\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

If I only had one then I’d have the coupe cause I could just put the car seat in the passenger side which is what I did with the stang. No way I could do that with two car seats. I’d have to drive with the steering wheel on my chest

From what I was told the 2019 Widebody Hellcat Chally, there will be a special edition that has more than 707 hp. And this was confirmed by 2 ppl I know that have inside info at FCA

I finally got the windows tinted after 3 weeks of buying it.
20180502_195047.jpg

I finally got the windows tinted after 3 weeks of buying it.
20180502_195047.jpg

Nice. What percentage tint did you do? What was the overall cost? Still trying to figure out what tint would be the best bet for me. Hate to have it too dark where driving at night would be a pain.

Nice. What percentage tint did you do? What was the overall cost? Still trying to figure out what tint would be the best bet for me. Hate to have it too dark where driving at night would be a pain.
I got Florida darkest legal tint; I got 3m color stable. I paid $240 plus tax. My second challenger with the same %. Go with Llumar or 3M. There might be another brand or 2 that is good. I dont drive much when it is dark out. But my rear window is limo tint as Florida law is legal as long as there is 2 side mirrors and dont have problems.

Just go with your state law on the tint. Unless limo tint is legal on all windows which would be hard to see out of.

Last edited:

50% all around (except windshield).

If you prefer it a tad darker and dont mind mis-matched tints try 35 on the back and rear and 50 on the front. Thats what I had and maybe got pulled over for tints 3-4 times in the 5 years ive had it.

50% all around (except windshield).

If you prefer it a tad darker and dont mind mis-matched tints try 35 on the back and rear and 50 on the front. Thats what I had and maybe got pulled over for tints 3-4 times in the 5 years ive had it.
50 ? Might as well not even have a tint. In the daily i got 15-20 on the toys i run 5 all around

I know that...........
Cmon with the semantics

I mean its a pretty big difference bruv LOL

Ls slander will not be tolerated. I own 4 and they are all reliable beast :emoji_100:

All american/Japanese V8s are pretty reliable bruv.

But a stock 5.3 in a truck is boring. But throw some mods at it and issa beast.

What yall think of the hummer h3? I wanna cop one of the V8 joints potentially. I think it would make a good offroader/ camping vehicle

What yall think of the hummer h3? I wanna cop one of the V8 joints potentially. I think it would make a good offroader/ camping vehicle
A hummer?:sick:

They might be reliable but they wont/cant stand high power levels. And when they do your gotta basicially go forced induction to see the power levels of a cammed ls

Man Get the Tacoma TRD off road

Back
Top Bottom