\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

I might be tripping or it might just be an NYC thing since everyone speeds here, but every time I see a Honda Pilot at a light they’re trying to race someone. I’ve seen Pilot drivers trying to race legit fast cars like deep down they expect a surprise outcome

I like the tsx plstform. You plan on getting a manual? Planning on future mods?
spotting a stick one right now for 3 racks. but dont be surprised if i get the auto. If i get the stick i may convert it to a sequential shift in the future. And Yessir to mods. Cant leave a K motor bone stock like that.. its blasphemy.

But all in all theyre cheap and not bad at all. my pops actually wanted to get me one of these...

honda-accord-1998-2.jpg

But the TSX is a better 4 door option to me. And them coming with a K series (my favorite honda motor) Is a plus.

Can't wait to meet up with all my NT car heads, especially my #VDUB fam once we finally get this NT Race Summit going. :nerd:

I'm ecstatic that it seems to be leaning towards the east coast for the meet. :lol:

-Drew

Y’all get hurricanes
Don’t let black folks buy skittles
And Arizona tea in peace
I’m good on fLorida
Sounds interesting fter I'm done spanking on hemis and Hot Pockets I can go down to the beach and get all the sexy mamis

Super charger kit for the m3 20k. Turbo kit for me 5k. U need that super charger to keep up. And did I mention I have every thing m suspension wise. And you took my quote out of context I was referring to ninja when I said smoke them I was responding to the list of American cars he gave me when I said look better than them. I def do know what I’m talking about I’ve been driving and working on bmws for 15years so you def misspoke there. And of course the m is designed for the twistys. And my 3 def looks as good to me as any other m. I passed on the m for the 335 believe it or not. Because I knew what the n54 is and is going to become. No need to throw shots n54>s65

If you knew as much as you claimed then you would know that a SC kit for an E92 M is anywhere from 6-12k installed, not anywhere near 20k lol

If you really did pass on the M then you are one of the very, very few that did that actually has the money to get both, 335s are generally high school/college kids cars.

Also I dont need anything to keep up now, AMG life boiiiiii :wink:

If you knew as much as you claimed then you would know that a SC kit for an E92 M is anywhere from 6-12k installed, not anywhere near 20k lol

If you really did pass on the M then you are one of the very, very few that did that actually has the money to get both, 335s are generally high school/college kids cars.

My boy has a m3 with the gintani stage 2.5 sc kit spent about 19k installed and professionally Dyno tuned and all he gets is 440 tq hp is about 650. I pass him everytime although top end he takes me. But usually not everybody has 20 to spend on a proper sc kit. Around here 335s/435 are usually tuners the 28s are the school guys. Either way I’m not switching sides to get an amg :rofl: I rather an m6 or 997.2

which amg do you have? i had a w204 c63 sedan and sold it a year ago. didn't know what to get so i got another w204 c63 coupe this time. pretty much regretted it since the day i got it lol. wish i would have gotten something different just to at least switch things up.

spotting a stick one right now for 3 racks. but dont be surprised if i get the auto. If i get the stick i may convert it to a sequential shift in the future. And Yessir to mods. Cant leave a K motor bone stock like that.. its blasphemy.

buddy of mine has a tsx sportwagon. thing is sick. Wish it had the J35 as an option though.

Back
Top Bottom