\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Is this a good price? I guess this is the right thread to ask :lol:

2011 G37 Coupe (automatic w/ sport package & navigation)
52,xxx miles
$19,300

Thinking about pulling the trigger, just looking for some feedback.

Around my area I found the 2015 sxt for 23-26k and you can find the hemi for about 20-25k with around 30-60k miles. I'd get the r/t if I just had to have a chally

A slightly used 2015 sxt is still kinda expensive shouldn't you be able to get a newer R/T for the same price?
A used 2015 SXT is around 25k and a used 2015 r/t is around 30k. A used 2014 and under r/t would be 25k and under. My problem is that the interior of the r/t before the refresh is straight trash. I think I'll go with the hemi and call it a day, I can live with the interior

Man idk, I paid 28.6 for a brand new R/T in 2013.

Find one that's been sitting on a lot and you should he able to pull it off.

Thats going to look awesome man, that last one is straight fire. Thats one of the other things I like about the M bodies, we don't have to roll our fenders. 

What brand tire you going with? My rears are 11 on 275 Hankooks and they are only slightly stretched, and my fronts are the same way with 9.5 on a 245. 

Don't listen to Nelson he hates stretch and poke 
tongue.gif
I dunno what tire brand  i'm getting yet still searching around

A used 2015 SXT is around 25k and a used 2015 r/t is around 30k. A used 2014 and under r/t would be 25k and under. My problem is that the interior of the r/t before the refresh is straight trash. I think I'll go with the hemi and call it a day, I can live with the interior
Or you could get the sxt and every time the hemi pulls up and revs his engine you'll sit there like
:lol:

No not yet, the clear coat on my plate is peeling off so Im thinking of getting a vanity plate.

Seeing whats available. :lol:

no shade, but how the hell u gonna fit these without the car looking stancenation broken?  thats M3 fitment wheels. Those 9.5 +22 fronts would be very aggressive on the rear of the 335.
I'm gonna  have to run stretched tires for sure and rolled fenders

265/30 rears

235/35 fronts

all these non M's have 19x11 +25  in the rears with a 265/30. They don't look bad at all
I still don't like the stretch but the car fits the 19x11 +25 better than i expected it to.

No not yet, the clear coat on my plate is peeling off so Im thinking of getting a vanity plate.

Seeing whats available. :lol:
I'm rolling with a rusted plate we've had for 20 years on an old Eagle Vision (rip, silly slushbox)

Unrelated, but time to do my VANOS solenoid flanges, horray!

Btw I had a flat the other day so I drove my dads Camry for the day at work. I think it's a 2011 or 12

Man I couldn't do it :lol:. It's so big on the exterior but the inside is way smaller than I expected. I'm 5'9 and my head was hitting the ceiling pretty much. No offense to anyone that owns one but it's a ***** car IMO :lol:
Is250 wont be any better

Btw I had a flat the other day so I drove my dads Camry for the day at work. I think it's a 2011 or 12

Man I couldn't do it :lol:. It's so big on the exterior but the inside is way smaller than I expected. I'm 5'9 and my head was hitting the ceiling pretty much. No offense to anyone that owns one but it's a ***** car IMO :lol:
Is250 wont be any better

What do u mean :nerd:

Even my sister knows that. I have no idea why any man would get v6 muscle car.
Honestly a v6 stang isn't too bad or even the ecoboost which has tons of modding potential I wouldn't mind one but I don't think I'd ever spend my money on an American car that's not a v8
Anything else and I'd go Japanese

Last edited:

Such a beauty. My willpower and outweighing the good and bad has prevent me from buying any bikes since I was 17. Aprilia RSV Factory was my first choice :frown:

1200ccs :x

Last edited:
Ya'll will be happy to know that after 3 hours I finally got my 22mm sway bar in. Don't really feel a drastic difference but I barely drove it around. Spacers are next

Back
Top Bottom