\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

lol need bigger

what kinda car you got famb?
Bigger wheel? They only offer 17, 18 and 19's in my type of wheel. 19's with the same spec will probably run you another $6- $700 or so

If you're looking for 20's I would go BBS or Rotiform.

I got my 18" bronze Volk CE28N's for under $1,500, and they came with 70% tires (pole positions, which suck imo). Brand new this setup would've been at least $4k..

It's all about just being patient and looking around in several places. Not sure if I got a "great" deal, but I'm happy and would hope I can get my money back whenever I decide to sell the wheels. I honestly wanted a set of Wedssport TC105N, I think they're awesome.

Had I wanted even reps with new tires, it would've been almost the same price..
That's an excellent deal, man. I honestly couldn't find mine for much cheaper than MSRP, used and it was a nightmare looking for the same specs. So I just bought new ones with the vendor who gave me the best price. Other vendor was only off by like $50-$100. They just came out in 2014 so maybe that's why as well, these wheels are practically new still.

I believe TE37's first came out back in the mid-90's, so you can probable get a steal on the older production wheels than the newer.

If I weren't saving up for another car, I'd go with BBS Style 5s any day of the week.

Real talk tho, Style 5s go with anything.

Bigger wheel? They only offer 17, 18 and 19's in my type of wheel. 19's with the same spec will probably run you another $6- $700 or so

If you're looking for 20's I would go BBS or Rotiform.

Sorry, need bigger discount*

What up fam, been on hiatus cause two weeks ago I was in a pretty bad car accident. A guard rail saved us from going over a cliff. I'm about 90% healed at this point, but for a good 3 days could barely walk. I was a passenger in my friends car, it was only a few days old with

What up fam, been on hiatus cause two weeks ago I was in a pretty bad car accident. A guard rail saved us from going over a cliff. I'm about 90% healed at this point, but for a good 3 days could barely walk. I was a passenger in my friends car, it was only a few days old with < 500 miles on it and is now totaled. 2016 AMG GT. I got eight lives left.
What was the cause, just straight up driver error\conditions or some dude hit you?

Last edited:
What up fam, been on hiatus cause two weeks ago I was in a pretty bad car accident. A guard rail saved us from going over a cliff. I'm about 90% healed at this point, but for a good 3 days could barely walk. I was a passenger in my friends car, it was only a few days old with

It's like 700+whp STI's are like a norm now. Never used to be like that, until a "certain shop" started pumping out 1,000+whp ones.

People are prepping for WBM and here I am still not being able to schedule an install for my wheels and suspension. KillerB's shop car finally hit 700+whp. Unaware of their setup.

I do know Prime recently pumped out a 600+whp STi without a turbo kit(stock location) on an FP black with stock heads I believe and a simple piston/rod motor, don't even think it had I beams.

Last edited:
It's like 700+whp STI's are like a norm now. Never used to be like that, until a "certain shop" started pumping out 1,000+whp ones.

People are prepping for WBM and here I am still not being able to schedule an install for my wheels and suspension. KillerB's shop car finally hit 700+whp. Unaware of their setup.

I do know Prime recently pumped out a 600+whp STi without a turbo kit(stock location) on an FP black with stock heads I believe and a simple piston/rod motor, don't even think it had I beams.
Would you ever get a larger turbo?

No need to upgrade the diffs, axles eventually if I'm drag racing and I'll definitely need a larger turbo. Much larger, but not anytime soon. And I'll need to relocate said turbo (rotated turbo kit) in order for the housings to clear. This one guy though, cranked out 600+whp with his turbo remaining exactly wherte mine is now, which has little room to go much bigger. He used an FP Black, haven't looked into its specs but it can easily be googled.

Waiting until everyone wastes their money so I can see what works and what doesn't and go for a perfect build.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom