\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Got my car lowered on some springs. Gonna need spacers in the front to make it a bit more flush but the rear is pretty much perfect in my eyes for the **** roads we have where I live.

41197867264_74f2be832b_z.jpg

41016045105_3e0380cde0_z.jpg

What springs did you get and hows the ride compared to stock?

Yup impala is gettin scrapped

should've been rear wheel drive...da SS only got here as a favor to da Aussies for a set amount.

wylin if u would take a hellcat over a gt3
the worst part is that the hellcat lost from a roll..

it didn't get dusted, and like i said, its 1/2 da money...da fact that a car thats essentially a shortened wheelbase version of a family sedan 1/2 of money hangin with a 140k+ Porsche 911 sports car is a nod to da Dodge.

And yes if I could afford a GT3RS I would buy one over the Hellcat.

I mean I could buy one but I would have to live in it. :lol:

LMAO I am well aware that was for da 996
the ones after that were solid.

The experience of driving fast on mountain roads .
Im in Cali and we have alot of mountains and its a much better experience driving these mountains roads to me in a porsche compared to a 4000 plus muscle car.
especially when the porsche can accelerate similarly to the muscle cars.

dont get me wrong tho fam i definitely like the hellcats still. well the challengers only the chargers front end makes me want to wish i never had a rearview mirror :wink:

Bingo!

Ran that without slicks or my tune...all stock. (10.7) And, I don't have 700 hp* :lol:

What was the weather condition?

What were you driving?

And again Im not making this a pissing contest, I am a Mopar fan boy. I love their cars. To me for a 4500 lb car to run 10.8 stock besides the tires is ridiculous to me. And its a pretty comfortable car. Has everything I want.

It was like 75 out that weds night at Etown (rip :frown: )

When I get my mods done, I’ll be in the low 10s for sure. Maybe with a cold day and 100 octane a 9.99 is possible. Lets see

On the v sport? How sway?

:lol: I'm messing with yall. That's from 1000 ft track...Best time I got on a quarter with my tune is 11.89

I don't like drag racing...my car is for track racing.

Last race I did from the cars I remember in our group:
- Faster than me: Cayman, Focus RS, C7 Stingray
- Similar: Focus ST, 996 GT3
- Slower: M5, Mustang GT, Pontiac G8 GXP, M3 (a gen or two ago), Early 2000's Mustang Cobra, Scion FR-S, Charger R/T, Hellcat Challenger

:lol: I'm messing with yall. That's from 1000 ft track...Best time I got on a quarter with my tune is 11.89

I don't like drag racing...my car is for track racing.

Last race I did from the cars I remember in our group:
- Faster than me: Cayman, Focus RS, C7 Stingray
- Similar: Focus ST, 996 GT3
- Slower: M5, Mustang GT, Pontiac G8 GXP, M3 (a gen or two ago), Early 2000's Mustang Cobra, Scion FR-S, Charger R/T, Hellcat Challenger
How you getting gapped by a base porsche and a focus rs? :smh:

Back
Top Bottom