\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

upload_2018-4-27_9-40-48.jpeg

Y’all like those lights? I’m debating:smile:

i like em

:lol: okay.

I ain’t paying $70k for a whip and then have me buy parts that are supposed to be under warranty.....,then try to get my money back....what kinda ******** is that?? Nah I’m good.

Why is a “lifetime” warranty even offered for vehicles? Can someone post the link for what this supposed warranty covers? :nerd:

anyone hear rumors of 426 hemi coming? my buddy who works for Chrysler told me about it and I searched and not a single article or rumor anywhere

supposed to be replacing the 6.4 in all SRT and gonna push 550-600HP. apparently 7 liter engine

anyone hear rumors of 426 hemi coming? my buddy who works for Chrysler told me about it and I searched and not a single article or rumor anywhere

supposed to be replacing the 6.4 in all SRT and gonna push 550-600HP. apparently 7 liter engine
:wow:

not sure if I was supposed to post that but you guys know for years anytime I hear something known or unknown regarding Chrysler im always posting stuff. anytime he hits me with info its usually legit and usually ive heard a whisper or seen a rumor before he mentions anything but first time I seen absolutely zero info

could be fake news or someone pulling his leg

One for the road ...

20180421_105538.jpg
with the 5.3? i drove one of these recently and the 5.3 dissapointed. wasnt as quick as the 5.7 in the ram
7F9AF985-0935-43A7-BAB3-6E2E3A0BFB0C.jpeg

70+ in the DMV today...we goin’ topless
this right here is one of the main reasons i wanna cop a jeep.

be on my maximum steel look

7 liters? sign me up b

they made 426 hemi aluminum block crate engines to order under mopar years ago..guess they're finally throwing em in cars.

tbh they should've gotten rid of da 5.7 years ago...kept da 6.1 as da base, keep da 6.4 and add da 426 as da sub hellcat engine.

they made 426 hemi aluminum block crate engines to order under mopar years ago..guess they're finally throwing em in cars.

tbh they should've gotten rid of da 5.7 years ago...kept da 6.1 as da base, keep da 6.4 and add da 426 as da sub hellcat engine.
U copping?

I should really get better at making sure I have the tools I need before starting to work on my car :lol: Especially with something as trivial as an oil change :smh:

Back
Top Bottom