\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

The other day I go to take my trash out and there's this beautiful s2000 reversing out of a spot in a lot across the street from me. Dude starts revving the sh** out of it. He then goes to peel out of the lot, scrapes the hell out of the bottom bumper and bounces off the rev limiter. Looked just like this but was definately stock sounding and looked like it was in mint condition. Probably won't me for long though. Why are ppl so dumb..

Last edited:
People get butthurt about bumper scraping. It's their car, let them do what they want. Nobody sees it unless you bend over, and normally just upgrade if it gets trashed.

People get butthurt about bumper scraping. It's their car, let them do what they want. Nobody sees it unless you bend over, and normally just upgrade if it gets trashed.
And it seems like you're a person who gets butt hurt over ppl getting...butt hurt?.. Quote me next time

I was just stating how hard this dude scraped going on the road. Thought his bumper came off. I used to scrape the bottom of my first car all the time. But no he caught the front on that one. I'm sure you'll never notice. Hey it's their car though...

Last edited:
Who's butt hurt about them scraping their car? I just thought it was funny and wanted to point out the badge floss lol

Early morning at the car shop.

454 swap

The reskined corvette (it's supercharged too)

Thought I was doing it but homie at work had me beat :lol:

Every time you post in here it makes me wonder what the hell you're doing in this thread.  Do you even like cars?

I didn't want to be the one to say it, but exactly what I've been thinking.

Usually real car enthusiasts tend to have a sense of over-protection of their vehicles. Some may not be so educated in certain areas so they think they're doing something right when it can be done better, but abusing a vehicle and putting people's lives in danger by doing wreckless burnout is not what should be associated with any car community. You're just a moron.

If you like cars ok, if you're an enthusiast it's much more involved. I LOVE bikes, I'm not a bike enthusiast by any means.

Last edited:
Anyway, mediocre picture of my project Kics for the winter. I'm selling my 7D, barely used, I have to determine how many clicks it's had. If anyone can link me into the easiest way of determining this/accessing that program I would greatly appreciate it.

Last edited:
Same dude who said he didn't like quad tailpipes on the GOAT ///M :lol:

Better watch your back bro

Every time you post in here it makes me wonder what the hell you're doing in this thread.  Do you even like cars?
You don't have to baby them. Drive your car, maintain it well and go, it's not the Mona Lisa.

Same dude who said he didn't like quad tailpipes on the GOAT ///M :lol:

Better watch your back bro
The GOAT M cars had one or two pipes. Some people prefer pedrstrian looks, I'll take a pic of an E39 M5 with a covered up 5 series bumper that rolls around here.

rekt

Who's butt hurt about them scraping their car? I just thought it was funny and wanted to point out the badge floss lol
Downnbadging is fun, but those upbadging dudes need to go to rehab.

Last edited:
So I kind of started reading up on detailing and started a beginner pack, but I have a feeling it's more than I'll need and I put products together pretty well. Still a ton of information out there.

Things that are missing:

Waiting on The Rag Company's Dry Me a River towel and 4 puffles for drying, 3 eagle edgeless for removers. I'm also getting rid of my CG Jetseal already have Menzerna (Jescar) Powerlock on its way, will be keeping my CG Pete's53 but have Collinite 845 on its way as well. Also glass cleaner not pictured as well as metal polisher, as I'm still trying do decide which product is best, as of now I do have some on hand which I will test and compare them to the products I do buy. Would like to see the difference. And will also be purchasing the Subaru Pressure Washer very soon and will post a more complete picture, and will need to do my research on foam canons, as I'm using just a foam gun+2-bucket method for the wash now.

Also not pictured I recently picked up a ShopVac wet/dry 12-gallon 4.5hp vacuum for this purpose.

Please feel free to critique my setup, as constructive criticisms is a crucial part of self-improvement. Thanks!

Last edited:
Also I'm not getting into buffing just yet as that sands down the clear coat. I rather coat it with glaze and protect imperfections until It actually needs a buff.

Well, got me a high mileage (150K) 60R for 3K. Pretty well maintained, minus the trashed front bumper and it feels like the shocks are going. Throttle is smooth, best steering wheel ever made, maybe, probably no.

5 speed auto isn't that bad tbh. Limited torque in the first few gears, but it isn't one of those that take a whole 20 minutes to get to the right spot, plus GT is cool.

Last edited:
Haven't posted here in a while.

Bought a new DD. 1 of ~150 urS Avants.

Drove it ~ 5,000 miles in a span of two to three months (including one ~1,000 trip). Eventually broke down while driving home from work. The small piece of metal that connects the clutch master cylinder to clutch pedal broke.

The breakdown came with the territory since it had close to a quarter of a million miles. But, I felt betrayed so I sold it. It pretty much sold the day after I listed it. I'm in California and it will be traveling to the North East (NJ I think).

I've been beating my B5/A4/Avant a lot lately. Turned 107,500 recently.

This also needs to leave the garage more often.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom