\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

No need to upgrade the diffs, axles eventually if I'm drag racing and I'll definitely need a larger turbo. Much larger, but not anytime soon. And I'll need to relocate said turbo (rotated turbo kit) in order for the housings to clear. This one guy though, cranked out 600+whp with his turbo remaining exactly wherte mine is now, which has little room to go much bigger. He used an FP Black, haven't looked into its specs but it can easily be googled.

Waiting until everyone wastes their money so I can see what works and what doesn't and go for a perfect build.
Smart thinking.

Twin-scroll is also becoming very popular because of its early spool capabilities, and good play with your powerband.

Haven't seen any setups worth the earlier spool, rather go for bigger power. Until you show me a twin-scroll setup with 800+whp, you'll have my full attention.

Twin-scroll is also becoming very popular because of its early spool capabilities, and good play with your powerband.

Haven't seen any setups worth the earlier spool, rather go for bigger power. Until you show me a twin-scroll setup with 800+whp, you'll have my full attention.
Could you explain the twin scroll thing
I'm know turbonetics makes em but I do know much about that

What up fam, been on hiatus cause two weeks ago I was in a pretty bad car accident. A guard rail saved us from going over a cliff. I'm about 90% healed at this point, but for a good 3 days could barely walk. I was a passenger in my friends car, it was only a few days old with

Last edited:
What up fam, been on hiatus cause two weeks ago I was in a pretty bad car accident. A guard rail saved us from going over a cliff. I'm about 90% healed at this point, but for a good 3 days could barely walk. I was a passenger in my friends car, it was only a few days old with

Could you explain the twin scroll thing
I'm know turbonetics makes em but I do know much about that

There's like way too much info on how it works and why.

Long story short it comes down to the turbo manifold, housing, separation of cylinders . Also lets your run divided header entries, dual wastegates :x. A lot of magic involved where in some cases it's has advantages over a single-scroll.

You'll need your engine set up to run a twin-scroll though, through custom components.

I think the focus RS runs a twin-scroll setup. As well as the new WRX's? Not sure on the rexes

Last edited:

Phone picture. Meh

Stock Focus RS dyno graph on a Dyno Jet, which reads 12-15% higher than a Mustang Dyno.

I baselined at like 242 on a Mustang, RS at 250. The power is equal by the time it gets to the wheels?? And the torque curve just does its own thing goin backwards lol.

Weird.

What color lugs?

Burnt titanium would be the biz. :smokin

Yep. Real titanium, open-ended, 25g each. Very light and very strong/durable.

Whenever you see or hear "neochrome" it's a bad imitation of this. Which is why I bought black Project Kics I40 Iconix for the winter. They're pictured in the back.

Last edited:
That's been going on for a while from what I recall.

With numerous manufacturers. I think Nelson or some regular here mentioned he had his replaced.

Last edited:
Any of you guys a part of that Takata recall?
I'm sure most of the people on here are whether they know it or not. It's an insane amount of cars. My Evo needed a passenger airbag but i never did get it done, got a notice for my M3 driver side airbag a couple months after i got it. BMW doesn't even have a replacement for it yet 
mean.gif

Last edited:
Yeah, I'm just waiting.

My buddy gave his car to a dealer two months ago to get ahead :lol:

Last edited:

How do people park like this and not care about scraping the bumper? :lol:
Peep the "5.0" badge on the 4.6 :smh:

Back
Top Bottom