\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

why would half a million dollar cars be on NYC streets willy nilly? :lol:

modern muscle ALLLL over da place.

da era of "BMW >* " cuz of straight badging over b.

if it ain't a M\\\ u ain't doing nothing against SRTs, SS, Z28, ZR1, scats, GTs.
I smoke e92 m3s at my current power. Once my single turbo kit is delivered I will not only smoke but destroy those and look better than them while doing it. American cars are trash. Sh*** don’t last and the body’s look outdated in 2 years. Interiors look like plastic/ LEGO esk quality. I like high quality ish if I didn’t I would drive an American. Thank god I don’t

American cars are trash. Sh*** don’t last

u dunno wtf u talkin bout, JUNKYARD LS ironblock truck engines would smoke ur whip in anything domestic b.

:lol:

and you not smokin anything SS/SRT on a honest course, ur whip still ridin wit a open differential :lol:

this ain't da 90's no more b...merican' muscle been popping and been back.

and you really don't wanna talk looks either, after a generation switch, bimmer & benzes get outdated faster than a open milk container on a hot summer day.

1st gen LX platform SRT chargers already iconic movie cars, so is da Camaro 5th gen, and current iterations of da mustang & challenger respectively...

and lets lets even talk trucks & SUV's cuz then you'd really be out here playin yourself :lol:

u dunno wtf u talkin bout, JUNKYARD LS ironblock truck engines would smoke ur whip in anything domestic b.

and you not smokin anything SS/SRT on a honest course, ur whip still ridin wit a open differential :lol:

this ain't da 90's no more b...merican' muscle been popping and been back.

and you really don't wanna talk looks either, after a generation switch, bimmer & benzes get outdated faster than a open milk container on a hot summer day.

1st gen LX platform SRT chargers already iconic movie cars, so is da Camaro 5th gen, and current iterations of da mustang & challenger respectively...

and lets lets even talk trucks & SUV's cuz then you'd really be out here playin yourself :lol:
Yea right outdated. You def don’t know wtf your talking about. Let me see what you tuned and are pushing. E30s still look better than any American car out now period. And I have an Mfactory lsd FYI just to make sure I pull on them properly. You dudes get all your car knowledge from magazines and ishh I’m out here for real. And if the Beamer wit the single don’t smoke you which I’m positive it will. Then my 1.3 13b will destroy you. We can hit the track at atco if you want to prove a point and not just talk sh**. Otherwise you just talking sh** to talk sh** :rofl::nerd:
9F046E6D-262B-432F-85AD-004F7FE50F14.jpeg

Lucky niketalk is not letting me upload the video clip playboy

son said e30 with conviction ...

meanwhile GM makes a 755HP ZR1 corvette stock u can drive with air conditioning, automatic, and a warranty in 2018, and RAM bout to drop that hellcat TRX raptor killa.

dude straight lunchin :lol:
America dont care about u b. :rofl: You dudes riding these American cars like a horse. I like how u curved me when I said meet me at atco in Jersey wit w.e u got. Or if u don’t got nothing which it sounds like u don’t. Rent one and come see me then. I’ll put money up and all that I ain’t talking to talk like u bruh. :nthat::smokin8)

Yea right outdated. You def don’t know wtf your talking about. Let me see what you tuned and are pushing. E30s still look better than any American car out now period. And I have an Mfactory lsd FYI just to make sure I pull on them properly. You dudes get all your car knowledge from magazines and ishh I’m out here for real. And if the Beamer wit the single don’t smoke you which I’m positive it will. Then my 1.3 13b will destroy you. We can hit the track at atco if you want to prove a point and not just talk sh**. Otherwise you just talking sh** to talk sh** :rofl::nerd:
9F046E6D-262B-432F-85AD-004F7FE50F14.jpeg

Lucky niketalk is not letting me upload the video clip playboy

1.3L? I hold more than that in a soda bottle.

Nah bruh never again last time I almost got jumped for a pair of beats :lol: good thing I wasnt naked. Just trying to entertain this foolio who thinks his 6 cylinder even has a chance with this low compression 6.6L stroker :ohwell:
You dudes delusional. I’m getting the single soon. Since ninja is just talkin to talk and he’s obviously not about nothing. Why don’t u meet me at atco? I’m dead serious to I’m not trying to be funny at all I’m down to race for the bread

You dudes delusional. I’m getting the single soon. Since ninja is just talkin to talk and he’s obviously not about nothing. Why don’t u meet me at atco? I’m dead serious to I’m not trying to be funny at all I’m down to race for the bread
:nerd:
mr. hood he's calling u out

1.3L? I hold more than that in a soda bottle.
That 1.3 will leave you quitting the race half way and driving off to the dealer for a trade in. If your serious you obviously don’t have a clue about cars if you don’t know what a 13b can do to you

Im not flying for ny for nothing b. Way too many rats but if you serious i can put down big bandz if you willing to go to sac speedway.I hope all this talk you can at least run low 10s high 9s cause you gonna lose it all b

Im not flying for ny for nothing b. Way too many rats but if you serious i can put down big bandz if you willing to go to sac speedway.I hope all this talk you can at least run low 10s high 9s cause you gonna lose it all b
ooooh
this getting interesting
ill show up if this happens
:nerd: :nerd: :nerd:
@marmourjr
what it do
u showing up :nerd:
im calling u out

im coppin a zL1 camaro in about 11 months, if you still around by then ill glady volunteer to wipe that old e30 off my windshield.

U scared of the rx7?? U was talking crazy before. I don’t have an e30 I said I’m getting it soon def way before 11 months that’s damn near a year ppl die kids are born. Get it now what u waiting for the lotto? :lol::lol:

Back
Top Bottom