\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

8E2156A5-33DF-4972-B874-8A8181A586EC.png

Which year is this?
68 to mid 70s

I know we were talking about people parking right next to you when their are tons of other spots. My old pic came up on my FB timeline.
Truck.jpg

That is my Tundra in the back and dude parked right next to me with all those spots available.

:sick::sick: Dear god that’s crazy it doesn’t even have an M badge :rofl:
God thing is that in my local area a ton of people are mocking the dealers for trying to mark up the car. There’s even multiple buyers saying they’re not paying a mark up and are looking to get it for MSRP. One of my boys has been calling a bunch of dealers and the closest he got was one for MSRP but it sold like 5 minutes before he could get there.

Well no duh anyone can learn anything with enough time :lol:. It takes someone with true skills to put down solid numbers at a track with a manual. It comes down to having the ability to do something vs letting a computer do it for you.
I'm lowkey just salty the c8 wont offer a manual trans :frown:
First time opening a browser in a min and this the first thing I see :lol:
20190723_154655.jpg
Smh why Google gotta do me dirty?

Went to a Long Island dealership with my bro & his lady to checkout a 370Z for him. Saw some nice rides in there. The Ferrari is going for $50,000. Than we went to the Vanderbilt Mansion & saw some vintage rides there along with a lot of other neat stuff
20190723_121657.jpg

Sigh the look we get so many times when out looking at stuff we like. His girl yawning like boy I wish he would hurry up and decide. What is he looking for in a car or does he just want a 370?

Lmao so true! Had she been inside an LV or any other highend designer store, instead of yawning she'd be smiling ear-to-ear lol. He wants something around the 15-20g ballpark. He wants to get a coupe & we both love the 370Z. I almost bought that over my Challenger when I was shopping for a new car so if he gets the Z I get to vicariously live through him haha. On the test drive, it handled very well, had good throttle response, you just gotta get used to absolutely 0 rearward visibility lol. The only reason he didn't get it yesterday is because on the carfax report it lists the car as a "corporate fleet" car @ 1 point in time & after only 4 years of age it failed inspection in 2017 idk why?

Last edited:
Yes. Terrible in some cars. Luckily there are software upgrades to eliminate the Rev hang in some cars.

I remember when I worked at a Honda dealership in high school and first time driving the 2008 Civic SI. Rev hang in it was awful thanks to drive-by-wire

nelson999 nelson999 I legitimately feel that poor throttle DbW is what initially ruined the manual shifting experience. :smh::smh::smh:

I know we were talking about people parking right next to you when their are tons of other spots. My old pic came up on my FB timeline.
Truck.jpg

That is my Tundra in the back and dude parked right next to me with all those spots available.

Always gonna be that one LOL. How is that tundra I'm thinking about trading in armada for one. I'm looking at the 4x4 models

Back
Top Bottom