\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

A/c in my work Ford is decent in this heat but A/c in the Skyline is fading again so back to figuring out the problem. Anyone have experience with AEM X series gauges ? Ordered a bunch to help diagnosis some problems and keep better tabs on things, was going to go Defi but digital readout and my old *** seemed the better way to go

Haven't had a Honda in a while but the AC in the ol lady's Acura RDX is probably the coldest AC I've ever used in a car.

wife called said she witnessed someone get ran over
like the person is under the car
between the front and back tires
:smh:

Aaaaaaaand I have a boost leak somewhere I’m pretty sure lol

Damn bro. Good luck sorting that out!

wife called said she witnessed someone get ran over
like the person is under the car
between the front and back tires
:smh:
damn hope shes not too shook up

Dude, worst thing I saw was a Range Rover who was literally no joke going 50-60 mph, come up 14th street between 7th and 8th ave’s and this dude stepped out from in between 2 cars, the Range hit him and his head hit the windshield so hard it pulled a hole in it and the Range lost control and flipped on its side.

The guy was laying in the middle of the street with blood coming from his head/mouth and I’ll never forget this till the day I die, this asian dude walked up to the dude and took a pic of him. :smh:

Its so numbing to see **** like that.

People step out on to the street looking at their phones instead of checking to see if a car is coming. You may have the green light/walk sign but I never trust other drivers especially in the city. It bugs the **** out of me when they got their feet hanging off the curb waiting for the light...meanwhile I'm trying not to take em out with my truck mirror while making the right turn smh.

I am in the minority but I can careless about the car, more impressed with the size of that shop. They have lifts everywhere, going in different directions.

yea this shop is huge, the lifts are all numbered...i wanna say there's like 60 or so lifts in there

39D6DD3A-3A66-443C-A885-2E55EF754C02.jpeg
:nerd:Saw this today. I wonder what it was

Probably, I still don't understand the markets for the Equinox, Blazer, and Traverse seems like they overlap.
Capture.PNG
Traverse is 3 row but idk what the blazer is for if they have the equinox. I guess the equinox is for the people who don’t care what it looks like as long as it’s cheap

theyre all in different classes
Equinox is small suv/cuv with 4cyl
Blazer is midsize crossover with v6 and sporty
Traverse is family size large crossover 3 row with v6(i wish it came with the 5.3 v8 optional)

pricing overlaps which is dumb but GM overprices their cars/trucks because they know rebates/discounts put them in a position to still make ptofits

no Chevy sadly. but they need a new SS truck but they will never do it, esp after how the older SRT8 GC killed the TrailBlazer SS

Back
Top Bottom