\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Yeah 5.3 .. meh its a truck not really concerned with a quick getoff. Performed perfect in everything i needed it for
Yeah who buys a truck to be quick? Unless we’re talking about the lightning or srt but that’s a select few

Yeah who buys a truck to be quick? Unless we’re talking about the lightning or srt but that’s a select few

sports trucks are alot more prevalent...

RST tahoe, X5M, X6M, ranger rover supercharged, trailblazer SS, etc.

sports trucks are alot more prevalent...

RST tahoe, X5M, X6M, ranger rover supercharged, trailblazer SS, etc.
Yes I know those exist. What I’m saying is the average truck buyer isn’t looking for a “quick” truck. There’s a reason you don’t see many sport trucks around.
And I wouldn’t call the Tahoe rst a sport truck. It’s basically a Yukon Denali.
Also, I mostly meant pickup truck buyers

Last edited:
no one is gonna say no to more power...hence da 6.4 hemi in ram 2500 trucks and 6.2 LT/LS options in da Silverado & Tahoe.

tony-stark-eyeroll.gif

also word that barracuda might really actually come out this time
2020-2022 gonna be the years
maybe after they change the platform

Anybody in here drive a Q50s or know somebody who does????

Need to hear some opinion's ASAP

Q50S?

The first few model years said the S model had terrible steering due to that adaptive steering whatever they used. The midcycle refresh fixed that I think. My boy has a 2014 I ride in a lot. Interior is meh in my opinion, center console design looks outdated and it feels cramped inside. Even when im shotty I dont feel like theres a ton of leg room. Drove it once, nice pickuo when you hit the gas and the non S model that he has has some nice feedback steering wise.

thats from the drag pack a few years ago
but either way that engine from rumors coming back
replacing the 392
so maybe they get rid of scats
and make all r/t's 392
srt will be 426
then hellcat and demon
Base R/T getting the 392 would be kinda crazy

Back
Top Bottom