\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Craziest color on a Senna I've see thus far, the entire carbon fiber body has this chameleon paint

IMG_20190726_103214.jpg
IMG_20190726_103203.jpg
IMG_20190726_103232.jpg
I am in the minority but I can careless about the car, more impressed with the size of that shop. They have lifts everywhere, going in different directions.
Looks like a Mazda
DAMN I can not unsee that now. The Supra does look like a Mazda, looks like the evolution of the RX8.
Stupid mfer in the van tries to make a light to get on the highway as we are going through the intersection and we run into him, it turns out he was drunk (at 4:30 in the afternoon) and fails the field sobriety test and refuses a breathalyzer. I was HEATED when I saw all that as they loaded my pops in the ambulance and saw all this. The other driver was lucky cops were there and I couldn’t get to him. So yeah now I’m trying to find a DD and get all the insurance bull **** settled.
Get to him for what, I been there. I would have went over and shook dudes hand, once you made sure your family was safe. After that I would sue the **** out of him, daily drive might be a new Corvette. LOL. It was certainly a gift and curse when kids totaled my BRAND NEW S5, I mean 7 months old new. I traded in my dying 545 and had negative equity in it, wasn't to smart with money and cars back then. However all that negative equity was wiped clean because two kids wanted to street race.

Looks like possibilities are wide open on what you can get now as a project. Any old cars tempting you, time to hit up Mecum or Barret Jackson. LOL

I am in the minority but I can careless about the car, more impressed with the size of that shop. They have lifts everywhere, going in different directions.

DAMN I can not unsee that now. The Supra does look like a Mazda, looks like the evolution of the RX8.

Get to him for what, I been there. I would have went over and shook dudes hand, once you made sure your family was safe. After that I would sue the **** out of him, daily drive might be a new Corvette. LOL. It was certainly a gift and curse when kids totaled my BRAND NEW S5, I mean 7 months old new. I traded in my dying 545 and had negative equity in it, wasn't to smart with money and cars back then. However all that negative equity was wiped clean because two kids wanted to street race.

Looks like possibilities are wide open on what you can get now as a project. Any old cars tempting you, time to hit up Mecum or Barret Jackson. LOL

Did you let insurance handle everything or did you hire an attorney?

Did you let insurance handle everything or did you hire an attorney?
I hired a lawyer, I didn't think insurance was going to push as hard as a lawyer would. However my lawyer in the end sucked. I interviewed 3 and I thought I was working with the senior guy but he was just in the room with her for the bait and switch.

Edit:
I believe I waited a year to make sure I didn't have any lingering pains or anything. Here in VA you have 2 years after the date of the accident to file a lawsuit. I had a torn rotator cuff so I needed surgery and rehab so my lawsuit bills kept going up and up. Word to wise if you go to the doctor DO NOT tell them it pertains to a lawsuit. The doctors or physicians can circumvent your insurance and get paid directly. At first that doesn't seem so bad get it over and done with, however that cuts into your judgement from the lawsuit. A chiropractor took a few grand instead of just going through my insurance. SOB.

I was a regular patient before the accident just keeping me in line because of lifting, after my lawyer told me that I never saw him again.

Any other peasants whip a 2015+ Civic? Why do I feel like this AC isnt as cold as even my older 08 Civic.
You're not alone. The A/C & heat system sucks in my Challenger in comparison to my 23 year old Maxima lol. Even my mom the other day said your black car's A/C is not very good compared to this old Nissan you drive lmao. Idk what it is but these older cars are superior in that regard

You're not alone. The A/C & heat system sucks in my Challenger in comparison to my 23 year old Maxima lol. Even my mom the other day said your black car's A/C is not very good compared to this old Nissan you drive lmao. Idk what it is but these older cars are superior in that regard
my a/c heat work GREAT on both my challengers
i have to constantly turn it off cause it gets TOO cold

Its in NYC and its HOT but my old 08 Civic woudve been left the car cold af inside and I woudda had to just leave it on the lowest fan speed just to maintain.

Now my 19 Hatch I have it on the lowest and the fan is on 4 and it doesnt feel nearly as cold. Maybe cause theres no MAX AC option like there was on my old one?

my a/c heat work GREAT on both my challengers
i have to constantly turn it off cause it gets TOO cold
I just feel like my Nissan cools the car down way faster than my Challenger. Challengers A/C heat are no slouch in anyway, just compared to my Maxima it's a step behind. The heated/cooled seats in the Chally are awesome. Work as advertised. How's the Hellcat? How many miles on it now?

Its in NYC and its HOT but my old 08 Civic woudve been left the car cold af inside and I woudda had to just leave it on the lowest fan speed just to maintain.

Now my 19 Hatch I have it on the lowest and the fan is on 4 and it doesnt feel nearly as cold. Maybe cause theres no MAX AC option like there was on my old one?
I know you been enjoying that humidity these past couple days lol. Feels like we're inside a rainforest with the humidity levels.

I just feel like my Nissan cools the car down way faster than my Challenger. Challengers A/C heat are no slouch in anyway, just compared to my Maxima it's a step behind. The heated/cooled seats in the Chally are awesome. Work as advertised. How's the Hellcat? How many miles on it now?
1500 yesterday
thats with only driving on wed/fri/saturdays

Back
Top Bottom