\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Id look into getting a trd tacoma will be brtter in the long run . Unless the trailhawk is covered in the lifetime warranty?
would it
since its technically not mopar???
or is it
i mean i know they are under the same umbrella
but its a different brand

IMG_20180622_164635_758.jpg

Thinking about getting the '19 Cherokee Trailhawk how now it got a facelift. The '19 has a new 2.0T that has 270HP and 295 LB-FT Torque. Can't get a Wrangler because they suck as daily drivers. Anybody here own a Cherokee Trailhawk?

I'd be wary of the 2.0T as it hasn't been around long enough. The 3.2L V6 is based of their 3.6L V6 which is a proven motor so that may be the better 'long-term' option.

What criticisms have you heard of the Wrangler btw? Lol damn near all of them I see are DDs that haven't been outside of the city let alone a gravel/dirt road. :lol:

u spelled any older model bimmer/benz.

challys & maro's wit big boy engines dont sink like a stone in a river.
My next door neighbor has 2 e30s. One 1989 325i which I’m buying from her soon and a 1987 convertible. The 325i has over 300k miles and the 87 odometer stopped working at 350k. Both og m20 engines in them, both still running and running strong, both still break necks daily with her telling me a bunch of younger guys ask her daily how much she wants for them, and both still hold there value some literally on Craigslist now for 7-13 grand, the stock motor with stock internals with a turbo holds about 460 hp smoking American muscle with the lightweight body. American cars are literally as heavy as boats and handle like trash they def won’t sink in the river :lol: your right about that. And this is from experience not just reading online contrary to what people believe bmws are solid vehicles all come with perfect 50/50 weight distribution and I’ve never dealt with any electrical issues or major mechanical issues with any bmw I’ve owned. All of a sudden everybody is an American muscle fan because of the hellcat :rofl: waste of money and ugly as hell

My next door neighbor has 2 e30s. One 1989 325i which I’m buying from her soon and a 1987 convertible. The 325i has over 300k miles and the 87 odometer stopped working at 350k. Both og m20 engines in them, both still running and running strong, both still break necks daily with her telling me a bunch of younger guys ask her daily how much she wants for them, and both still hold there value some literally on Craigslist now for 7-13 grand, the stock motor with stock internals with a turbo holds about 460 hp smoking American muscle with the lightweight body. American cars are literally as heavy as boats and handle like trash they def won’t sink in the river :lol: your right about that. And this is from experience not just reading online contrary to what people believe bmws are solid vehicles all come with perfect 50/50 weight distribution and I’ve never dealt with any electrical issues or major mechanical issues with any bmw I’ve owned. All of a sudden everybody is an American muscle fan because of the hellcat :rofl: waste of money and ugly as hell

Sorry fam, but did you mean to post this in the 'Fools Wildin' thread? You honestly believe a motor that's been out of production for 20+ years, that at best was about 175HP can be boosted to 460HP with no modifications?

I will agree with you that German cars when maintained religiously are quite good but there's a certain level of dedication and commitment required by the owner that most people are simply not interested in.

Sorry fam, but did you mean to post this in the 'Fools Wildin' thread? You honestly believe a motor that's been out of production for 20+ years, that at best was about 175HP can be boosted to 460HP with no modifications?

I will agree with you that German cars when maintained religiously are quite good but there's a certain level of dedication and commitment required by the owner that most people are simply not interested in.
Nah fam its a german motor even tho its a 40 year old motor it can handle 20 pounds of boost healthily and make about 500hp and still go another 400k miles easily.

Nah fam its a german motor even tho its a 40 year old motor it can handle 20 pounds of boost healthily and make about 500hp and still go another 400k miles easily.

Let's just agree to disagree on this. In stock form with healthy maintenance I won't dispute that you could get those older straight 6s running like champ, but with a ridiculous amount of boost? Hell no.

I see foxbody 3rd gens camaro and glasshouses on the daily. Every friday-sunday everyone brings out their classics cars in this beatiful california weather

My boy has one currently stock motor 460 to the wheels he sold his e36 m3 for it. You mad or nah? I can ask him for pics and videos and dyno charts if you want. Or you can just google it and be quiet and not respond once you prove yourself wrong.

I see foxbody 3rd gens camaro and glasshouses on the daily. Every friday-sunday everyone brings out their classics cars in this beatiful california weather
Exactly California not nyc which is what I told ninjahood. Plus the bmw scene is even bigger out there so please don’t forget to add to that list how many e30s you see daily def more than Americans. Also in ny you don’t seem old muscles cars on the daily barley ever do. Just new challengers and chargers which dudes just started to hop on recently

Righttt. Show me how many classic American muscles on the road let alone daily drivers. I’ll wait. Especially in nyc

why would half a million dollar cars be on NYC streets willy nilly? :lol:

modern muscle ALLLL over da place.

da era of "BMW >* " cuz of straight badging over b.

if it ain't a M\\\ u ain't doing nothing against SRTs, SS, Z28, ZR1, scats, GTs.

Back
Top Bottom