\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

I'm curious too. How has the car treated you overall?
Very well. They’re calling the n54 the new 2jz. Dudes upgrade to a single turbo kit and can get up to 800hp without having to touch any engine internals. Tough motor for sure everything German is. 2jz = German motor

Fam, i need your help. I am sick and tired of paying 500/month (car & insurance). I'm in a city where I don't really need a car (I was in a different city when I got it) and my lifestyle really doesn't require one. I was TOO hasty when I got it and was desperate for a car bc mine had broken down, so I agreed to an absurd interest rate (I now know, at the time I was unaware) I want to get rid of my car. I want to get either a moped or a cash car. Please help me figure out what my options are. Here is my situation.

2013 Mustang (Base model)
106,000 miles
I owe 11,600, kbb says it's worth around 7k so I'm upside down
Very good shape, very minimal hail damage on hood

I'd like to sell it for a little more than what I owe, maybe 13,500, but I know the person would want the title immediately.

I really don't feel like the trade in process.

Please help me car fam.

YOU ARE GONNA HAVE TO TAKE THE L ON THIS ONE. BASE MODEL 2013 WITH 100K+ MILES? I DOUBT IT IS EVEN WORTH THE KBB VALUE, LET ALONE GETTING SOMEONE TO PAY $13,500 ON IT.

Im a Euro fanboy and ill have to disagree with that statement lol

BMW struggles to make anything over a 6 cylinder that doesn't have major problems.

My GTI is my first Euro and I was skeptical with reliability. The new MK7 generation with the EA888 engine is proving itself to be a very strong and capable motor. There’s plenty of dudes running 400+ on stock internals and stage 3 with bigger turbos running 500 easy. The feedback has been really good too with how receptive the engines are to modifications. I’m thankful i did my research before I bought my car.

Almost 20 pounds of boost for 450 crank tho :lol:
Any lag?
2 stock td04 baby sized turbos, name another platform performing that well stock? no lag due to twin setup, now if it was a single pushing 20 thats a diff story, which I will be going single soon

2 stock td04 baby sized turbos, name another platform performing that well stock? no lag due to twin setup, now if it was a single pushing 20 thats a diff story, which I will be going single soon
I couldnt tell you anything about 6 cylinders but that seems like outrageous amount of boost for the power level. I was seeing more than that na with a small cam and stock corvette heads when my camaro was ls1 :lol:

I couldnt tell you anything about 6 cylinders but that seems like outrageous amount of boost for the power level. I was seeing more than that na with a small cam and stock corvette heads when my camaro was ls1 :lol:
It does seem low for the amount of boost it’s getting. 20 pounds just to hit v8 levels

Almost 20 pounds of boost for 450 crank tho :lol:
Any lag?

What more do you expect out of a 4 cylinder? :lol:

Those Subie dudes run like 40+ PSI just to get 500 to the wheels lol

American boys runs like 8 and get 700 plus. Its all relative for the most part.

What more do you expect out of a 4 cylinder? :lol:

Those Subie dudes run like 40+ PSI just to get 500 to the wheels lol

American boys runs like 8 and get 700 plus. Its all relative for the most part.

Oh my bad i thought he had a 6 cylinder with twin turbos. Guess im tripping nvm i can see a 4 cylinder run similar boost for those numbers.

It does seem low for the amount of boost it’s getting. 20 pounds just to hit v8 levels
you do know what a td04 is right. its not a single its a STOCK twin setup single with about 15 pounds and your looking at 550-600 to the wheels

ls1 are heavier than a bit**

395D7565-E6C0-499E-B28E-0AE3CD4F6875.png
Stock internals single turbo 6466 26 psi stock internals 826whp 853tq bye bye Ls

A 335 N54 would scare me more than an LS3 C6, you never know what to expect with them. :lol:
you never know. Theres a dude I'm following on ig straight smoking everything on the road for the bag his car looks bone stock to. c63 was his last victim

Back
Top Bottom