\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

those blacked out tail lights
sick.gif
mean.gif
Come on that **** is sexier than 99% of stuff posted on here 
laugh.gif

Would look better if it was longer and more square in the rear

I remember a while back I read an article about someone taking a four door challenger then making it a superbird .

Looked like the real thing.

just ordered a set of  wheels

19x9.5 +22 fronts

19x11 +25 rears

will post pics when they come in

They are semi concave with a step lip

Witch car would you guys go with. I'm looking for a new car and I have narrowed it down to these 3 at my current car lot.

06 Lexus GS 300 has 129k miles
12 Mitsubishi Lancer has 51k miles
15 Dodge Dart has 21k miles

I like the Lexus the best but as you can see it's the oldest and has the most miles so idk how I feel about but I will say it's clean inside and out. The dart is the newest and is only a thousand dollars more than the other two cars it's also pretty clean and have the least amount of miles so I'm thinking that would be the smartest choice the lancer is nice also and it's right in the middle with miles. I've tested drove the lancer and dart and I'm going back to test the Lexus hopefully I'll make up my mind by then..but I guess I want to hear some feedback from you guys if any of you owned or heard good or bad these about these cars. Thanks

Last edited:
Witch car would you guys go with. I'm looking for a new car and I have narrowed it down to these 3 at my current car lot.

06 Lexus GS 300 has 129k miles
12 Mitsubishi Lancer has 51k miles
15 Dodge Dart has 21k miles

I like the Lexus the best but as you can see it's the oldest and has the most miles so idk how I feel about but I will say it's clean inside and out. The dart is the newest and is only a thousand dollars more than the other two cars it's also pretty clean and have the least amount of miles so I'm thinking that would be the smartest choice the lancer is nice also and it's right in the middle with miles. I've tested drove the lancer and dart and I'm going back to test the Lexus hopefully I'll make up my mind by then..but I guess I want to hear some feedback from you guys if any of you owned or heard good or bad these about these cars. Thanks

How much are you looking to spend?

Im not a fan of the dart but it is the best option in this bunch.

Back
Top Bottom