\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

When I was in my accident in the 13 si 
mean.gif
, they gave me a 2015 camry from enterprise. I'm 6ft and had no problem with space. That thing was nice too man. Sound system way better than my STI 
laugh.gif
. Thinking about seeing my salesman and saying fam what is this? Take a listen
Bruh, listen to me.

Upgrade your head unit to a decent Pioneer NEX. It will make a 1000x better difference. I did that first and honestly that is all you'll need.

If you don't believe me I'll pay you for your Headhunt. The stock HU is trash and holds the system back A LOT.

Last edited:
Have you tried searching the subie forums for good custom eq settings? On my BRZ the sound system was god awful, but I found settings that someone posted and it sounds so much better.
Yea I did fam and copied a EQ setting. Helped for only like every other song.

Bruh, listen to me.

Upgrade your head unit to a decent Pioneer NEX. It will make a 1000x better difference. I did that first and honestly that is all you'll need.

If you don't believe me I'll pay you for your Headhunt. The stock HU is trash and holds the system back A LOT.

Just the head unit huh? Gonna try that then bro. Thought the whole system needed a boost

Was about to cop these cam/caster (CasCam) plates for my coils and found out it was only made for 08-14 and prior I think.

Dude said by next year :wow: >: >:

This is what my coils should be looking like >: don't mind spending what they cost just want it so bad for various reasons. One of them looking soooo sick

Can anyone guess what they are or run them in here?

Hint: they do offer for some other platforms

Last edited:
Yea I did fam and copied a EQ setting. Helped for only like every other song.
Just the head unit huh? Gonna try that then bro. Thought the whole system needed a boost

Do the head unit first please.

Buy a good one. I wil promise you that you will comment back in here with nothing but positive things on how much of a difference this made

Also, make sure the unit has apple CarPlay/Android Auto integrated. Makes life so much easier when driving.

Saw these at work today and thought about NT

^ I keeps the heat in the middle console, the deep part.

low key itching for a GTS-4 auto for 10. It's that or a 335xi

Need smth I can share up with my fam and mates.

RB20 might be a PITA tho.

Last edited:
What do you currently drive?
E39 540i. Great car, minus the leaky gaskets that I've torn half the car apart to deal with and the diesel idle sound. Guess they spent that money on the cupholders.

Thinking about a GTS-4 because it'd be better for longer road trips and I don't have to work my left foot. Also the awd system isn't too bad, and we have a bit of snow hers. It's going to replace a B5 as a take the keys and go car for everybody.

Sure a Camry will put me in the dirt, but who cares tbh?

Last edited:
Trying to convince my girl to cop a Cayenne, she drives a Mazda 3 that she's had since 2006. Porsches are pretty reliable compared to BMW and Mercedes right?

Trying to convince my girl to cop a Cayenne, she drives a Mazda 3 that she's had since 2006. Porsches are pretty reliable compared to BMW and Mercedes right?
955s are tanks. Some hitting 360k with just cooling pipe work.

Cayenne carried Porsche's reliability record. These are the same dudes that made air cooled deathtraps for years. Get at least a 4.5 S, and the Turbo\TT are amazing.

Last edited:

Actually got to use my 7D. Dang I'm rusty as ****, and using iPhone app editing tools to slightly edit this thing didn't help at all.

:lol: :smh:

Couldn't resist, but sneak-peek. What the Öhlins will be going with. Although, I probably already gave it out to everybody in here
laugh.gif
I actually think my phone picture came out better
laugh.gif

This is why I need that 24-70mm instead of being restricted to a prime 50mm

Last edited:
Wait, what am I doing. People in here are still not even aware yet.

IMG_3337.jpg

24179345349_3dd8f0f25e_b.jpg

Sorry, guise.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom