\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

I'm getting a new/another car in the next 6 months and theres too much out there that I like. Yesterday I went from Tesla to redeye. Too many choices around 80k...supra? Lol

I have lowering springs which I think is what the issue is.
If anything the springs improved your handling :lol: unless they didn’t change the stock dampers. Honestly though it’s a boat and it’s expected to handle like one. I’m sure coils would improve it but to a certain point

If anything the springs improved your handling :lol: unless they didn’t change the stock dampers. Honestly though it’s a boat and it’s expected to handle like one. I’m sure coils would improve it but to a certain point
Stock dampers. Lol I think that's why.

Bruh the handling on the chally sucks man.

No confidence when I'm on a bend and accelerating and if the road is not perfectly smooth it just throws my confidence out the window.

I feel like I need coils but will that make a substantial improvement?or should I just save that for a build?
U in sport or nah???
I let off gas into the turn
Step on it out the turn

Just seen a dude roll up to our shop with those yellow things on his Charger so I had to come ask lol. I asked him if he was here looking for someone to remove the yellow pieces from his bumper

Bruh the handling on the chally sucks man.

No confidence when I'm on a bend and accelerating and if the road is not perfectly smooth it just throws my confidence out the window.

I feel like I need coils but will that make a substantial improvement?or should I just save that for a build?

U need a car that doesn't weigh 4500lbs and is the size of rolls royce.

Just seen a dude roll up to our shop with those yellow things on his Charger so I had to come ask lol. I asked him if he was here looking for someone to remove the yellow pieces from his bumper
And what was his response
Also it’s not good to leave it on
It will put scratches and indent the spoiler
If on to long cause of the speed and stuff

Why do so many charger/challenger guys leave the stupid yellow shipping protectors on the front bumper? :rofl:
no idea how or why it got popular

2 years ago everyone was taking them off, last summer everyones leaving them on and even those who tossed em offering to buy em to they can put em back on

disgusting

no idea how or why it got popular

2 years ago everyone was taking them off, last summer everyones leaving them on and even those who tossed em offering to buy em to they can put em back on

disgusting
Yeah I goofed
I shoulda kept mine and sold em :lol:
I’ve seen folks paint them the color of their car

U in sport or nah???
I let off gas into the turn
Step on it out the turn
There's this long turning road on the way to the crib where I accelerate cuz it's uphill and there's bumps which causing the ride not to be smooth
U need a car that doesn't weigh 4500lbs and is the size of rolls royce.

What about a 60s chevy pickup gutted lowered caged and with modern suspension?

I might build it as my project inshallah.
Either that or a nova

I'm getting a new/another car in the next 6 months and theres too much out there that I like. Yesterday I went from Tesla to redeye. Too many choices around 80k...supra? Lol

Model s? If so, that for sure if you care for 0-60 speed. Looks wise the wide body hell cat is beautiful and this coming from someone that hate all American cars.

tried to buy another bimmer the other day but they saying theres some sort of issues about the o2 sensors or something and they cant get it to smog.
yall heard of this before or know what could be going on? im assuming its been sitting there for a while now smh

Back
Top Bottom