\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Scooped some new Volks for the R

IMG_3859.JPG
IMG_3864.JPG
IMG_3863.JPG

NOICE.

still think white is the way to go tho :nerd:

saw a red one a couple days ago

There's no other mods aside from some simple things like the clear Euro/JDM sidemarkers and K&N drop-in filter. I was going to get the HKS Legamax exhaust but I changed my mind. I don't plan on doing anything else.

What color's your car and what spec are you looking to get. I went with 19x9.5 +45 wrapped in 265/35 Continentals
My color is the same as yours and I’ll probably go with 18x9 wheels. Maybe a Ktuner and that’ll be it. Hopefully lol

My color is the same as yours and I’ll probably go with 18x9 wheels. Maybe a Ktuner and that’ll be it. Hopefully lol

Stock Si wheels are 18 right? Mine were 20 and imo they're too big for the car with not very much sidewall on the tire. Check out the Civic X forums for ideas on wheel specs. I never joined but just browsed.

NOICE.

still think white is the way to go tho :nerd:

saw a red one a couple days ago

Trust me. I wanted Champ White, but the black one showed up at the dealer my brother works at and I had to the chance to bypass the entire waiting list and get it. So I said screw it.

Trust me. I wanted Champ White, but the black one showed up at the dealer my brother works at and I had to the chance to bypass the entire waiting list and get it. So I said screw it.

Still very dope.

Looks like you need a name change.

I'd definitely go Euro/Import before domestic, but Ima leave this right here.

And if I were to get an N54, it would be in a 135i (1M preferably) because it's lighter and e9X 335's are too damn common.

Dope. For the past couple days I've been looking at bronze CE28n's lol. Really wanna see how magblue Volks look on a Type-R. Why didn't you downsize to 18's tho?

18's look too small without a drop. There are actually much more options for this car in 18 than 19. I just don't want to touch the suspension.

Speaking of Mag Blue. A shop locally has the ZE40 in Mag Blue, this same spec. I was going to get them but JHPUSA put this set on sale for $3k, which was about $800 cheaper than Mag Blue set.

There is a white one here in Florida on Mag Blue TE-37 Saga in 18 inch with a drop. Looks pretty damn good. Look up @ctr_00042 on instagram.

I'd definitely go Euro/Import before domestic, but Ima leave this right here.

And if I were to get an N54, it would be in a 135i (1M preferably) because it's lighter and e9X 335's are too damn common.

I’d shoot for the 1m. Prices are going up by the day. But either way n54 is the way to go.

I think the black is low key the best ctr color. It looks a lot cleaner since it has a bunch of vents everywhere and black accents imo it’s too much of a contrast with white And then it still has all the red accents not to mention all the aero parts so I think black does a good job of toning it down.

Stock Si wheels are 18 right? Mine were 20 and imo they're too big for the car with not very much sidewall on the tire. Check out the Civic X forums for ideas on wheel specs. I never joined but just browsed.
Yeah I’ve joined the site but imo there’s a lot of ricers and cheap eBay builds on there. But it is a civic forum so it’s kind of expected. Never experienced that in the mustang forums. I enjoy this thread a lot more than that forum although there is a lot of useful information in there about tuning

Glad you moved on from that Hemi fam. :lol:

still love da hemi, but my hood is innudated with chargers & challengers & i thought to myself..."hmm ive never seen a actual ZL1 on da streets other than maybe a chance encounter on da highway"

Camaros are abundant, but not da ZL1, only RS V6 and sometimes a SS.

Yeah I’ve joined the site but imo there’s a lot of ricers and cheap eBay builds on there. But it is a civic forum so it’s kind of expected. Never experienced that in the mustang forums. I enjoy this thread a lot more than that forum although there is a lot of useful information in there about tuning

If you think that sites bad, which it is, you should see the Type R owner's group on Facebook and witness all the dumb **** they do to these cars, along with all the cheap knockoff parts they buy.

I just use those sites/pages as guinea pigs to see how the parts im interested in fit/look before I waste my money on something I hate.

