\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

also ford trademarked the maverick name
so they may bring that back
but might be just a smaller version of the bronco supposedly
but i cant wait till the bronco comes back

I only get MD legal (35%) cause I don’t feel like getting a work order and dealing with it. Some cops around here b petty.

Me and some friends were in Va heading to black college weekend. I swear dude got pulled over within 10 min of us being in va and got a citation for tint.
I had a modified Honda Prelude back in the day. A cop pulled me over saying I cut off a bus that was already stopped to pick up passengers then gave me a work order on my exhaust.

I had a royal 07 e90 335i and got pulled over for no reason a handful of times in the first couple of years.

I’m hoping my new car is more “chill” with the boys :lol:

Got tiny quick doe

D6247284-8DDA-498B-886F-AF014102FFD3.png
RS3?

219752EB-43C6-4F27-9572-19AAEBE1016F.jpeg
A0AF91D3-EC29-4F6D-9FC8-3CDBEF009EF4.jpeg
My old car: 2003 BMW E46 M3
HPF Full Turbo kit on Pro EFI 128 box
Just posting for the common answer that NTers should get a BMW M3 lol
SMG was cool but the problems with having a built car let alone a boosted car is unbelieveable lol
Had to let it go because the maintenance cost was getting way to high between the oil leaks and the SMG Transmission messing up from 1st to 2nd gear. Also the cost of having to re-build the engine and swapping it to a manual was getting to much for me.
Now I have a 2005 Acura TL automatic as my daily. Wish I could’ve found a Type-S but it is what it is. I miss my BMW so much, Boost is unbelievably addicting esp hearing the wastegate flutter.

SMG was cool but the problems with having a built car let alone a boosted car is unbelieveable lol
Had to let it go because the maintenance cost was getting way to high between the oil leaks and the SMG Transmission messing up from 1st to 2nd gear. Also the cost of having to re-build the engine and swapping it to a manual was getting to much for me.
Now I have a 2005 Acura TL automatic as my daily. Wish I could’ve found a Type-S but it is what it is. I miss my BMW so much, Boost is unbelievably addicting esp hearing the wastegate flutter.
I feel you. I went from a 335i to a v6 accord and missed my BMW a lot. Maintenance got bad and I had just purchased a house and wife lost her job so I didn’t want to play the expensive maintenance game with what was going on.

I feel you. I went from a 335i to a v6 accord and missed my BMW a lot. Maintenance got bad and I had just purchased a house and wife lost her job so I didn’t want to play the expensive maintenance game with what was going on.

How'd the accord treat you maintenance wise

Awesome, awesome car :smokin

The E46 M3 is my favorite car of all time.

Should have swapped a ls in it with a t56 would have made more power na ( assuming you had a small turbo with stock internals) and been super reliable. >D
Actually like these and would consider owning one with a diffrent drivetrain.
Noooooo I’m poor. It’s a S3
Cant be poor and own a audi. I know people driving around with hoopties that are knocking louder than police with more bullet holes on them them fingers :lol:

Should have swapped a ls in it with a t56 would have made more power na ( assuming you had a small turbo with stock internals) and been super reliable. >D
Actually like these and would consider owning one with a diffrent drivetrain.

Cant be poor and own a audi. I know people driving around with hoopties that are knocking louder than police with more bullet holes on them them fingers :lol:
:lol:

This is the exact reason why I stick by the Honda brand
I hear you but I also personally believe they half do a lot of features and I’m bored with them as a whole. I’m also hating Honda tech. Had the nav package on the 14 accord and it was entirely too restrictive and trash.

I just enjoy German engineering more with the understanding that it pays to play.

Back
Top Bottom