\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Always gonna be that one LOL. How is that tundra I'm thinking about trading in armada for one. I'm looking at the 4x4 models
Loving it no major issues about to tick 100K miles. Only positive or negative against it is no major updates, the new model doesn't show any major upgrades either in the spyshots.
18699754_10211214680496298_7811928557587500619_n.jpg

What dealership do u be hitting up???
I usually look on CL, offer up , some other forums and social media to look for some quick flips or "mechanic specials" :lol:. Usually like to trade up or down and add or get some cash.
Have been looking nationwide for c7s. Watching the market most likely I'm gonna wait till a little after the c8 drops to cop one

I been really wanting some thick tires, my car stock front is 225/45-R19 and 245/40-R19. Any tire experts what’s the thickest tires you think I can run? I really want 305 lol

The wheels on 245's are usually 8.5-9" wide... you trying to add over 2 inches of width with a 305 tire?

I love it, fun car for sure, But if you want a daily for good gas mileage this ain’t the car lol. I floor it every light and get 16.5mpg city.
I’m looking for a fun reliable cheap daily. Don’t care much about gas mileage I average about 7-8k miles a year so that’s not a problem. I’ve just heard really good things about the 3.7 reliability. I’d probably just do wheels suspension and a few cosmetics and call it a day

I’m looking for a fun reliable cheap daily. Don’t care much about gas mileage I average about 7-8k miles a year so that’s not a problem. I’ve just heard really good things about the 3.7 reliability. I’d probably just do wheels suspension and a few cosmetics and call it a day
The 3.7 Mustang? I used to have one.

Show him all of the cool cars he could have bought instead and then slap him
Lmao he was dead set on finding a launch edition but not paying over MSRP. I asked him though what was otd and he just said a lot more than what he would’ve wanted. He’s already got videos of it on a dyno lol

Back
Top Bottom