\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

All coilover (spring, shock, etc.) component should be height adjustable. You can make plates adjust camber and I'm waiting for aftermarket ones that they currently only have for the 08-14's to put on my '15 for added caster.

These don't have as much height adjustability as certain ones, as these are performance-oriented. However, they have more than you'll need (IMO).

I have ohlins dfv on the evo. Fantastic suspension. Looking at ttx or moton for the s2000.

Those trucks mustve be fun to drive.

Bet it's also fun to fishtail too :lol:
They are burn out machines, 420 lb-ft of torque, and no weight over the rear wheels :lol: . And the whine of the Eaton supercharger gets pretty addicting :smokin

Last edited:

just ordered a set of  wheels

19x9.5 +22 fronts

19x11 +25 rears

will post pics when they come in

They are semi concave with a step lip
no shade, but how the hell u gonna fit these without the car looking stancenation broken?  thats M3 fitment wheels. Those 9.5 +22 fronts would be very aggressive on the rear of the 335.

Couldn't resist, but sneak-peek. What the Öhlins will be going with. Although, I probably already gave it out to everybody in here
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

nerd.gif

Last edited:
Looking to get a car and I'm deciding between a lightly used (15k miles) 2015-2016 Challenger SXT or a 2011 Challenger R/T with 55k miles. I want the updated look of the exterior and interior of the newer one but I also want that hemi engine. Which one should I go with?

Looking to get a car and I'm deciding between a lightly used (15k miles) 2015-2016 Challenger SXT or a 2011 Challenger R/T with 55k miles. I want the updated look of the exterior and interior of the newer one but I also want that hemi engine. Which one should I go with?
Everyone in here is gonna say go with the hemi. It really comes down to what you want out of the car, what you're using it for, and whether you value performance more, or the updated looks and lower mileage.

I plan on purchasing a 2014 luxury Vehicle (528i) in June of 2017 (next year)
Of course it's gonna be hard to determine what the price will be then.
But is it safe to say that a 2014 528i in 2017, will cost around the same that a 2013 528i costs right now? (In 2016)

no shade, but how the hell u gonna fit these without the car looking stancenation broken?  thats M3 fitment wheels. Those 9.5 +22 fronts would be very aggressive on the rear of the 335.
I'm gonna  have to run stretched tires for sure and rolled fenders

265/30 rears

235/35 fronts

all these non M's have 19x11 +25  in the rears with a 265/30. They don't look bad at all

Diffrent qccount same *******
mean.gif

On another note id take that blue over the red sorry 250 but yourr truck is still dope
glasses.gif
Cry me a ******* river 
laugh.gif

You joined a month before me, show yourself 
nerd.gif

Last edited:

I'm gonna  have to run stretched tires for sure and rolled fenders

265/30 rears

235/35 fronts

all these non M's have 19x11 +25  in the rears with a 265/30. They don't look bad at all
Thats going to look awesome man, that last one is straight fire. Thats one of the other things I like about the M bodies, we don't have to roll our fenders. 

What brand tire you going with? My rears are 11 on 275 Hankooks and they are only slightly stretched, and my fronts are the same way with 9.5 on a 245. 

Don't listen to Nelson he hates stretch and poke 
tongue.gif

Friends don't let friends buy v6 muscle cars.

A slightly used 2015 sxt is still kinda expensive shouldn't you be able to get a newer R/T for the same price?

Last edited:
A slightly used 2015 sxt is still kinda expensive shouldn't you be able to get a newer R/T for the same price?
Around my area I found the 2015 sxt for 23-26k and you can find the hemi for about 20-25k with around 30-60k miles. I'd get the r/t if I just had to have a chally

Around my area I found the 2015 sxt for 23-26k and you can find the hemi for about 20-25k with around 30-60k miles. I'd get the r/t if I just had to have a chally

A used 2015 SXT is around 25k and a used 2015 r/t is around 30k. A used 2014 and under r/t would be 25k and under. My problem is that the interior of the r/t before the refresh is straight trash. I think I'll go with the hemi and call it a day, I can live with the interior

A used 2015 SXT is around 25k and a used 2015 r/t is around 30k. A used 2014 and under r/t would be 25k and under. My problem is that the interior of the r/t before the refresh is straight trash. I think I'll go with the hemi and call it a day, I can live with the interior
Or you could get the sxt and every time the hemi pulls up and revs his engine you'll sit there like

Back
Top Bottom