\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

And what was his response
Also it’s not good to leave it on
It will put scratches and indent the spoiler
If on to long cause of the speed and stuff
Didn't really acknowledge that I even said it. Just said "nah just wanted to come see what you guys had right now"

tried to buy another bimmer the other day but they saying theres some sort of issues about the o2 sensors or something and they cant get it to smog.
yall heard of this before or know what could be going on? im assuming its been sitting there for a while now smh
It's probably got a check engine light and they cleared it and now the codes aren't ready for smog check yet. Sounds like a typical bimmer. Walk away and don't buy a bimmer unless it's an M car built before 2006

Model s? If so, that for sure if you care for 0-60 speed. Looks wise the wide body hell cat is beautiful and this coming from someone that hate all American cars.

I actually like the model x more than the model s for some reason. Can get a cpo 2016 p90dl with low miles and unlimited supercharging for 70-80k. That could take the place if my commuter car since I'd be saving hella money on gas...or I could keep my commuter ('16 accord) and get something that gets 8mpg lol. Not sure what I'm gonna do with the Mustang yet, but probably keep it...

6FB02D88-AD6D-4D60-B780-37CF4A896745.jpeg

What does it mean when the whole splitter is yellow? Is that still a guard or is it a custom job based on the original guards? I do like this version a lot better than the regular guards

Yeah but I think he's asking why its different than the old one that had one on each corner instead of this one that goes all the way across. I think its cause the wide body has a different front splitter tho.

6FB02D88-AD6D-4D60-B780-37CF4A896745.jpeg

What does it mean when the whole splitter is yellow? Is that still a guard or is it a custom job based on the original guards? I do like this version a lot better than the regular guards
That’s a wide body challenger
The wide bodies spoiler is different
Which is why the whole spoiler is yellow
It sticks out more that the hellcat and other challengers

Yeah but I think he's asking why its different than the old one that had one on each corner instead of this one that goes all the way across. I think its cause the wide body has a different front splitter tho.
Ahh I see. Well I still think it looks okay this way

Any idea on the width of wheel / offset for the widebody hellcats to be flush? What about lowering on 24's? Will the eibach sport be too low? Ultimately I am getting a widebody, I want wide 24" that sit flush with almost no gap. Any ideas on this setup?

Back
Top Bottom