\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Im not flying for ny for nothing b. Way too many rats but if you serious i can put down big bandz if you willing to go to sac speedway.I hope all this talk you can at least run low 10s high 9s cause you gonna lose it all b
Oh that’s it? The fb def does low 9s looks good while doing it to. You guys ganged up on me I got no backup so Come to me that way your boy ninja could ride with you while u guys look at my rear

I don’t have an e30 I said I’m getting it soon
that back peddle
giphy.gif

I’ll do 5 grand and we record it for niketalk. None of these dudes are serious they just talking to talk feeling important online. I’m dead serious about the race tho I’m oh so serious

I smoke e92 m3s at my current power. Once my single turbo kit is delivered I will not only smoke but destroy those and look better than them while doing it.

On what planet does any 335 look better than an E92 M? :lol:

You obviously don't know much about these cars otherwise you'd know that no M has EVER been produced to be fast in a straight line, which is the only thing the 335 is good for and thats after you spend money on it..... At the first sign of any kind of turn a stock M will leave a 800hp 335 in its rear view with ease.

This was mine after I changed it from the Work Meisters..... even then you nor any other 335 will ever look as good as this, period.

M3.jpg

Last edited:
Speaking of boost in the earlier pages, I did some logs today and hit 24 psi on my little snail in 83 degree weather lol

On what planet does any 335 look better than an E92 M? :lol:

You obviously don't know much about these cars otherwise you'd know that no M has EVER been produced to be fast in a straight line, which is the only thing the 335 is good for and thats after you spend money on it..... At the first sign of any kind of turn a stock M will leave a 800hp 335 in its rear view with ease.

This was mine after I changed it from the Work Meisters..... even then you nor any other 335 will ever look as good as this, period.

M3.jpg
Super charger kit for the m3 20k. Turbo kit for me 5k. U need that super charger to keep up. And did I mention I have every thing m suspension wise. And you took my quote out of context I was referring to ninja when I said smoke them I was responding to the list of American cars he gave me when I said look better than them. I def do know what I’m talking about I’ve been driving and working on bmws for 15years so you def misspoke there. And of course the m is designed for the twistys. And my 3 def looks as good to me as any other m. I passed on the m for the 335 believe it or not. Because I knew what the n54 is and is going to become. No need to throw shots n54>s65

ive been switchin around and switchin around but its finally settled....

getting an 04 TSX.

Back
Top Bottom