\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

I like this... I want to hate... But I really like it...

I no pr0n is not allowed but bruhhhhhhh

[emoji]128166[/emoji][emoji]128166[/emoji][emoji]128166[/emoji][emoji]128166[/emoji][emoji]128166[/emoji]

I had a question doing a little shopping around and I saw a 2006 Audi A4 2.0T

Now I've seen some Audi's hit up to 150k Miles

But this one is already in 108k Miles

Maintenance is up to date (According to Dealer)

Price is reasonable.

My Question is

Is it worth purchasing or will I get a good 20k Miles in before I start seeing problems?

And need a new vehicle

I don't plan on doing much traveling in this car (No out of town drives)

I had a question doing a little shopping around and I saw a 2006 Audi A4 2.0T

Now I've seen some Audi's hit up to 150k Miles

But this one is already in 108k Miles

Maintenance is up to date (According to Dealer)

Price is reasonable.

My Question is

Is it worth purchasing or will I get a good 20k Miles in before I start seeing problems?

And need a new vehicle

I don't plan on doing much traveling in this car (No out of town drives)
B7s aren't bad cars, but try and find an E90 instead.  It'll get you around for sure tho.

Last edited:
Couldn't resist, but sneak-peek. What the Öhlins will be going with. Although, I probably already gave it out to everybody in here :lol:

I no pr0n is not allowed but bruhhhhhhh

[emoji]128166[/emoji][emoji]128166[/emoji][emoji]128166[/emoji][emoji]128166[/emoji][emoji]128166[/emoji]
All coilover (spring, shock, etc.) component should be height adjustable. You can make plates adjust camber and I'm waiting for aftermarket ones that they currently only have for the 08-14's to put on my '15 for added caster.

These don't have as much height adjustability as certain ones, as these are performance-oriented. However, they have more than you'll need (IMO).

Last edited:
Just a lightning I saw at work. Also saw a z06 and a zl1 parked but I didn't take a pic :lol:

Idk if anyone remembers but I was thinking about getting a cx5 a couple of weeks ago but I'm gonna save for a few more months and get a car around September/October probably. Plus it gives me time to think about it some more

Still torn on what I want

These are so :pimp: :pimp: to me

But I also like the recent generation a4, and the 1999-Early 2000s generation

Also like these but they are lower on the list for me. I think it was a 540i? I love the shape plus the rims
Excuse my dirty dashboard. It's clean now :lol:

So the is250 is def #1 for me it's just a matter of it being a smart purchase for me. Cx5 or something else would def be the safer option but idk about that :lol:

Last edited:
Btw I had a flat the other day so I drove my dads Camry for the day at work. I think it's a 2011 or 12

Man I couldn't do it :lol:. It's so big on the exterior but the inside is way smaller than I expected. I'm 5'9 and my head was hitting the ceiling pretty much. No offense to anyone that owns one but it's a ***** car IMO :lol:

Last edited:
A true blue L :smokin

Diffrent qccount same ******* :smh:
On another note id take that blue over the red sorry 250 but yourr truck is still dope 8)
Haha all good man, different strokes for different folks. I'm not a huge fan of the true blue color myself, but I'd take a sonic blue lightning over my red one for sure

39422624001_original.jpg

Back
Top Bottom