a stop light this happens:

611012AC-7074-42EE-92A8-782A26F7C6FB.jpeg

Stupid mfer in the van tries to make a light to get on the highway as we are going through the intersection and we run into him, it turns out he was drunk (at 4:30 in the afternoon) and fails the field sobriety test and refuses a breathalyzer. I was HEATED when I saw all that as they loaded my pops in the ambulance and saw all this. The other driver was lucky cops were there and I couldn’t get to him. So yeah now I’m trying to find a DD and get all the insurance bull **** settled.

Guy drives down from MD to buy the C, we do the deal, pay the loan off etc. We are heading from one bank to my bank to deposit the overage he gave me, which is literally 2 miles up the road and as we approach a stop light this happens:

611012AC-7074-42EE-92A8-782A26F7C6FB.jpeg

Stupid mfer in the van tries to make a light to get on the highway as we are going through the intersection and we run into him, it turns out he was drunk (at 4:30 in the afternoon) and fails the field sobriety test and refuses a breathalyzer. I was HEATED when I saw all that as they loaded my pops in the ambulance and saw all this. The other driver was lucky cops were there and I couldn’t get to him. So yeah now I’m trying to find a DD and get all the insurance bull **** settled.

Well damn. Glad u didn't get hurt

Local GTI had this happen. RS7 plugs installed yesterday at a shop and 8 hours later after doing some runs, he lines up for another. Shifts into fourth and car just stays with the other car. He knew immediately something was wrong, and the car just dies. He’s letting me know what’s going on and when he pulled one of his plugs he finds the below. What’s crazy is that the shop owner goes to his house, and I told him earlier in the day to do a compression test cause even with new swapped plugs the car wasn’t turning over. The damn shop owner didn’t even know how to do a compression test because cylinder 1 showed 0, but the rest showed 90. I immediately let him know that there’s something wrong because i highly doubt his other 3 cylinders only have 90 psi of compression. He then tells me that the dude does it on his own car (that he drove to the dudes house) and it reads 70 psi :stoneface: I tell him that I’m on my way with a compression tester, we do the test correct and cylinder 1 doesn’t have any compression. 2-4 are 160. Seriously scary that the shop owner didn’t even care to compression test the car correctly
221D0052-58B9-4516-8BF2-2FD99657AB2B.jpeg

Local GTI had this happen. RS7 plugs installed yesterday at a shop and 8 hours later after doing some runs, he lines up for another. Shifts into fourth and car just stays with the other car. He knew immediately something was wrong, and the car just dies. He’s letting me know what’s going on and when he pulled one of his plugs he finds the below. What’s crazy is that the shop owner goes to his house, and I told him earlier in the day to do a compression test cause even with new swapped plugs the car wasn’t turning over. The damn shop owner didn’t even know how to do a compression test because cylinder 1 showed 0, but the rest showed 90. I immediately let him know that there’s something wrong because i highly doubt his other 3 cylinders only have 90 psi of compression. He then tells me that the dude does it on his own car (that he drove to the dudes house) and it reads 70 psi :stoneface: I tell him that I’m on my way with a compression tester, we do the test correct and cylinder 1 doesn’t have any compression. 2-4 are 160. Seriously scary that the shop owner didn’t even care to compression test the car correctly
:smh:

Lmao. God damn

Back
Top Bottom