\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Not my DD, but my toy for weekends, trips etc.
2002 Pontiac Trans Am Ws6
All stock minus exhaust. (SLP Loudmouth and some tips I got from 6Le designs.
I should wake the LS up and do some mods but I don’t know yet......
08AB1D78-60F9-4F86-ADF1-06F85B3E2224.jpeg
20B38E27-4F1B-482D-844F-31D1F1AF964B.jpeg
D0044DEF-33CC-4373-B146-0DDEE9A6F26F.jpeg

a cam will give u instant 400+ horsepower.

Just get da Z/28. You should be able to get one in less time it took to get the Hesus.

its only got 1 speaker :lol: ls7 is nice but manuals in NYC is a pain on da ***.

da 1st gen ZL1 (not da 69') go for about mid 30's used.

imma do that and officially sign off da kick wave largely for good.

Last edited:
C63 sedan, I remember yours, you wrapped it yourself right? Mine is bone stock besides tint and i love it, the only thing Im not a fan of is the transmission compared to the DCT is awful and the LSD issue but thats not a big fix.
AMG Boiz*

I’ve got the 4l60e automatic.

I was looking at these guys for a built trans if I started modding my car.

http://performabuilt.com/gm performance car and truck.html
It depends on how much power your planning to make. You should be good with the trans if you get a stall converter for a cam only. If you plan to make over 450 then i would look into an aftermarket rear end then trans asap if you plan to run sticky tires. I see stock 10 bolts shattering with cam only cars.

C63 sedan, I remember yours, you wrapped it yourself right? Mine is bone stock besides tint and i love it, the only thing Im not a fan of is the transmission compared to the DCT is awful and the LSD issue but thats not a big fix.

14E37DC6-1A08-4563-B2FF-D2465EF73F71.jpeg

Yeah those are some negatives, but I drove my friends m3 for a full month and always felt the c63 was way more fun to drive. Any thoughts on doing a secondary cat delete and replacing the resonator with an h pipe? Costs like $150. Car still sounds the same at low rpm but sounds a lot louder at wot.

Too late now lol

Im done responding to ole boy, when you graduate high school you'll realize theres way more to a car then what it can beat in a race :wink:
So much truth in this. Dudes be tryna pump so much power out of their cars until it becomes uncomfortable & unreliable. I just want a fun daily. My wife's 535 is faster than my Subie, but it puts me to sleep lol. This is also why I bought a bike to go fast...er.

So much truth in this. Dudes be tryna pump so much power out of their cars until it becomes uncomfortable & unreliable. I just want a fun daily. My wife's 535 is faster than my Subie, but it puts me to sleep lol. This is also why I bought a bike to go fast...er.

Pics of your suburu ? It's a dealer right by my spot and they have a ton of fly looking ****

Yeah those are some negatives, but I drove my friends m3 for a full month and always felt the c63 was way more fun to drive. Any thoughts on doing a secondary cat delete and replacing the resonator with an h pipe? Costs like $150. Car still sounds the same at low rpm but sounds a lot louder at wot.

Ive actually thought about having a custom exhaust made because of how ridiculous prices are for a name brand one but i didn't know you could do that mod for that cheap. After the M and buying my house I realized dumping a bunch of money into a car is just not smart for me personally :lol: I dumped like 15k into the M and didn't get **** back for it really.

A lot of fast cars are a pain in the *** to drive especially every day lol

Ive always liked cars that have a total package I guess you could say, somewhat luxurious, nice power, good feel and can resell somewhat easily.

Its also disgusting you guys have to have front plates in VA and other states, **** that noise.

Preciate it fam. Lemme know if you skoop one.

Im with it. I love pulling on VW's lol. My last car was a MKIV. The MKVII's have a good engine, just wrong wheel drive
Spinning ain’t winning is my motto lol I’ve ran two new STI’s (one stock with exhaust, the other is a Cobb tune as far as I know with exhaust work) but not a new WRX yet. Apparently the WRX has a better motor than the STI. What’s done to yours?

Spinning ain’t winning is my motto lol I’ve ran two new STI’s (one stock with exhaust, the other is a Cobb tune as far as I know with exhaust work) but not a new WRX yet. Apparently the WRX has a better motor than the STI. What’s done to yours?
Yea the FA has more bottom end torque, but don't let the EJ dudes hear that. Im stage 2 putting down 315whp & 322tq.
TMIC, downpipe, catback, boost controller, TGV & EGR deletes, CAI, protuned by JRTuned

Back
Top Bottom