\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

I know the Hellcat isnt the end all be all of high hp cars but you are the first I have encountered that was not impressed with its acceleration

Everyone has different opinions but at the end of the day we are all car dudes :pimp:

Last edited:
Funny i come in here to post this Hellcat i took home from work today and see pages of Hellcats and Demon talk in here over the last couple days lol.
anyway, Hellcats are disappointing af. i expected so much more out of 700hp, it really doesnt pull very hard, Just way too heavy. Did some YouTube investigation to make sure i wasn't just driving a dud, and sure enough, they cant even hang with a NA 6 cylinder :smh:

car looks dope though on these wheels and i've never seen a Hellcat this color.

IMG_20180505_170603.jpg
Snapchat-1576190900.jpg

THE HELLCAT CHALLENGER LOOKS MUCH BETTER THAN THE HELLCAT CHARGER BUT YOU ARE RIGHT, TOO MUCH WEIGHT WITH THEM.

Looks mean af but I like the looks of the chally more than the charger. Although I’d take a charger just for the four doors. Also sucks you can’t get a manual trans

NO THANKS. NOT A FAN OF CHARGERS AT ALL. WOULD DEF ROCK THE CHALLY HELLCAT FOR SURE JUST AS A CRUISER. NOT FOR SERIOUS RACING.

Definitely not racing on a track with those things, unless it’s a straight line :lol:

You must have a thing for 2 doors. :lol: Explains the mustang.

Porsche is 1000 lbs lighter too.

its really apples and oranges.

i rather have da hellcat for 70k grand than paying double for da Porsche.
Tbh i rather pay double for da porsche
Dat mf thang is nasty af
Porsches r just beasts especially wit some exhaust work

Definitely not racing on a track with those things, unless it’s a straight line :lol:

You must have a thing for 2 doors. :lol: Explains the mustang.

I’m surprised that dude in the video didn’t crash his challenger as soon as he started turning the wheel :lol:

eh you get a different experience.

plus your water pump wont go out at 15k :wink:

Porsches had IMS bearing issues for almost a damn decade, they got sued to fix em, don't lecture me on a damn water pump :lol:

and what experience you're talking about, getting nickel & dimed on every option available? :lol:

Porsches had IMS bearing issues for almost a damn decade, they got sued to fix em, don't lecture me on a damn water pump :lol:

and what experience you're talking about, getting nickel & dimed on every option available? :lol:
LMAO I am well aware that was for da 996
the ones after that were solid.

The experience of driving fast on mountain roads .
Im in Cali and we have alot of mountains and its a much better experience driving these mountains roads to me in a porsche compared to a 4000 plus muscle car.
especially when the porsche can accelerate similarly to the muscle cars.

dont get me wrong tho fam i definitely like the hellcats still. well the challengers only the chargers front end makes me want to wish i never had a rearview mirror :wink:

Back
Top Bottom