\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Yea the FA has more bottom end torque, but don't let the EJ dudes hear that. Im stage 2 putting down 315whp & 322tq.
TMIC, downpipe, catback, boost controller, TGV & EGR deletes, CAI, protuned by JRTuned
It’d be a nice run between us two then. I’m probably 300 whp 310 torque on my current setup. Weight and DSG are the only advantage i can tell.

My babies. Both 98's
20170528_131654.jpeg
20170915_174130.jpg

The red is a 98 Lincoln Mark VIII with 93k on the clock. Light mods, exhaust, Diablosport chip, cold air intake, upgraded MAF, high output fuel pump, and a few more bolt ons. It's a fun sunday driver. The black is also a 98, Lincoln Continental it's my daily, bone stock besides tint. Mint condition with 110k on the clock

My girls 2 door altima got totaled so she scooped an 18 Civic Hatch EX.

Im not gonna lie, the civic is super dope. I have to get more time driving it but from one short run around the block it felt like the peppy 4 cylinders ive owned and thoroughly enjoyed driving

Attachments

• C4C817FA-AF4A-490E-AB6D-889AC7FA0E09.jpeg
    C4C817FA-AF4A-490E-AB6D-889AC7FA0E09.jpeg
    216 KB · Views: 33
That Mark with the Cobra ... was so ahead of its time.
Yes it was, true sleeper. I call her my cobra in a tuxedo lol. it's a true head turner as most people have no clue what it is. Most people don't believe it's a 98. Had a guy think it was a brand new Lincoln one day too lol. My dream car and I own it. Great feeling.

Good watch. Also does anyone in here have a two step on there whip?

Thats why i like early 90 and 2000 cars. If i have a will to take it apart then it wont be that hard to put it back together and for the most part (german excluded) theyre simple and dont carry a million sensors that can and will go bad and cause big problems that will most likely be expensive like the new cars with all the new fearures.
I smack the gas and release the clutch simultaneously. Thats two steps does that count? :D

I have launch control on my car, does that count? :lol:
Thats why i like early 90 and 2000 cars. If i have a will to take it apart then it wont be that hard to put it back together and for the most part (german excluded) theyre simple and dont carry a million sensors that can and will go bad and cause big problems that will most likely be expensive like the new cars with all the new fearures.
I smack the gas and release the clutch simultaneously. Thats two steps does that count? :D
You guys probably have something similar

My friend and roommate next semester just bought a new e class. It's pretty sweet. Now I know why he wanted the parking pass so badly :lol:

My girls 2 door altima got totaled so she scooped an 18 Civic Hatch EX.

Im not gonna lie, the civic is super dope. I have to get more time driving it but from one short run around the block it felt like the peppy 4 cylinders ive owned and thoroughly enjoyed driving
Nice. Sometimes I wish I got mine in white too. That pearl looks awesome in the sun.

i seen a bmw 328xi 08' for 9,500 with 85,500km(canadian) opinions? or should i look more towards the 2010-2012 models

Back
Top Bottom