\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

7A041737-3CCB-44B8-8219-91B84109985A.jpeg
8EF69736-92E1-4849-918F-CF5D5CDF34E7.jpeg
7A041737-3CCB-44B8-8219-91B84109985A.jpeg
A hummer?:sick:

Yes bruv, with a V8 i think its a solid platform for the price.
I think they are great platforms for off roading. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

They might be reliable but they wont/cant stand high power levels. And when they do your gotta basicially go forced induction to see the power levels of a cammed ls

You right bruh ✋

Man Get the Tacoma TRD off road

I would buy in not tryna pay 30-40 grand for a 6 cylinder truck. Although it's a beautiful truck man.

Nice. What percentage tint did you do? What was the overall cost? Still trying to figure out what tint would be the best bet for me. Hate to have it too dark where driving at night would be a pain.

I had 20 all around on my truck, only had to tint the front 2. Factory usually the front windows are like 70% so i went about a month with no tint. Once i got the 20 upfront it took me about 3 or 4 night drives before i adjusted, but its def not too dark at night. Im up here in MT where there usually arent street lights so its pretty dark at night. I had no issues

20180407_095045.jpg

I need tint on my new truck and a tonneau cover.

What kind of tonneau you lookin for? Soft, hard, fold, retractable, rolling?

I had a soft one did all i needed it to do. No water ever got in it from rain, hand washes and automatic touchless washes. I had a bedrug in the bed too

i be wanting to tint so bad
but last thing i want is to get pulled over
i do all i can to not interact with cops

What kind of tonneau you lookin for? Soft, hard, fold, retractable, rolling?

I had a soft one did all i needed it to do. No water ever got in it from rain, hand washes and automatic touchless washes. I had a bedrug in the bed too
Hard tri-fold.

i be wanting to tint so bad
but last thing i want is to get pulled over
i do all i can to not interact with cops

I mean i guess if u live in stayes where all u can have in the is like 50 then yeah ridin with 20 may draw attention. But ive only heard of people being qiestioned on tint is AFTER they already got pulled over for somethin else.

50% tint tho u might as well not even have it. And i hate the look of uneven tint. Folks riding round with 20 in the back and 50+ in the front.

My maxima had uneven and i hated it but i was broke n then when i had a lil money i never wanted to splurge n pay for the match

20150502_175016-1.jpg

Last edited:
I mean i guess if u live in stayes where all u can have in the is like 50 then yeah ridin with 20 may draw attention. But ive only heard of people being qiestioned on tint is AFTER they already got pulled over for somethin else.

50% tint tho u might as well not even have it. And i hate the look of uneven tint. Folks riding round with 20 in the back and 50+ in the front.

My maxima had uneven and i hated it but i never wanted to splurge n pay for the match
bright blue challenger
gonna get pulled over bruh :lol:
specially for tint
just cause

they dont give yall a roof over yall parking space :smh:

Most apts back home in GA, i dont ever recall seeing them have covered parking unless they were the higher priced ones

Here in MT its kinda the same. The lower end def doesnt and anything above are hit n miss

Most apts back home in GA, i dont ever recall seeing them have covered parking unless they were the higher priced ones

Here in MT its kinda the same. The lower end def doesnt and anything above are hit n miss
i guess with our high *** rent prices in CA
the roofs come with the price we pay :lol:

Most over here in Dallas have roofs. They better with this hot *** weather man :smh:
I’m actually moving now and all the ones I’ve been to have covered parking some garages too

I only get MD legal (35%) cause I don’t feel like getting a work order and dealing with it. Some cops around here b petty.

Me and some friends were in Va heading to black college weekend. I swear dude got pulled over within 10 min of us being in va and got a citation for tint.
I had a modified Honda Prelude back in the day. A cop pulled me over saying I cut off a bus that was already stopped to pick up passengers then gave me a work order on my exhaust.

I had a royal 07 e90 335i and got pulled over for no reason a handful of times in the first couple of years.

I’m hoping my new car is more “chill” with the boys :lol:

Got tiny quick doe

D6247284-8DDA-498B-886F-AF014102FFD3.png

Back
Top Bottom