If you think that sites bad, which it is, you should see the Type R owner's group on Facebook and witness all the dumb **** they do to these cars, along with all the cheap knockoff parts they buy.

I just use those sites/pages as guinea pigs to see how the parts im interested in fit/look before I waste my money on something I hate.
Yeah I pretty much do the same I just look for stuff I wanna do to mine and see how it looks first before I actually do it. The bad thing is I have to really search for it through all the bs.
I was wanting the greddy exhaust but it looks ridiculous on the sedan. They hang down too low and just looks bad

800A5101-A8DF-47D7-AEC9-9FF263B3F690.jpeg

My boy has a m3 with the gintani stage 2.5 sc kit spent about 19k installed and professionally Dyno tuned and all he gets is 440 tq hp is about 650. I pass him everytime although top end he takes me. But usually not everybody has 20 to spend on a proper sc kit. Around here 335s/435 are usually tuners the 28s are the school guys. Either way I’m not switching sides to get an amg :rofl: I rather an m6 or 997.2

Well he way overpaid then, I just picked all the most expensive options and it came out to 12k so even with tune and install it shouldn't be over 15k

https://europeanautosource.com/ess-tuning-supercharger-system-bmw-e9x-m3.html

He paid more for the Gintani name then anything, most all the s/c kits put down the same power brand vs brand.

Get a video of y'all racing, I don't see you having a chance past 100.

which amg do you have? i had a w204 c63 sedan and sold it a year ago. didn't know what to get so i got another w204 c63 coupe this time. pretty much regretted it since the day i got it lol. wish i would have gotten something different just to at least switch things up.

C63 sedan, I remember yours, you wrapped it yourself right? Mine is bone stock besides tint and i love it, the only thing Im not a fan of is the transmission compared to the DCT is awful and the LSD issue but thats not a big fix.

14E37DC6-1A08-4563-B2FF-D2465EF73F71.jpeg

Nah bro.

You went with the right color in my opinion.

I always get my cars in white but for some reason when I saw the type R in both black and white, I thought the black one just looked so damn mean.

Good stuff, man.

-Drew

still love da hemi, but my hood is innudated with chargers & challengers & i thought to myself..."hmm ive never seen a actual ZL1 on da streets other than maybe a chance encounter on da highway"

But what color ?

Well he way overpaid then, I just picked all the most expensive options and it came out to 12k so even with tune and install it shouldn't be over 15k

https://europeanautosource.com/ess-tuning-supercharger-system-bmw-e9x-m3.html

He paid more for the Gintani name then anything, most all the s/c kits put down the same power brand vs brand.

Get a video of y'all racing, I don't see you having a chance past 100.
He purposely chose the “better” kit he def didn’t over pay the gintani kit is the better one. Like I said earlier also he takes me on the top end which is about after 100. And that says a lot he’s in about 20k and I’m only in 3 grand or so on mods and I take him initially. After I drop another 5 on a turbo kit it’s over for him. My boy has a 335 single turbo and he runs for money and takes all the m4s m3s he even had a video on his ig killing a c63. That face when u spend all that money to get smoked by a 335 :pimp: I’m going to mpact this year sol I’ll take all the vids I can

Just get da Z/28. You should be able to get one in less time it took to get the Hesus.

Not my DD, but my toy for weekends, trips etc.
2002 Pontiac Trans Am Ws6
All stock minus exhaust. (SLP Loudmouth and some tips I got from 6Le designs.
I should wake the LS up and do some mods but I don’t know yet......
08AB1D78-60F9-4F86-ADF1-06F85B3E2224.jpeg
20B38E27-4F1B-482D-844F-31D1F1AF964B.jpeg
D0044DEF-33CC-4373-B146-0DDEE9A6F26F.jpeg
Pewter ws6 :pimp:
You should most definitely throw a cam in it to wake it up. It will be alot more happier and sound so much better. Cheapest way to get 400rwhp forsure. You got a 6 speed or 4 speed?

Back
Top Bottom