\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Got the control arms on and man did they make a difference. Was gonna go with aftermarket ones but those boss ones are good enough for me :pimp: next I'm probably upgrading the sway bars

What do people think of the TSX Special Editions?

No tech package available, only thing turning me off.

Last edited:
i **** with that 964 hella heavy
Porsche da goat. 
pimp.gif

Don't stance a 911 tho 
mean.gif

bostongeorge bostongeorge who gives a **** what others think, good wheels bro

the price of nice forged wheels make me :x

ill prob leave my stocks on

Last edited:
yeah man i aint tripping they were only $500 shipped for all 4

I can roll them and then sell them later and make my money back

way back i copped some audi RS4 reps, sold em on craigslist after for SAME price i paid for em.

:smokin

Last edited:
Why is everybody upgrading certain suspension components all of a sudden :nerd:

Nah, can't be.

Last edited:
Why is everybody upgrading certain suspension components all of a sudden :nerd:

Nah, can't be.
:lol: nope I've been meaning to upgrade my control arms for a while now I've just been lazy. But the noise they were making was becoming unbearable :x
So far I've only done lower control arms, sway bar end links, Koni shocks/struts, and ford racing lowering springs.

I wish I could afford either.

A lot of both would be nice too(wayyy more in gold and diamonds than wheels of course, in a perfect world). Just call me a simple kid.

Ehh I run gt500 reps cause I want the 10" wheel and hundreds of mustang owners have run them with no problems. There's websites that have reps of factory wheels in different sizes than stock. Not sure if those are considered the same as the companies that make reps of bbs or other high brands

do forged wheels ever go on sale????

if anyone has a hook up on a connect ill gladly pay you a commission

Ehh I run gt500 reps cause I want the 10" wheel and hundreds of mustang owners have run them with no problems. There's websites that have reps of factory wheels in different sizes than stock. Not sure if those are considered the same as the companies that make reps of bbs or other high brands
Ya i don't consider that the same either. Those type of replicas that are meant to be a wider version of the stock wheels are fine.  It's the wheels that are blatant ripoffs of another brands designs that are garbage. Like Rota, XXR, etc

I got my 18" bronze Volk CE28N's for under $1,500, and they came with 70% tires (pole positions, which suck imo). Brand new this setup would've been at least $4k..

It's all about just being patient and looking around in several places. Not sure if I got a "great" deal, but I'm happy and would hope I can get my money back whenever I decide to sell the wheels. I honestly wanted a set of Wedssport TC105N, I think they're awesome.

Had I wanted even reps with new tires, it would've been almost the same price..

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom